Yfw Hillary gets elected and in one fell swoop, bans the private ownership of all firearms

>yfw Hillary gets elected and in one fell swoop, bans the private ownership of all firearms

that's the plan, yes

but the way demographics are going it was going to happen soon anyway

we mexico noa

Sorry officer, lost all of my guns in a tragic boating accident. Yep, all of them. Want to come in and look? sure, soon as you come back with a warrant.

New law means we don't need a warrant to look for guns.

under Hillary you'll probably just get executed if you ever owned a gun/voted Republican

Sorry, off the the FEMA camp you go, along with your family for not producing the registered firearms upon demand.

>Oh is that so, well you are under arrest for losing your guns instead of turning them in since your a racist gun owner your going to prison.

Leave Bill alone you fucking scumbags.
Stop editing his photographs.

why doesn't he ever close his mouth?

best thing about Hills getting in the white house is this zombie will ruin every photo and embarrass the fucking shit out of her. how much you wanna bet he ends up dead within 2 years?

He no longer has full control over his faculties. He probably wears depends and shits/urinates randomly, while the SS goons scramble to clean up the mess before her majesty notices it and has them executed.

>actually addressing them
>not opening fire the moment spooks arrive at your door

low energy

Oh, he's going to die alright.

Hillary needs a martyr to make her look so strong and brave, that her cheating cuckband died, leaving her all alone to peg Huma at night in the oval office.

Ah feel fine! Ah've never felt better!

That's not going to happen, that'll never happen.
It'll never be a collection, it will never be a roundup of guns or a total ban or a house-to-house door-kicking campaign. It's going to be the same as it always has been, a slow, careful, cautious encroachment on firearm rights. There will never be a declaration of martial law, only continuous attacks on certain styles of firearms (divide and conquer, if they can attack and neuter ar-15s they'll continue onto other semi-auto rifles, then pistols and shotguns, etc) so its never a big enough deal for anyone to get McVeigh levels of pissed off, just annoyed. Just one slice of the cake every once in a while until we're left with crumbs.

>tadpoles fucking

you some kinda of pedo, bub?

Yes, just like Obama did, right?

OP's pic is funny because that's how his body will look like a month after rotting in the ground. Hope that blowjob was worth the life of embarrassment Bill.

Obongo was just the tip, Hillary is going balls deep.

Just like how your dad taught you about sex, fag.

>what are you looking at smoothskin?

Trust me fellas!

We'll be fine!

gonna get out of my coffin fast

Do I look like I'd lie to you?

Why is it that everytime I see this type of Bill picture he seems like he died just a bit more?

>I didn't MEAN to own and "lose" my firearms!

He's not actually alive anymore.

He's being held together and animated by tiny servos.

Bill's been dead for years, guys.

Hillary killed him in a fit of rage, one night after he caught her rolling a blunt with Huma's pussylips.

He isn't programmed for simple facial expressions. The software for uncomfortable facial features are not none existent in this unit.

SO LET MERCY COME
AND WASH AWAY...

WHAT I'VE DOOOOOOOONE

He actually looks happier in his blissful corpse state.