Drones at 4th of July

Was anyone else's 4th of July fireworks show ruined by these things? I was watching the fireworks, when there was one purple dot and one red dot floating around, they were drones, and there weren't any drones last year. At this rate, every fireworks display will be ruined by some asshat who just has to have his drone flying around.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/case-dismissed-against-william-h-merideth-kentucky-man-arrested-shooting-n452281
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i think americans might be the most autistic people in the entire world

Nah, they will just give people something to aim at.

Just shot them down with a gun the next year

>MUH INDEPENDENCE DAY!

What? Did someone film those ugly pock marks on that fat fuckin mug of yours, porky? Take a hit from your inhaler and calm down.

Stop trying to take away what little the Finns have to call their own.

Clearly you've never met a Canadian.

of all the ruckus that occurs on the fourth of july, a few drones off in the distance are what put you over the edge?

Yes, someone thought that they had a right to ruin the fireworks show for everyone in the city by putting up an extra set of lights right in the middle of the display. Its kind of like watching a movie and someone just has to point a laser pointer at the screen, they are putting an extra dot where it doesn't belong and ruining the experience for everyone.

>Was anyone else's 4th of July fireworks show ruined by these things?

You must have been at the fireworks show I was at here in south Florida. Damn drones were everywhere.

Literally this.

What's the point of all the gun thread spamming and so on, if you are not going to use them to shoot down your neighbours drones

those are not drones OP. they are TARGETS. Blast them outa the sky with your fireworks AKA freedum missiles.

Literally did just this.

22lr killed a drone. Keks were had.

I watched em on a stream(one at Patriot's Point), one of the cameras was on one. Streaming the fireworks show was pretty sweet.

>going out to public firework shows
Fuck that.

I just went to a party with my friends where we all smokeda little, took some dabs, and chased eachother around with sparklers while we ate pizza and burgers.

if you shoot them down its like shooting down a plane
its a federal offence

>The capital of the EU
Do I need to say anything else?

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/case-dismissed-against-william-h-merideth-kentucky-man-arrested-shooting-n452281

They do get shot down. The circumstances matter though. You can't just go out and shoot one for no reason.

DEGENERATE !!!!

Saw one, but ruined is a huge, borderline autistic observation. One dude had one and was flying around the park just prior to the fireworks.

enjoy prison

what city state safe combination?

>friends

Disgusting

I agree.

Sage this shit

I-I'm sorry, I mean to have friends

*i didnt mean

>mfw they sell drones to the public so the gov can justify theirs, hide within the private ones, and shame people who shoot them down

I saw the same exact green and red light model in my sky yesterday. Fucking annoying.

You are such a fucking idiot

For years we've had nothing better to shoot our fireworks at other then the sky or each other.

Now we can make it a hunt to knock drones out of the sky with rockets, roman candles, mortars, and well shot putted firecrack bundles.

All of it made more fun by the fact that drone costed some faggot $600 and now it is dead.

how are they gonna know its you? Can you just hide in a bush and pretend to be a sniper in Vietnam?

Whats wrong with that? Hopefully one will hit it. I was flying mine around the other day to film all the fireworks in my city at night.

except if you are found to be purposefully targeting the drone you will be charged with a federal offense

From the footage i've seen the drone owners are already taking huge risks for their drones.
Potentially people too depending on where it could potentially fall

Yeah OK but one year I want to record the fireworks with a drone