Who isn't better right now?

Who isn't better right now?

KD or Giannis.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KyN8c9VnOd4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=w14O1HeLEWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lebron.

Not the question. Yes Lebron is still the best. I'm asking between these two only.

Giannis. He is better than KD at everything other than shooting. KD is a bitch.

Kobe

KD is a better pure scorer but Giannis is better overall. Not a spineless cunt either, so that helps.

Kd being a pure scorer is elite elite and his defense is still all NBA. He's still top three in the league no matter what harden and Westbrook do. Curry still draws a retarded amount of attention that he helps his relates out more than harden even without a good shooting
Night. They just didn't give a shit about okc, starting to take the Spurs route

Giannis isn't a pussy so him

I think in a team setting Giannis but 1 on 1... still Giannis. KD is a dusty has been that ran away from his problems.

I’m not debating the Warriors system- it is practically an all star team. Does KD win a ring on his own? Steph? No.

Steph already won one on his own

>wasn't the finals mvp

top jej

Let's look at it this way. A team of 5 Durants would be tough to beat, but a team of 5 Giannis would be impossible. Giannis has toughness and athleticism far beyond Durant. The guy is scary.

Down 2-1 to Grizz, Mike Conley and Tony Allen go down with injuries

Play Houston without Beverly

Play Cleveland without Kyrie or Love, LeBron still takes them to a game 6 and almost won MVP while being on the losing side

>on his own

I’m not sure I believe that. Draymond, Klay and Iggy were a bit more than role players.

Giannis is still too unpolished.

Bucks fan here, I gotta agree with this though. All the people saying he doesn't need a jump shot are full of shit. Granted, there are many moving pieces around him, and JK's """system""" is rudderless on both ends, so he's basically doing it all by himself. Once he can shoot, he can begin to steer the offense. If he can reach that point - his jumper isn't too far off despite his 3pt numbers - he'll be LeBron-tier in terms of game impact. But for now, gotta give it to KD simply for his consistency.

Giannis is the second best player right now, only after LeGod

Some day LeBron will have to start declining and Americans will have a foreigner as the best player of their sport, are you ready for that?
It already happened in baseball, the best current player is Venezuelan

>kawhi will still rape giannis like he raped lebron and every other elite player without ever getting regarded as more than a top 5 player in the league
makes me sad

lol, all stand literally inside the paint and youre gucci

dude doesnt have range from midrange even

this argument is invalid, no one won a ring on his own, ever

Nah, people saying this clearly have never watched him play. He takes on 5 defenders in the paint routinely and just dunks over all of them. It's sickening.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KyN8c9VnOd4

Mike Trout is by far the best position player in baseball and all 4 of the best pitchers are American

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w14O1HeLEWo

Once Giannis learns to shoot its over for you niggas

He is pretty close. His mid range is almost there. Past 20 ft he looks like a moron though.

Nash and dirk won 3 straight MVPs in a row from 2005-2007

I wonder if he was contemplating suicide during this thing.

>best current player is Venezuelan
Hmm

Hard to say. But it's only a matter of time before it's Giannis. It's either this year or next.

I'll take the one that isn't a snake.

How do we stop Thon Maker from shooting 3s?

tfw Tony was shutting him down until he got hurt
:(

>regular season awards
who cares

The goal show be for the Thon maker project to stay a WIP until we can sign them long term.

Kenley Jansen is from Dutch Antilles

Do u guys think Giannis can lead a decent generation of Greek players to win a Eurobasket and maybe some medal in a world cup?

Him and KP will be tough. His little brothers will need to pan out.

one of his Brothers is acutally older than him and too inferior skillwise.
I'd say him KP and some of the best players in Euroleague can have a decent chance with an above average coach. Thing is it smells to me like Bucks aint gonna let him play for us much.

No one won it with as much help as Durant had last year either

Yeah that was probably the best "supporting cast" ever. You could argue that it was still Stephs title too.