How the fuck do we fix this shit

How the fuck do we fix this shit

what happened to elite manning lads

First thing is fire the head coach. How he wasn't fired after losing to the Niners is beyond me

make eli retire
fire macadew
trade beckham

>eli can no longer fall ass backwards into the playoffs

draft a new qb or seek keenum from vikings

>Offensive line is suspect at best and the defense isn't disciplined
>"Eli is the problem"

Clean house

I agree with this
when

Don't you dare to tell me that we lost again man. Missed the game because my wife cucked me with a telenovela.

We need to apologize to the pats for those two bowls, maybe they will let us a sneek peek at Belichik's bible, re-hire Coughling and offer Romo some good money. Fire all the pre madonnas and electroshock Eli until the retardation goes away.

You'll draft Darnold suck some more and draft another QB two years later. Darnold will be shit tier

Make everyone except OBJ and Apple leave. Fuck MacAdoodledoo. Fuck Reese. Eli is over the hill. Just wipe the slate clean

Just fuck my shit up.

>Wanting Collins to leave.
u wot m8

Giants seem to be one of the few organizations left that wait until the end of the season to purge
Which I am a fan of because it prevents the ol' situtation of promote some subcoach to interim HC -> oh look he won 2 games he must be good let's keep him a few years -> oh wait he's shit and now we have to completely start over

At least you're not the cowboys

>content with Eli forever
>suddenly start claiming he's the problem (even though he's not)
>good thing we have Ryan "career >150 passer rating" Nassib behind hi-oh wait we let him go
>time to waste a draft on a QB that's unnecessary and will probably be shit anyway

Yall lost your top 3 WRs. Eli has literally nobody to throw to.

Honestly the Giants are just unlucky. As an Eggle fan I thought yall were gonna be the team to beat when you had a WR tandem of OBJ, Brandon Marshall, and Shepard.

Oh shit all my best receivers went down at least I can hand it off to my elite RB
Oh wait my best RB was new england's 6th stringer in 2009

foreskins fan. eli did nothing but throw good balls to niggers that dropped them. oh and get sacked because your o line let the defense into the pocket immediately on every down

Continue tanking, draft well, trade well, develop talent.

Eli is awful. The O-line begin awful too doesn't change that

how many super bowl rings do you have?

Trading OBJ should be the first thing they do. He's got a lot of value and diva wide receivers never do well for a team. I mean he's openly saying he should be the highest paid player in the league

Terry Bradshaw has 4; why don't you play him if rings are all that matters?

it was a rhetorical question, frodo. you're not going to make it to mordor with that IQ.

Eli is turning 37 in a month. Even if for some retarded reason you think he's still fine it's time to start looking for a replacement

>All these RI Giants fans are on suicide watch

Fire MCAdoo
Fire Reese
draft QB, LB, OT, G
Resign Pugh
Let Richberg walk

>"the pre madonnas"

:V kek

What about the black faggot?

Honestly, they'd do better without his whiney ass.