This season has quickly gone from shit tier to top tier. The new conspiracy angle is really cool and intriguing...

This season has quickly gone from shit tier to top tier. The new conspiracy angle is really cool and intriguing. I was sceptical about them stepping away from Islamic terror and shit, but it has worked really well.

Women are inferior to the white man, and Mudslimes are fucking vile and subhuman

The Oscars are over Sup Forumsumblrina fuck off back to your containment board

I really digged those two last episodes.

Dar Adal is false flagging to ruin Carrie and force the Pres. elect's hand in cracking down on terrorism and keeping the CIA powerful.

The only thing pissing me off is how they turned Quinn into a worthless cripple

>mfw no more Quinn being Operator as fuck scenes like in S3-S5

So what's the deal with the neighbor guy?

>Quinn goes from being the Operator of Operators into a paranoid invalid with seizures and a no hope.

Fuck this season. He should have died.

Seems too obvious and way too much of a power play for Dar Adal. The thing is the dude usually looks pretty evil and up to no good almost every season, but it ends up he hasn't done much bad and is actually an alright guy.

Sucks that the FBI guy got fucking domed though, he was a cool new character.

He went into operator mode very briefly and even as a cripple took on a SWAT team, then went nuts again. So at least he is still semi-capable.

He was in the car making a deal with the Taliban leader not 2 seasons ago. Carrie saw him. Dude is shady as fuck.

That was a great twist, but it ultimately kinda went no where.

It just turned out that Saul agreed with him and joined with him in it. Bombing American cities and killing FBI agents is way way way off the charts of what he is capable of.

The guy ran SAD for 15 years. He probably has some seriously loyal operators that would be willing to do that shit with him to protect the CIA and through it America.

really slow start and then they fucking kicked it into high gear for the last two eps. Full on 10/10 for me so far.

I'm fuckin bummed they killed FBI man because I liked the relationship they were building between him and Carrie, but the potential for Quinn going full Manchurian Candidate is pretty sweet

>Who would have thought that we'd become partners, huh?

Dude, you just signed your own death warrant.

they're clearly setting him up for a big role in the season

they've demonstrated how capable he is despite his disabilities in almost every episode so far. He has surveiled, fought hand to hand and fought armed so far and come out on top every single time. They're establishing the extent of his mental damage as well, and the end of the episode straight up shows you what's in store for him

you know who picked him up, you know what they've done so far (narratively) and you can extrapolate pretty easily what they would want to do with a man as trained as Quinn and also as mentally vulnerable as Quinn.

The only question is if the season's going to go fucking all out and have full on assassination attempt on the US president, which I think would be pretty goddamn great.

has a show ever been as criminally underrated as post-brody homeland

don't get me wrong, I'm super glad they inexplicably got confirmed for seasons up to 8, I just don't understand how any of it happened.

is it still posting good numbers? I never hear it discussed anywhere at all

It's pretty clear that Dar Adal set up the bombing
What the fuck is Astrid doing in NY?

Post-Brody(and his family) ranking:
S4>S6>>>>>>>>>>S5

Fuck S5

Correct
I miss Currie and brown Brody

any qt Claire Danes parts

not yet, she's been mostly shown in a matriarchal role (w her daughter, w quinn) so far

it isn't that expensive to make, is critically acclaimed and does well in foreign markets.

brody homeland feels like a totally different show now.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks she's qt

>does well in foreign markets
I hadn't realized this
that's neat, and I'm glad it does because I was sure the show would have died ages ago and I love it

why did they have to cuck Quinn so hard

So what is that agency Conlin was trying to uncover?

The guy in the lobby said it's some private organization with access to a lot of information.

Really surprised they killed Conlin

how
he's a cripple who takes down SWAT and is about to become a lone gunman

>tfw she hasn't had any bipolar moments in a while

Astrid showed up to give Quinn electroshock therapy and turn him back into a super soldier

yeah I know. Its just me thinking he deserved better, but in reality life is pure shit

>tfw no Carrie gf

ah yeah
plus this in combination with with last season, he really feels like the show's punching bag right now and he's unquestionably a sympathetic character so it's going to be really cold if he bites it and goes down as an enemy of the state.

I get quinn is depressed and has PTSD, but they went out of his way to establish that he doesn't actually suffer from paranoia in the episodes leading up to this (everyone just believes he does but he's ultimately vindicated) so having him go full-on "YOU'RE ONE OF THEM" at carrie rang fucking false to me

I'm a sucker for anything counter terrorism related, so this has been hitting all the right spots for me. That embassy invasion in season 4 was grade A kino.

I really like movies and tv based on John Le Carre style spy/intelligence drama and homeland is one of the few shows doing it well right now

I think it's their writers' respect for political and professional decorum, and inter-character relationships, that make the show feel so solid.

You sound triggered, nigger

wow I almost cut myself on all that edge

>tfw he died 3 years ago

>You saved me?
>Yes.
>Why?