HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOL

BEANS BTFO

source? funny though

Is google spying on me?

As a Mexican, why the fuck would you want America being anything like Mexico? Retard. If you love Mexico so much, just live there!

You fucking racist piece of shit

no source but its funny

Let us have our memes

>As a Mexican
Stay on Sup Forums or Sup Forums, pablo
You're not welcome outside of those boards

>Make America Mexico again
>Oh God, please don't send me back to that Shithole

umm fascist neo-nazi much??

My name is Jose

>As a Mexican,
oh, I was wondering why this thread smelled like refried beans and feet

Is this a Jojo reference?

HOOOOOOO SHIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You should clean your house more often.

TELEVISION (BROADCAST MEDIA)
& (AND)
FILM (CINEMATIC MEDIA)

AYYY PAPPI

>Sup Forums - Whatever the Fuck This Thread Is Supposed to Be

dude Sup Forums lmao

>LITERALLY HITLER REEEEE

REFRIED BEAN!

How is this Sup Forums - Television & Film related?

Trump won more latinos than Romney, do you know who hates illegal immigrants the most? Legal immigrants.

Holy shit dude

Are you also the guy who calls people "cloister" and "cats" when they post threads you don't like?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
HAHAHAHA

>being this autistic and weeb
Mexicans really don't have a lot of names.

>Legal immigrants.
Most of the people on this board don't have friends so they don't have ones out of their own race by sheer virtue.
I have heard so many fucking Mexican moms tell their kids they can only hang out with white people because they don't want them to get beaned.
I'm not kidding.

You should stay on Sup Forums, kid
You're not welcome outside your shit board

I posted this for you in since you for some reason didn't?

Lel he just spams it like a fucking loser

CAN'T STOP
WON'T STOP

>virtue signaling your own damn self
Go back to tumblr

>promote eternal war

LOL

well, yeah

this is racist as fuck. you're probably white you fucking racist. I'm moving to canada

>well-funded propaganda machine
It bothers me how easily falsifiable that lie is yet people keep saying it anyway

HILLARY HAD HALF A BILLION DOLLARS MORE THAN TRUMP

SHE WAS THE BEST FUNDED CANDIDATE IN HISTORY

As long as America doesn't start a new war, I'm happy.

I can't explain this myself and I've lived around them my entire life. I'm hispanic and I still don't know what the fuck is wrong with them.
My dad was like this until I asked him about the crap he sees going on everyday and why he defends it knowing it's doing harm. I'd ask him basic questions about the things that have been a thorn in our personal lives like: who keeps stealing your radio, who took moms purse out of the shopping cart, who stole your car, who stole the other car that we later found skeletonized and hoisted on bricks somewhere in boyle heights and who is responsible for it. My father, a lifelong democrat shill and long time resident/now citizen who still acts like he's undocumented finally said he wished Trump would win (during the presidential race). The misery these fucks inflict on their own communities and the support they get doesn't any make sense. It's like someone being afraid to get a tumor removed because it's been a part of their body for so long and if someone tries to remove it for them, they go on the defensive.

>As a Mexican
The fuck outta here with that reddit talk mexishit

Actually everything the left is doing now can be compared to communist uprising where they used violence to stop voters and everything else done on that list.

In fact you can simply replace republican with Democrats and replace jews with white males and the it will completely mirror Hitler's uprising.

Yet another glorious example of the great job they're doing to clean up this board by leaving this bastion of on topic posting up

Fucking shit posting fuck up mods
This is why your only job is moderating a cartoon board for free