Oscar Pistorius sentence increased

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-IGCcSNlnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why can't people like Pistorius or Scott Peterson just not murder their significant others? Isn't it easier to just walk away from the relationship?

At least he can be on his prosthetic knees for hours without getting too sore

He did nothing wrong

HAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHA

T O P J U S T

roid rage

Sooth afracans are subhuman tier, even the whites

He didn't run so good

13 years for killing someone still seems a bit low desu

DIDN DU NUFIN

Literally just black south Africans using this opportunity to get back at whitey.

Looks like this guy doesn't have a leg to stand on.

He disobey the laws of robotics

kek

I don't know but it's pretty stupid, there's always so much evidence in court that they haven't really got a leg to stand on

He's white. If he was black he'd get 25 years

>blade gunner

Maybe she was a real bitch.

P-19: The Widowermaker

My father is adamant he did not do it.
I mean, he has gone crazy trying to prove to me that he didn't mean to kill her. Its all he has spoken about for weeks. I don't even care that much but he seems to really need to believe. He has gone insane. Everytime I mishear him, he tries to use this as proof that he could mishear Reeva as a burglar. This morning he said ''Hello' to me in a whispered voice and I said ''what?'' and he smiled and said ''He's innocent, I told you''. I think he did it but I am starting to think of saying otherwise to escape this shit because my father is annoying now with his stupid shit.

For example last week he forced me to do a fucking replay of the murder, he went into the bathroom and started making noises and forced me to crawl over to the door- he made me crawl , I walked the first time and he shouted at me to stop and start again because ''disabled acoustics are different''. Then he emailed and made me fill in a small 10 questions questionnaire as 'proof' that he sounded like a burglar and not a woman when he was there. Pic related, the questions were biased as fuck as you can see. Its fucking annoying. I think he was so excited for him at the Olympics that he cannot admit he is a murderer.

kek

All of those points are actually true though. Most people don't know what it's like to be disabled and just too quickly

Why did they increase it?

Is he in five star celebrity rehab prison or booty bandit AIDS rape prison?

Your father is a pretty funny guy.

Is this alfredo?

Pistorious is one thing. But Peterson was married, had his eyes on someone else/the single life, was the breadwinner who gave up his dream for her and probably held that resentment for years, she's 8 months pregnant or whatever it was, etc. He probably thought she would take all his money if he divorced her. In these psyche of these guys who kill their wives it does something to them and makes them think killing and disappearing is the only way out.

Especially the whites. Afrikaans are literally the worst human beings on earth, dumb as dirty and they all think they are super chads when really they are ultra derps.

It's weird. When I visited my grandad out there, a lot of the Afrikaans would drag their kids around in bare feet and would always be filthy. South Africa is a mess in general though.

>Afrikaans are literally the worst human beings on earth
No that honor goes to Somalis

Nah theres some nice ones and the most shit ones are fucking pirates which is cool

>appeal verdict of culpable homicide case
>end up getting upgraded to murder
>get jailtime increased
>state appeals that verdict
>increased some more
I didn't know it was possible to JUST this hard

>someone in my bathroom at night? a burglar, perhaps? hm, my wife isn't in the bed. better shoot through the door to be safe though!
was this literally what happened?

Is this pasta?

yes. i'll remember disabled acoustics are different for as long as i live

I literally woke up the whole favela laughing at this

Fair point desu

Yep and it will always be one of my favorite Sup Forums posts. I wish I still had the survey image saved.

Is double jeopardy a thing in other countries?

lel, I think I've read the Princess Diana variation of this copypasta.

Alfredo is a cheese

>tfw your dad shoots you to try to prove his point

wouldn't want to be in his shoes right now

Pistorious doesn’t walk away from anything. It’s more of a bounce.

>increased from six years

>kill woman
>get six years

kek I bet the judge was A. FUCKING. WHITE. MALE.

Was there a chase involved in the arrest? Would have loved to hear that dispatch call.

Also I tend to believe it was an accident, why would he murder his GF whem he could just dump her, not like they were married

No. I think Oscar needs to have someone disbarred that judge since she's black going after him because he's white and rich. I expect another trial from Oscar with a better judge instead of the same niggerish judge who has a vendetta against whites.

He said there was a burglar and that he had no choice but to shoot her 50 times. Jury partially agreed even though they knew she was guilty. OJ murdered 2 people and only received a financial penalty.

t. completely delusional

t.South African nigger

>whitey dindu nothin' wrong

Big if true

>He said there was a burglar and that he had no choice but to shoot her 50 times

I thought it was 6 or 7 shots he fired unto her

underrated

t. Roastie

>he doesn't brutally murder people for slighting him in the least offensive way

SAD

just

lmao he killed that bitch because he thought that she fucked another nigger but tried to lie that he dindu nuthin

criminally underrated kek

He's in South Africa

Fucking hell that was good

youtube.com/watch?v=p-IGCcSNlnk

Original sentence was below the statutory minimum. It was raised to that minimum (15 years less restriction time served prior to first sentencing).

I think I saw something that said with the increased time he'll be transferred from the first kind to the second. Don't quote me, though.

Ableism, pure and simple. Reprehensible.

Black woman, actually:

>Thokozile Matilda Masipa

Pistorious has no legs. He has Zero (0) legs.