What the fuck happened to him?

What the fuck happened to him?

Combination of a sophomore slump, Zeke being out, and some bad decisions by the coaching staff. I feel like he'll get over it, though it may not be until next year.

Lost the best offensive line in the league.

Now they cannot run, so prescott who is just a playmaker is asked to win games with his arm. And that isn't the type of QB he is.

He actually has to throw the ball for once in his career.

QB has to play QB. That isn't the type of Quarterback he is.

He's playing to his true talent level.

one hit wonder

O line baby and a run heavy offense made it to where all he had to do was not fuck up and he could win games.

Now he’s being asked to win games by taking shots. He’s not ready for that.

He's shit

Defenses have enough tape, and Tyron(e) Smith, the real mvp of the team, isnt 100%.

Alfred Morris is more than serviceable.

what happens to every black QB. they have a meme season followed by a disappointing career.

>Losing one of the most talented RBs of this generation
>Suddenly the offense can't operate the way it's supposed to
What did you think would happen?

>Losing one of the most talented RBs of this generation
have you seen those holes the o-line makes for him? you could fit through them, cart and all.

Why should I have to throw passes if I came here to run the ball?I ain't come here to THROW. Throwing is POINTLESS

Potatos

>no ground game
>shitty o-line
The only thing that annoys me is people act like this excuses Dak's performance. Meanwhile Luck played like a God with nothing but one decent receiver for three years and even sacrificed his body in the process but somehow it's his fault.

Last year he was the biggest o-line babby and Zeke babby in the league by far.
Now he has a weaker o-line and no Zeke.

>one player away from dogshit
they were never getting close to the Lombardi

>nfl coaches have a year to prepare for you

He was never good

oline and RB baby

>its a negro qb does well for one season, gets absurdly overhyped, and then gets exposed as trash very quickly episode

so many reruns

He sucks

Yet another meme QB exposed

Meme QB winds up being shit all along #423492384

wow such a unique occurance doubt we'll ever see it again wow

he's a black

>look at all his rushing TDs!
That.

hahahahahhaahhahahahah the cowboys fuckign suck and if you like them the world would be better for your absense

hahahahAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

When will you faggots stop falling for le dual threat college qb meme

genuine, 100% non-meme question right here:

when will the fucking NFL stop falling for it

The absolute state of Cowsoy nation

You'd better get ready for LOTS MORE of it, because that's all colleges are producing these days, with a handful of exceptions.

He lost his crutch.

Sean Lee better be a first ballot HoFer when he retires the way he is being scapegoated for Cowshits losing. I've never heard such excuse making in my life.

I THINK HE'S A GOOD QUARTERBLACK

>dat Karma

HAHAHAHA

You'd think backup QBs would've been a meme at some point considering the two most decorated QBs ever were both backups in college.

The college meme can't get them if they aren't playing

I'm sure Dak will be better next season. This was just a growing process for him.

at what age do you grow out of having african genetics?

Brainlets like you looked at his statline and thought it was indicative of his level of play. LMAO @ you

>ZEK HELP !!!

>TONY PLEASE TAKE THE JOB BACK I WASN'T READY

That’s why Luck is one of the best QB’s in the league. Give him a much better O-Line and another good receiver and the Colts can challenge teams properly.

Very unlucky with his injury. But he still has time in his career just like Dak does when he’s only in his 2nd year.

>He's a game manager.

>prescott who is just a playmaker is asked to win games with his arm. And that isn't the type of QB he is

so glorified RB then?

Scam was a dual threat and he's a top 10 QB and ran a very lucrative computer business while in school. /spol/ eternally BTFO.

Just the yearly nigger meme quarterback. We have one every single year and they always flounder after a year or two. How people still get fooled by them is baffling.

he lost Sean Lee, a critical play-making component of the offense

He looked in a mirror and remembered he was black

>with a handful of exceptions.
based howie was able to trade for one of those few. When I saw that Wentz played in a pro-style offense at NDSU I was sold on him

Let's just be totally real: He's been playing badly, however, he's a second year QB, he's missing some key pieces, and the coaching staff would make many of the "great players" in the league look like busts. Honestly it's far too soon to call Dak a bust, but this year is absolutely over.

Zeke punched his old lady

>you could fit through them, cart and all.

nice

Dak a off-brand ass nigga, everybody know it

>a quarterback can't be expected to make throws
Neat. Is there any sport in the united states that actually takes any skill as opposed to big black guys with no hand eye coordination running for 20 yards before being out of breath?

>can't operate correctly without 4 all pro lineman and a top 5 rb

but i thought my fellow cowgirl fans claimed otherwise? this is what you get for forsaking godhand tbqh. the guy has terrible pocket presence and even worse accuracy problems (these problems were evident last year btw), he lacks the intangibles to be a franchise qb and i don't want a qb who can't win games with his arm (as he has proven 3 games in a row).

i say we start pic related to see what hes got, can't be any worse than memescott.

I think the way Dallas fans would forsake Romo after he literally gave his body up for them makes me dislike them that much more.

Football just proves itself to the most brainlet sport yet again. Just because 1 guy has 1 good season doesn't mean it wasn't a fluke. Your faggot sport bumrushes all it's decision making/

>nigger qbs