I've just finished watching all these boring oscar movies I pretend to like

I've just finished watching all these boring oscar movies I pretend to like
gimme some recent cgi shitfest of a movie to relax

Hmm, that's odd. Usually, the blood gets off at the second floor.

it took me seeing this picture 4 times to actually grasp what was physically happening here. i thought it was a bad photoshop of two photos together, because there's no way that the red carpet was just floating like that. then i thought that the carpet was only halfway down the maximum depth that you see, and the black liquid was actually just the underside of the hall. then i thought that it was just an optical illusion. now i realize the floor is just covered in molasses.

>it took me seeing this picture 4 times to actually grasp what was physically happening here
fucking retard

it is actually dark matter comming from a screening of jack and jill

Rogue One is still in theaters. Not a shitfest but definitely worth catching one last time in theaters.

You're a fucking dumbass, kill yourself.

It could be ectoplasm or raw sewage. Those are much more likely than molasses.

it's a really confusing visual effect. it looks like space rather than reflection, if that makes any sense.

It just looks like your typical flood.

water wouldn't be so opaque and reflective

Not recent, but the 2000s Van Helsing is pretty sweet.

BvS: dawn of kino

i honestly thought the carpet hard just been ripped off

Have you ever cleaned up a flood?

yeah, me too. it fucked with my head because it's so reflective and non-absorbing that it looks like glass. it might be a spilled epoxy, if they're re-doing the floors in the theaters or something.

yes, although in other circumstances (concrete); even so, floods just look like water. at that stage the carpet would be dark and soggy and you wouldn't be able to see a surface tension line on the liquid, as the carpet absorbed the water.

whatever that liquid is, it is NOT water. this much is certain.

You can get standing water on flooded carpet.

i've seen a lot of water on a lot of carpets but i've never seen water just standing on top of it without soaking through it, buddy.

Try transformers 1 2 3 4

Watch the latest avengers.

If you throw your expectations into the bin, it makes for a fun colorful popcorn flick.

It happens because floors no matter how level they seem they aren't. Also that carpeting is very thin so it won't be all that absorbent and it will take time.

nope. i refuse to believe it's water.

According to the internet it is a sewage leak.

wew

i refuse to believe it's a sewage leak because sewage is, in part, water.

Holy fucking shit dude

Are you on drugs or something? Legit question.

i wasn't then but i am now

This is what happens when you bully people on the internet. I hope you're happy Sup Forums.

no don't worry i was planning to get high for a while now. i ordered 12 benzedrex off of amazon for 55 dollars about a week ago, and it was supposed to arrive in 2 days. it hadn't arrived after 6 so i called them and complained, and they refunded me, saying they consider the package lost. so then i ordered 10 more benzedrex at a better price (43 dollars). the 10 benzedrex from the second order is coming tomorrow, and the 12 that i was refunded for just arrived today! 55 bucks worth of free benzedrex! neato! benzedrex contains propylhexadrine which basically does what adderal/amphetamine does. it's sold under the name 'obesin' in europe as a weight loss drug. it's pretty good stuff. makes you focus like a fucking laser without a time limit to how long you focus and work. anyways it's not your fault tv. i still refuse to believe that that's water in the picture though.

no it isnt

You'll love this one

>it's pretty good stuff. makes you focus like a fucking laser without a time limit to how long you focus and work.
Wouldn't that mean you would only need to take one pill per a lifetime?

er, um, ah... well i suppose i misspoke, you can focus as long as you want to for the duration of the effects, which is a solid 8 hours or so. but i once spent 40 hours straight, not getting out of my seat except to piss, on benzedrex, just working on 1 song on the techno software. that was like 3-4 benzedrex. not bad.

Holy fuck it's that hallway from Daredevil

I love that guy!

Seen Guardians of the Galaxy?

There's a mirror, you can tell by the pattern on the carpet

The black box in the end of the hallway is the guy taking the photo censoring himself

Nope, try again

Yeah you're right that can't be it, it's just a hall with light shining in through the doorway in the middle - that thing at the end is still a human with a block box painted over them though

man I agree, this years oscars movies were just so boring

Stop watching shitty blockbusters. Break your pleb conditioning. Watch pic related, it's patrician and entertaining/accessible.