He's going to drop out. Mark my words. If he realizes the odds are too far against him, he'll say fuck it

He's going to drop out. Mark my words. If he realizes the odds are too far against him, he'll say fuck it.

wtf im now #MentallyHill

Screenshotted for future proof

nope. i'm a trump supporter but I know his type. He's not going to ever allow himself to officially lose something. If he loses, then that's it, he's a loser. If he drops out, he can claim whatever he wants. I want him to win, but I also know how business people think.

Bill Kristol, please stop posting now.

>nope. i'm a trump supporter

ok, what's the secret password all Trump supporters know then?

BUILD THE WALL?
Praise kek?
CANT STUMP THE TRUMP?
Oy vey, the goyim know?

we say a lot of stuff

Are we back to the "Trump's dropping out" meme? I thought this week was "Trump's not really as rich as he says!". I missed the last CTR meeting sorry.

just like I thought

a tubby little shill who came here to slander Trump.

shoo shoo

I don't think so. It would be a sign of weakness to give up and he likes to project himself as an alpha. He'll stick it to the end even if he knows he can't win.

Also I'm saying IF, not it WILL be this way. If he polls better I'm sure he'll stay in. But it's what HE thinks, not what anyone else thinks. I know he's not Jeb or Bernie level of delusional if it comes to that.

I'M NOT A SHILL YOU FUCK

What's the password? MAGA? there is no password you shit, I'm on here every day.

how much is CNN paying you?

that's exactly what a shill would say

Dude you dont even know the password, idk If we should trust you..

But if he does lose, could he actually handle loosing?

If multiple same numbers then OP will get his faggot ass tossed on the other side of the wall.

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

jus stahp

Ok 1 more

>He doesn't know the password

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

I believe these are the dubs you are looking for

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

You mean these?

checked

HAHA I FUCKING DID IT NOW GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums YOU STUPID SHILLBOT CUNT OF AN OP HAHAHA KEK WILLS IT CUNT

WE GOT A LIVE ONE BOYS

you don't understand trump at all

if he loses then he will blame it on election fraud, rigged vote machines, etc.

you did the meme wrong

It's "mock my words"

exactly. he won't stick around to lose officially, he'll announce that the whole election is rigged, that he can't win because of the conspiracy against him, and therefore he is dropping out.

drop out? hes the only one left on the right side. does that you think she will run and win un opposed? how much drugs you on muh nignog?

The Merchant backpedles desperately as he is left exposed

You didin't watch his speech tonight if you believe that. He came out firing and Trump is at his best when he's pissed. You saw it when they tried to kill him by crashing his plane, you saw that when they tried to steal the nomination by fucking with the delegates, and you could have seen it tonight.

When he's pissed it's like he says fuck it and starts dropping red pills all over the place, it's fucking glorious to see what a real man does in the face of adversity. We are not worthy of The Great and Glorious God Emperor Trump.

14 tries for dubs.
Literally background noise.

Why do you think Trump's energy is falling, it's because he's playing ball with them and being stupid enough to think that they aren't just subtly and carefully undermining him in every possible way

You have to be smart to be able to see through it

As soon as you start trusting certain types they will undoubtedly take advantage of it

This whole site is a fucking ruse

Business people don't think like Donald Trump.

>If he realizes the odds are too far against him, he'll say fuck it

But the odds aren't too far against him. They're improving if anything. God only knows what's going to happen during the debates.

No he wouldn't. If he dropped out he would look weak and pathetic. He would ride it out. Lose the election. Then claim voter fraud. He wouldn't back down.

Whether or not he can win, who fucking knows at this point, but he sure as fuck won't drop out no matter how low his numbers go.

Luckily they're going up anyways.

He'll stay in to the end. He's convinced he can win. And he's probably right.

To have a fighting change, Hillary is going to have to disassociate herself from the Obama administration. Since she's a part of it, I don't think she can do it. She's going to lose support from Dem voters who are dissatisfied. They were going to vote for Bernie. They'll either still vote Bernie, or vote Trump.

I've been saying from the beginning, Bernie versus Trump, I'd have to watch the debates. Hillary versus Trump, there's nothing to consider. I'll take the outsider promising reform over the insider promising more of the corrupt same.

I'd like to see a Trump/Kasich ticket.

Regardless, you're failing to consider the long game. Trump loses against Hillary, he's not a loser, he's the President after her. Four more years to campaign. Trump pulls out, he'll never live it down. And he'll never get another shot at the Oval Office.

You should have seen the latest rally, he's stronger than ever.

This. At least one person gets what I'm saying. Trump is not going to ever lose. He'll take his ball home if it comes to that. IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

still waiting on the secret password

Ever notice how shill IDs have that one distinct look? Hmmm really makes you think.

PRAISE KEK

>claims to support Trump
>fails the password check

Fail shill.

Hes behind by 6 points.

At this point in the race romney was doing better, and or btfo.

Say it with me

The president of the united states
Hillary Rodham Clinton

I think he secretly knows he's way in over his head. He planned to drop out from the beginning. It's just free pr for him.

And got**

At this point in the 2008 race Hillary was doing much better and was still BTFO. Not to mention that presidents generally don't lose reelection, and that Romney was paid off 2 months prior to the finish line.

She was a failure in 2008 (albeit a failure with much more support) and she's a failure now.

It's only a matter of time until some Ross Perot clone makes guys. Don't worry.

>he doesn't know the password
I live on the other side of the atlantic and even I know it m8