Why do americans love product commercials so much?

Why do americans love product commercials so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lzFucqDElyE
youtube.com/watch?v=2vJn5XxWg9U
youtube.com/watch?v=Lmy9R_WtPbg
youtube.com/watch?v=crfGXmxJ1vM
youtube.com/watch?v=o50_ZlMnjqY
youtube.com/watch?v=pXkBzTLOyjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only retards like football. People with taste prefer baseball

soccer man myself
I agree, football is shit

wb the flyovers
youtube.com/watch?v=lzFucqDElyE

Thats a good one too.

>baseball
boring

youtube.com/watch?v=2vJn5XxWg9U

fooball for americans

the only sport that matters is hockey. too bad 3rd worlders dont care about so its relevant only in 10 countries

Something something corporations, something something something big government, something something ameritards

>t.NFLfag

>americans think watching obese niggers run for 12 seconds is a sport

L.O.L. no

Handball is the patrician's sport.

>big governmen
What has big government to do with it? You don't have national television.
And even if you had, national television is usually the one with the least amount of commercials (here TVP1/TVP2 both state owned channels won't give you a commercial break throughout a 3 hour long movie)

>watching other people play sports
LMAO'ing @ your lives

when you realize how amusing american commercials are you wouldn't complain.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lmy9R_WtPbg
youtube.com/watch?v=crfGXmxJ1vM
youtube.com/watch?v=o50_ZlMnjqY

>living in romania
bet your life is going swell

>You don't have national television.
not true, we have PBS. It just doesn't show sports, mainly children's programming, documentaries, news, educational shows, murder mysteries and detective shows, etc.

hockey is pretty big up in the northern states

I didn't give you permission to reply to me

call the police i don't give a fuck

>not true, we have PBS.
I'm sorry then. I've heard about PBS but always (now i know that wrongly) assumed that it's as "federal" as the ""federal"" reserve.

>It just doesn't show sports
What about when your national team plays? Here whenever Poland's national team plays it's always either TVP1/TVP2 (gubmint owned) or sometimes Polsat (private owned, but polish broadcaster and publicly available ie. everyone with a receiver can see it). Still the only commercial break you'll see is between the halves of the match.

>I'm sorry then. I've heard about PBS but always (now i know that wrongly) assumed that it's as "federal" as the ""federal"" reserve.
okay well maybe I was being a bit disingenuous drawing an equivalent between it and European public television. like 60% of PBS's funding comes from private grants and viewer donations, I also think its director isn't government-appointed.

>What about when your national team plays? Here whenever Poland's national team plays it's always either TVP1/TVP2 (gubmint owned) or sometimes Polsat (private owned, but polish broadcaster and publicly available ie. everyone with a receiver can see it).
As far as I know there is no sports at all on PBS. US national games are typically broadcast on ESPN or other channels with a shit ton of commercials and all of that. PBS in the US has a reputation for being something only upper class and old people watch, since so much of its programming is "high brow" stuff. It's a similar situation with our national radio (NPR).

>PBS in the US has a reputation for being something only upper class and old people watch, since so much of its programming is "high brow" stuff. It's a similar situation with our national radio (NPR).
Is it only one channel?

Here TVP1 and TVP2 have are mostly news, movies, tv shows and sports.
But there's also TVP Info which is 24/7 news,
TVP Historia which is obviously history (not the le Hitler had shenanigans with Aliens type of history channel thankfully)
TVP Kultura which is mainly arts, culture, theatre etc (the high-brow stuff you just mentioned)
TVP Polonia which is broadcasted for Poles living abroad (US, Canada, Latin America, Australia/NZ, south africa etc)
and few minor more.

National radio broadcasted has three channels, Channel 1 has news and "modern" music, Channel 2 is classical music only, Channel 3 is rock/alternative/jazz etc.

There's the national PBS channel, state affiliates which have a lot of their own programming, and PBS Kids. They don't receive anywhere near the same amount of funding or viewership as their European counterparts do so they can't really put out the same volume of programs as they do or split into different channels.

Another thing which the US has is public access TV though, which is extremely localized (usually only available to individual counties within states) and just shows a vast assortment of boring and weird shit all day. Generally the idea is that basically anybody can show up and if there's space in the programming schedule for it they can have some air time. They also sometimes show high school football games and local theater productions and stuff.

A typical day on public access: youtube.com/watch?v=pXkBzTLOyjc

It's the price of freedoms.

>Baseball
More like basketball. And for letting niggers dominate that god-tier sport americans deserve being cucked by them.