Are you all actual pedophiles?

Are you all actual pedophiles?

I wouldn't say I'm a pedo I'd never fuck a underage unless it was legal or I knew I could get away with it I sort of like it most cause it's a taboo it's not like I'm sexually attracted to 5 yr olds either more 10-12

yes (PBUH)

No

i'm a milf man myself

youngest i'd fuck is 15 - 16 so no

lel

I'm 18 and the youngest I'd have sex with is 16 or maaaybe 15 years old and the former is legal anyways. If you like literal children you're mentally ill unless you're a child yourself.

>15 - 16 =-1 yo
you're sick

What is the definition of "mental illness"? Although I never read anything even remotely serious (SJW discourse is my sole source of information here), I get the impression that calling sexual desire for children as a mental illness and sexual desire for people of the same sex as you as not a mental illness is mental gymnastics of an olympic level.

Again, I'm talking about retarded SJW's; I have no clue how an intelligent person who belives pedo is a disease but faggotry isn't would phrase and explain those things.

the rules of the youngest you can fuck goes

your age - half your age + half your age - 2 years

>your age - half your age + half your age - 2 years

23 - 11,5 + 11,5 - 2 = 21

So fucking a 20 year old is not ok for me?

Fuck, man; I don't like your rule.

go cry somewhere else you pedophile scum

Why? You don't like me? ;__;

Peter?

i'm 19 you pervert

So its your age - 2. You are telling me that i cant fuck a 22 year old while being 25

My first (and only, really) love was a 33 year old woman when I was 19. Rate.

I vote for a better rule: half your age plus seven. If the person u're interested in is less than half your age plus seven, it's creepy. Extrapolate your onions.

it'd be kinda creepy if I dated a 57 yr old

Explain this then

Nigga you're old
I don't get it

poor you. paedophilia is common in later life among paedophilia victims

Only ironically.

i have no problem with this

explain why I wasnt surprised about the flag above the post..

>I wouldn't say I'm a pedo
>I'd never fuck a underage unless I knew I could get away with it
Pick one

you missed the joke