Do you support secessionism?

1. Country
2. What would you do if a region of your country tried to unilaterally secede? Would you give them an opportunity or would you force them to stay?

France
Unironically force them to stay unless it's Corsica, Roussillon, the Basques or overseas territories they can fuck off i don't care

>What would you do if a region of your country tried to unilaterally secede?
Nothing

France must be destroyed

Bulgaria
anyone threatening the unity of our country should get the governments boot up their ass.

Sweden
I would oppose it. Thankfully no region of Sweden has enough of a distinctly separate or unique regional identity for an independence movement to hold any legitimacy in my eyes. Sweden is also luckily not a fed*ration, and the state is defined as one singular entity, not a union of smaller states. People or peoples can leave Sweden any time they like, but no part of the country can break off, the nation is one whole and no part of it has any value except as part of the whole.

I support secessionism in other countries where the circumstances are different.

never forget the war of northern agression

>Would you give them an opportunity
Of course. What else can you do, use military against your own people?

>Roussillon
>Pays Basque
Why would you want to fuck with the aestetic hexagone form?

i mean if they are making too much noise
anyway the hexagonal shape will disappear when we annex the rhine

They are not white.

Let it secede, let em all secede, remake the commonwealth and the goðorð, fully legal drugs fuck yed

1. France
2. Stay or die desu

Mashallah

Yes, the right to self-determination must be respected

It worked for us :^)

México
You can take the union or take the bullet

I don't think it would work in modern day anymore

It does work

>unilaterally secede?
No questions then. People should have the right to self-determination. If 90% of the people living in a region wants to have autonomy then they should have it.

I want to secede

I'd fucking love it if the South actually seceded. The Civil War was a mistake. If we let those idiots secede, slavery would have ended in a decade or so anyway, and we wouldn't have had this whole useless region parasitizing the productive parts of the US.

Lincoln was autistic