Just finished watching this, true kino

Just finished watching this, true kino.

David Lean is literally GOAT. If he's not in your top 5 I don't even want to talk to you

I matathoned the first ten minutes but then I came and asked Sup Forums what I thought of it and got distracted.

Nice, easily in my top 3 of all time, and I actually just watched it again the other day, probably seen it thirty times in all. It's literally a perfect movie that gets better with each viewing, any movie that can catch you and make you want to watch the whole thing is always impressive, but when the movie is 4 hours long, its truly an accomplishment. IMHO, it's as legendary as a movie can get.

Unironically one of the greatest and timeless kinos of all time

This is true, despite the length I can honestly say I never got bored.

It usually takes me several watches of a film to conclude that it is a film worth putting on my list of all time favourites, I only had to watch this once and instantly fell in love. Such an amazing picture, the scale is mind boggling and everything about it is just perfect.

cinema neuf 4 life

This

I watched it with the intention of stopping at the intermission and picking up the next day, but it was so fucking good that I had to watch the whole thing.

Watched it for the first time last week. It was everything I could hope for and more. Any other good desertkino?

timbuktu

It's scary how many times I've actually done this

your gf's pussy

Maybe I'm a pleb or have short attention span but I needed 4 watches to complete it. It's still good tho.

My favorite folm. I consider myself lucky to have seen it in a theater once.

the only desert kino that comes close to this is Once Upon A Time In The West, The Good The Bad And The Ugly, and The Searchers.

Otherwise I would recomend other great desert related films as
Flight of The Phoenix (1965)
Woman of the Dunes (1964)
All of Sergio Leones westerns, A Fistfull of Dollars, For A Few Dollars More, Duck, You Sucker!
The Mummy
Kingdom of Heaven (Directors Cut)
Mad Max 2 and Mad Max Fury Road
Gallipoli (1981)

this is the type of movie Hollywood could make before the jews completely took over in the 80s.

fucking plebs

Walkabout
Simon of the Desert
Kandahar
Ashes of Time

>produced by Sam Spiegel
>Spiegel was born to a Jewish family[3] in Jarosław, Galicia, Austria-Hungary (now in Poland)