The left is rapidly learning meme magic

The left is rapidly learning meme magic.

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/article/area-man-constantly-mentioning-he-doesnt-own-a-tel-429
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The New Yorker is a seriously excellent magazine. Its politics skew left, but don't conflate it with SJW reactionary Blogosphere left.

what if he had gotten the suicide squad envelope instead?

A weak display compared to the sheer psychic reality-tear of turning Donald trump into the president.. and that's only the beginning. Praise le kek

>adam gopnik

Let me just answer his question:

No. No, it did not.

What did he mean by that? Seriously, what did he mean by that stupid tagline?

Thats impossible
kek only sides with the right

what?

Read the article. He just meant that we're living in strange times, which we definitely are

Trump = gay niggers, Clinton = mindless Hollywood fun

The left has never made a funny meme, ever. Until they do they'll never understand.

This is why fake news exists, news has regressed to headlines, there doesn't even need to be an article just clicking it earns ad revenue

Sup Forums has never made a funny meme. "Praise kek" is just dubs repackaged for redditors.

Im amazed to see this patrician of an opinion on Sup Forums

>huffington post

shan't be caring about this

>"Praise kek" is just dubs repackaged for redditors.
Really makes me think :^)

the character was literally retarded

The fucking Huffington Post, man. Only people I loathe more is Kotaku and BuzzFeed.

she was qt and i like her voice

he meant the asian dude
maeve a qt

I still can't believe we fucking undid the award with meme magic

fucking hell we are amazing

i replied in the wrong thread

was talking about amy adams in night at the museum ahah

>CYKA BLYAT!

divergence from the actual world line has reached 0.002 and it's becoming unprecedentedly unstable

the future time war must not be going well, sadly.

>need a character with down syndrome
>asian is close enough

t. hasn't read a single Andy Borowitz column

>the future time war must not be going well, sadly.
can confirm

Just wait until God returns... the memes will be amazing

But does that mean, now that we're so advanced - that when he does return it will literally be impossible to prove he doesn't exist? We'll have so much footage

Is bogposting Sup Forums?

>t. John Titor

I dunno I thought this one was pretty good.

Who needs memes when we can laugh at reality instead?

*cringe*

>last year after the Oscars I talked with a friend about how it would be funny if during the next Oscars (last night) the person announcing best picture accidentally received the best actress envelope and what kind of stuff would happen
This is all very unusual.

american education is so bad normies are only just discovering the "Evil Demon" thought experiment repackaged for the umpteenth time

I know, it must have been hard for you to swallow that night Bertha.

"Really makes you think" is a Sup Forums meme

richard brody pls

>tfw you realize when Descartes said "give her the D" he was talking about the demon, not the dick

Sup Forums's self-aggrandizing is getting out of control

This computer stimulation sucks really hard then.

Why are the Player Menu Options and Pause Buttons?

Why don't I have a convenient Player Map so I wouldn't get lost?

Where's my item storage bag that can almost hold anything I want?

Where is my waifu?

I spent most of my life thinking that the magazine was literally only for people who live in NYC.

That said the articles that I see linked to are usually top notch. I even enjoyed reading a poem once.

*tips*

t. only knows the magazine through passing glances at The Borowitz Report online

Their articles and reports are mostly international, the last great coverage by The New Yorker was that of the capture of narcolord Chapo Guzman, and I'm saying this from a communist thirld world shithole.

i'm a liberal and i've been a meme wizard for years

FUCK OFF DEMIURGE

That's weird. My mother suggested the New Yorker to me too this morning.

they've done great stuff since then, but that was a terrific piece

I have the app and basically all of the crappiest sounding articles are ALL borowitz
New Yorker humor is always garbage

>redditors are now only getting the fact that individual and collective will can be applied to alter reality

le magical science hologram xddd

is this the new yorker?

But she literally won the debate and her popularity was still higher than Trump's

I've been a subscriber for 12 years, and for the money, it's somewhat of a substantial education every week.

Partly bc they pay talented writers to actually go out and spend time on interesting stories, which is somehow rare these days.

Are you genuinely asking?

Nope.

She literally won the election. Trump's cronies in the electoral college decided to hand it to the loser.

>Not reading the superior Economist

And then she literally lost the election.

>Adidas

I bet he squats like no one's business.

The column is surprisingly uninteresting and glib.

>Not reading the superior financial times

if Hillary is so great why didn't she buy off the electoral college?
Her sugar daddy Soros had the cash

Woah there, egghead. I'm only willing to go so far here. I don't want people to think I'm some kind of effete, intellectual faggot who doesn't own a television and reads Proust or some shit.

Not reading the superior Foreign Policy

You're glib, Matt.

>Reading Proust makes you appear smart and sophisticated
when did this meme start

theonion.com/article/area-man-constantly-mentioning-he-doesnt-own-a-tel-429

Why does he keep fucking with our simulation?

This image will stop being posted when it stops being appropriate

I know its just a screenshot and I'm not giving them ad revenue but I hate that you just made me read part of a huffington post article. I think I just contracted AIDS

Strange times indeed.

It began with Michael Jackson's death almost a decade ago. Since then, things have only been getting stranger. Bill Cosby has been outed as a serial rapist. Bruce Jenner is a woman. Robin Williams killed himself. Donald Trump is president. And that's just some of the weird crap that's been happening to individual celebrities.

Things are only going to get weirder. Personally, I can't fucking wait.

What do YOU think is going to happen next?

Me? I have a feeling a VERY famous person is going to have a breakdown and try to assassinate the President.

>I have a feeling a VERY famous person is going to have a breakdown and try to assassinate the President

churashizushi

you lost stop being butthurt 0/10

>ur mad
>NO! UR MAD

Great television discussion guys.

its a shitpost for your shitpost, literally retarded user

do you not know satire, also, newfag? i was quoting partially Abatap, if you weren't so fucking new

I'm not the guy you responded to moron.

then why respond you retarded newfag?

seriously? are you wanting to oust yourself for missing the point of the post?

>She literally won the election.
GTFO, nigger. I'm not even american and I know how shit works in your country. Jesus... You're just retarded crying babies.

Shitposting in response to shitposting is still shitposting.

>hurrr i referenced abatap so it's not a shitpost
>newfag
>newfag
>u totalli r the guy i was responding to onli he wuld respond 2 mi haha i reveled ur roose fite me irl
Get a load of this guy.

>he posts this and claims he isnt shitposting

Im fucking done with Sup Forums because of you newfaggots

You get triggered when you dont even notice its a satirical post referring an old immensely popular Sup Forums meme when

Fucking kill yourself, god damn you're a waste of oxygen for typing that

Lol, no they're not.

Although, yeah, the Oscar "flub" was definitely an fabricated narrative attempt to imprint on the minds of the viewer a feeling of there being this story arc where the left is losing... but wait... no... we're winning now!

It was an attempt to psychologically prep people for the idea that the "narrative" and momentum is with the left, and has turned to their advantage suddenly.

Not at all the case, but if you're weak-willed and unable to see around these things, you might have been instilled with that feeling somewhat.

Leftists constantly bluff. They talk about "post-truth" and "alternative facts" etc but really they don't believe in truth at all. Take a critical theory class... it's all based in the idea that they don't believe in truth or even nature at all, that everything is socially and linguistically constructed.

Which is why leftist tactics are pure lies, just constant lies and threats and bluffs. You have to develop thick skin and a steady, iron willpower and ignore it. There's nothing there if you choose not to believe it, because false narrative is all it is, false witness, lies.

Also, what is there to discuss about when the thread isn't moving, the OP isn't really much "television and movie discussion" when its a tertiary meme subject ("hey, we're in the matrix") before any more politik talk gets mentioned, and the fact you probably keep bumping this thread instead of saging like I am for the sake of the proper use of saging; to be polite and not bump when you think your post is not contributing much to the thread

You lack self awareness tl;dr, good day, you got your (You)s over a silly shitpost you took serious

>>he posts this and claims he isnt shitposting
>Im fucking done with Sup Forums because of you newfaggots

Been here longer than you pal.

>You get triggered when you dont even notice its a satirical post referring an old immensely popular Sup Forums meme when
You're the only one triggered here user. refencing a shitty old meme in a shitpost responding to a shitpost in a shit thread is still a shitpost.
>Fucking kill yourself, god damn you're a waste of oxygen for typing that

Stay triggered retard and get off my board.

>Those digits
>That prediction
What did Kek mean by this?

oh, look, another thread by mentally-ill /pol

Too true. Alternatively I don't actually care and i'm shitposting while complaining about shitposting and triggering some retard that thinks he's an oldfag because he's been here since 2014.

It couldn't be that though.

>implying this proof was needed

Literally cannot think of a worse publication.

Kotaku.

It's basically the same thing + it's extra pretentious because it's a video game review website that thinks it's The Huffington Post.

Kek just sides with chaos

Sweetie plz stop.