WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK

YOU LIED TO US FBI-user

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/05/hillary-clinton-committed-perjury-benghazi-committee/
youtube.com/watch?v=rrsPePYszEQ
time.com/4166539/hillary-clinton-woman-governing-campaigning/
youtu.be/noaLPNfMyCs
youtube.com/watch?v=QucaaoBg9bM
navytimes.com/story/military/crime/2015/07/29/navy-engineer-sentenced-for-mishandling-classified-material/30862027/
youtube.com/watch?v=RcccX1-xnSI
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924
youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
fbi.gov/sacramento/press-releases/2015/folsom-naval-reservist-is-sentenced-after-pleading-guilty-to-unauthorized-removal-and-retention-of-classified-materials
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wake up, go to work for my country
>Brian calls in so I'm working a triple shift at Cinnabon BY MY SELF
>end of day, wipe the blood and cum off my uniform and sit down at computer
>see this shit

>Cinnabon
>blood and cum

w-what?

TRIPLE SHIFT, NO BREAKS

NOT 5 MINUTES NOT 1 MINUTE

BUSIEST DAY OF THE YEAR AT A MALL THAT IS SIX MONTHS AWAY FROM BECOMING "THE BLACK MALL"

This is satire

We roll play and larp

Sometimes I'm a rightwing extremist

Sometimes I'm a black dude visiting

Sometimes I'm generally astounded at your bigotry

Sometimes niggers aren't people

FBI Proves Hillary Clinton Committed Perjury Before Benghazi Committee

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton testified under oath before the House Select Committee on Benghazi last October that she had turned over “all my work related emails” from her private email server to the State Department.
But on Tuesday, FBI director James Comey revealed that the agency had found “several thousand” work-related emails Clinton had not turned over, including three that included information that had been classified at the time that they had been sent.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/05/hillary-clinton-committed-perjury-benghazi-committee/

>actually believing in those supposed insiders as if they would actually come to Sup Forums and post on Sup Forums, you fucking dumb cunts.

Told you all

Justice doesn't work when it meets the "right" people

"TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE"

THAT. IS. THE. FUCKING. KEY.

THAT'S WHY SHE'LL GET AWAY WITH IT. THAT'S WHY SHE ALWAYS GETS AWAY WITH IT

HER DEFENSE TO EVERYTHING IS LITERALLY "I'M SO DUMB AND INCOMPETENT THAT I DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT I WAS DOING"

AND HOW DOES AMERICA RESPOND?! "SHE'S SO FUCKING DUMB, WE CAN'T PUT HER IN JAIL. LET'S MAKE HER OUR LEADER."

>Sup Forums is satire

Properly sourced race realist facts aren't satire.

Niggers are never people.

>hurr durr there is an fbi-user who wastes his time on Sup Forums

You guys are too stupid to live. You'll believe anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrsPePYszEQ

Bro....

Bro.

Bring it on for a hug. #Nohomo

Why? FBIAnon said no charges.

>this
Things unfolded exactly as he said they would

>HER DEFENSE TO EVERYTHING IS LITERALLY "I'M SO DUMB AND INCOMPETENT THAT I DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT I WAS DOING"

Yeah, it's pretty funny they've gone with the "She's just a technologically-impaired Boomer" defense.

>Wipe the hard drive? You mean with a cloth?

what did he say exactly? any screen caps?

Being outraged meant I had any faith in the FBI to begin with. Pigs protect pigs, and federal pigs protect federal pigs.

>Sup Forumstards BTFO for the millionth time

I don't even understand how you idiots are surprised anymore.

You actually believed the user who trolled all the gullible nu-polacks? I bet his dick is diamonds right now

thanks

... so what did he say?

jesus

i got one of those weird bell shaped penis semis during the press conference because i was extremely hard the first 10 minutes then went flaccid immediately as fbi ignored everything he said prior

YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT REAL, BIBLICAL,EVIL LOOKS LIKE?

THIS

THIS RIGHT HERE

THIS IS THE FUCKING DEFINITION OF A DEMON, AN UNHOLY SERPENT

Haha can't believe you believed me.

I don't work for the FBI I'm just a regular shit poster senpai.

>Actually believing she would be convicted

>""""Rowdy"""" Gowdy fucked on Benghazi, 8 investigations and still haven't got the answer they want
>FBI recommends no charges
How can one woman be so fucking based?

He said it wouldn't happen, you fool. Read the thread.
If you're trying to spread disinfo, though, you're doing it right.

Don't hate the player, hate the game, faggot

user blood and cum???? cinna bon bons? arrreeee you oookkkayyy?????

m8, she's just a grandmother with 2 eyes and a brain

let's ease up a little eh

FBI thinks they hold the cards,

This doesn't change anything.

> tfw your local cinnabon installed a glass wall so you can't cum on the employees anymore

teh WALL is 10 feet higher now!

>she's a great prosecutor but she did not get where she is by simply being good at her job
every time i get a reminder about how meaningless talent actually is, another shred of my humanity goes "wheeeeeeee!" on its way directly to hell

FBI holding the cards means nothing when Hillary's holding the barbell.

t"o be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions"
this is both fucking funny and insane. They actually admit it, just like that
truly, there are no heroes left in man

Because fuck your Kek, that's why.

thats some philosophical shit bro

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..........

This is actually one of the better results.

"Look at this candidate who has a reputation for being corrupt. We will say that what she did was illegal but we won't indict her, therefore proving that she is corrupt."

Comey needs arrested.
Flat out admits she broke the law and they would charge anyone else for the same thing, but won't charge her.

Fucking criminals.

The classic grandma defense

If Hillary wins she will sell America to the highest bidder. She's a globalist liar, cheater. FULL of corruption.

She has publicly championed Angela Merkel the very catalyst of Brexit.

Hillary on Angel Merkel;

"Any particular foreign leader whose executive stewardship you admire and might want to emulate as president?

Well, I have to say that I highly admire Angela Merkel. I’ve known Angela since the 1990s, she and I actually appeared on a German TV show together. I have spent personal time with her. She is, I think, a really effective strong leader and really right now the major leader in Europe, not just in Germany. I admire her political skills and her principles, her strong work ethic. I just find her to be an incredibly important person in the world today and I look to her to see how she’s managed it."

time.com/4166539/hillary-clinton-woman-governing-campaigning/

She will straight up let foreigners over run us and destroy our immigration policy that is already woefully enforced.

SEE? WE TOLD YOU SHE WASN'T GUILTY!

SHE'S JUST COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT, BIG DIFFERENCE

THIS IS THE LEADER WE NEED TO TRULY NEED

I'M READY TO JOIN THE #HILLARYARTILLARY

The FBI doesn't charge they present evidence they acquire to LORETTA LYNCH and she decides if they should prosecute

Someone needs to totally not harm Mrs Clinton.

wat

I want trump to sue her on behalf of America. Seeing as the current government won't.

I'm also down to burn D.C. to the ground amd invite Britain back. Cant possibly be any worse than this shit

Hope this isn't real. The rabbit hole is deep.

CROOKED

CROOKED DOWN TO THE BLACK, TWISTED MARROW IN HER BRITTLE BONES

youtu.be/noaLPNfMyCs

>Trumptards freaking out, some even going so far as thinking "w-wait, th-this is actually a good thing for Trump guise"
yes, yes, dance some more you roaches

Moloch looks cool as fuck

10/10 fire god

Kill your self

>10/10 COMFY IN BED
>WAKE UP, MAKE A COFFEE
>TEXT MESSAGE "CLINTON CASE THROWN OUT"
>WAT
>GET ON Sup Forums
>THIS
>GOD EMPEROR TRUMP PLEASE HELP U S DO SOMETHING

And Sup Forums tried telling me FBI was the least corrupt and most trustworthy organization

So nothing comes of any of this?

GREAT MOMENTS IN CORRUPTION
WITH HILLARY CLINTON

EPISODE #492
TRAVELGATE, 1995

youtube.com/watch?v=QucaaoBg9bM

how can you trust your goverment after this?

how can you obey the law when its not same for everone?

was he threatened so he wouldnt recommend prosecution? was money involved in this? is his family in danger?

hilary has no right no longer to run for president. if she continues, you know whos behind this all. and only one who can bring them to justice is people themselves

and to do that you have to aggravate people away from the passive position they are in currently to really fire things up and make people themselves demand heads of these criminals

She got away with it because the director of the FBI met Obama and Hilary in private. Obviously he was offered something he couldn't refuse.

>FBI-user
>lied

no he didn't... you obviously didn't read any of his threads.

He clearly said it is highly unlikely that they will indict her... which was the SOLE REASON WHY HE DUMPED THE INFO HE DID!

He want's us to crowd-source investigating the ties to the actual Clinton Foundation and crimes there... because it's not something people in gov are really keen to do on account of... winding up
>pic related
or being the guy who "ruined everything"

They can't blame a nameless, faceless entity that spans the globe...

They can only do what they're doing now.
>flood us with demoralizing shills
>scare normalfags away from here by using their media to constantly call us a "neo-nazi anime, pro-trump, hate site" (which actually has the OPPOSITE effect... but don't tell them that!)

Step up your reading comprehension faggot.

>this faggot can't even in2SLACK

Hope you get buttraped to death by transdimensional minions of YHVH pseudonigger

But FBI user was right about everything he said. He even said they'd be ready to announce their decision within days, and look at where we are.

Of course we should take everything he said with a grain of salt in case it really was a roleplaying autist, but if it really was someone trying to get information out there than his AMA is how I'd imagine it would play out.

>The White House travel office controversy, sometimes referred to as Travelgate, was the first major ethics controversy of the Clinton administration. It began in May 1993, when seven employees of the White House Travel Office were fired.
>Heavy media attention forced the White House to reinstate most of the employees in other jobs and remove the Clinton associates from the travel role.
>Hillary Clinton gradually came under scrutiny for allegedly having played a central role in the firings and making false statements about her role in it. In 2000, Independent Counsel Robert Ray issued his final report on Travelgate. He sought no charges against her, saying that while some of Clinton's statements were factually false, there was insufficient evidence that these statements were either knowingly false or that she understood that her statements led to the firings.

WOW THIS SOUNDS FUCKING FAMILIAR

They used to go after commies even when the Jews told them to stop. I guess the kikes have fixed that problem over the past 40 years.

It's just disinfo and demoralization.

Was reading Hunter and that was pointed out.

user, what country are you in? I want to know which local news to watch for future happenings :^)

i meant state. i swear i'm not a retard

While this spin is nice, I think photos of her in handcuffs would have been "a better result"

navytimes.com/story/military/crime/2015/07/29/navy-engineer-sentenced-for-mishandling-classified-material/30862027/

So she's either the most stupid bitch on the planet or she's corrupt?!

Lynch met with Bill for 30 minutes before the FBI interviewed Clinton. Lynch oversees the FBI

You think that is cream icing on your Cinabon?

>race realist

god i love this buzzword

I will literally eat your entire family

Please help make lemons into lemonade.

Call the DOJ, put them on auto dialer, pay a neighbor hood kid a few bucks to call.
> pic related.

From everything that happened today, there is no reason not to convict her for perjury. She lied under oath at a congressional hearing.

That's a felony. They won't convict her on email. Fine, help me play 3D chess. Call them and ask why she's not under charges for blatant perjury.

It's your right as a tax payer. Get involved, Carpe Diem. Do something other than complain.

Shit just copy pasta the fuck out of my post, if you don't want to do anything else. If WE don't do this, who will?
#rigged system
MAGA
(Drops Mic, and has dinner with my spouse)

This. We aren't going to do shit about this. This is all RP whether you like it or not. Until you fucking do something about it, your bitching here is just impotent rage.

this, I believe he said at one point it was 0% likely they would indict. He just wanted to get the world out and let Sup Forums investigate.

GREAT MOMENTS IN CORRUPTION
WITH HILLARY CLINTON

EPISODE #309
FINED FOR (NOT) VIOLATING FEDERAL ELECTION LAW

youtube.com/watch?v=RcccX1-xnSI

wat did she do this time

No he didn't, he literally said this would happen.

So nothing comes of any of this.

Hopefully FBI will finish what was started, and as they live, let no evil stand.

>ignorance of the law isn't an excuse
>unless you're Hillary

Even though both the fbi and the doj are corrupted as shit and refuse to enforce the law, sign the petition to charge Hillary...

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924

>be President Obama
>pressure Comey and FBI not to press charges
>make Lynch meet with Bill and then leak word of the meeting to the press
>people demand Lynch recuses herself
>Lynch announces she'll accept whatever decision FBI makes
>FBI announces they won't charge Hillary
>people demand Justice Depatment prosecute anyway
>Me and Lynch's hands are tied, she said she'd accept what the FBI recommended
>Clinton's acquittal seems non-partisan, apolitical, and fair
>mfw

as expected

These petitions do not work.

But he said exactly what would happen.
Did you even read what fbi-user said?

Yeah and I fucking hate you and wish you the worst. You should kill yourself, you're everything wrong with this board and everything that hurts Sup Forums.

Fuck people who enjoy lying.

CORRUPTION: THE MOVIE: THE DRINKING GAME

TAKE A SHOT EVERY TIME:

A NEW -GATE SCANDAL OCCURS
A CLINTON ASSOCIATE PAYS A RECORD FINE
DOCUMENTS OR RECORDS GO MISSING
HILLARY LIES AND IS CAUGHT LYING
A CLOSE CLINTON ASSOCIATE IS MURDERED
HILLARY CLAIMS NOT TO REMEMBER
A GOVERNMENT AGENCY SAYS HILLARY IS PROBABLY GUILTY BUT DOES NOT PURSUE CHARGES
HILLARY USES THE FBI, IRS, ETC.TO DESTROY OPPONENTS
HILLARY RAISES A FUCKTON OF MONEY FROM CRIMINALS AND/OR ENEMY STATES
SOMEONE GOES TO JAIL OR QUITS RATHER THAN TESTIFY AGAINST HILLARY
A CRIMINAL GETS PARDONED
A BILLIONAIRE WHO FUNDS IRAN, HILLARY, AND OTHER TERRORISTS IS PARDONED FOR MONEY

WHOA NELLY
youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

>Comey fucking roasts her and confirms she did commit 110 counts of mishandling classified information along with destroying evidence.
>but I still think she shouldn't be charged.

Justice is dead. This country pisses me off more and more every day.

fbi.gov/sacramento/press-releases/2015/folsom-naval-reservist-is-sentenced-after-pleading-guilty-to-unauthorized-removal-and-retention-of-classified-materials

IM FUCKING PISSED!!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

And this is why Clinton needs to be put down. If FBI isn't doing it, hope someone does. The bitch is nothing but pure evil which must be stopped.

Are you trying to give everyone alcohol poisoning?