Montenegro - Spain
Netherlands - Croatia
Serbia - Austria
Italy - Romania
Slovenia - Belarus
Belgium - France
Bongland - Greece

Other urls found in this thread:

fiba.basketball/fr/basketballworldcup/2019/european-qualifiers/2311/Netherlands-Croatia
fiba.basketball/fr/basketballworldcup/2019/european-qualifiers/2311/Montenegro-Spain#|tab=boxscore_statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>basketball

what am i a nigger?

>world cup qulifiers
>club teams can just say nope to the countries and the players stay

weird sport

its not it.
fiba has a fight with euroleague.

BOSNA STRONK, dare I say it, Russia can't compare

yet that's pretty much it: it's the EL club who refuse to let their players go

of course, nobody expected the NBA players to go either

well, that's what you get when dealing with private league, it's not limited to basketball

like, the next olympics will be without the NHL players

same for baseball

post pic and we'll tell you

Greek NT playing terribly.
Only one out of the 13 have ever played for this men NT again (Bourousis) and they ve only had training 3 times the last 2 days.
Pathetic organizing by FIBA.
We might lose here because It's literally England A(all their eurobasket player) vs Greece C.

why blaming fiba when it's the EL that refuses to free their players and organize games on those days?
France is missing like its 30 best players.

but it says in your image that it's in 2 years

Both have f*cked things up man. I'd be with FIBA's side but they could have made this qualifiers in a more appropriate timeing.
They re gonna end up losing money on this I suppose if teams like Greece and Russia maybe failing to qualify for the likes of Israel ,England or Bosnia

qualifiers

Whos that Obasohan guy that has r@p3d the French NT? Fiba site sais 9 points 3 RB 3 assists in the first half on his own.

that's not Derrick, at least

I get the ambition of bringing the NT to play in their countries for official games, it's done like that in a lot of sports, and something that has been lacking in European basketball for the last dozen years, but they should have done it during the summer.

That's still a bitch move from the EL, fucking like 25 national teams for the sake of 5 cities only.

>France is missing like its 30 best players.

So France is beatable as well then huh.

Lets get it on Monday.

noone gives a f*ck in Greece about clubs/teams when it comes to the National Side.
Greece started getting r@p3d atm. they re just sending 3 pointers in can't play otherwise. Fcking British.

They re back from -11 to -5 If they win tonight with that psychology of turning around this game I'd say no. If they lose maybe.

well, from NBA:

Ntilikina
Cabarot
Fournier
Batum
Ouattara
Gobert
Lauvergne
Mahinmi
Ajinca
Yabusele

from EL:

De Colo
Causeur
Tillie
Westermann
Diot
Lessort
Heurtel
Moerman
Séraphin
MBaye
Poirier

Well, 30 players was a bit of a stretch, still that makes almost 2 full teams. That's really our c--team mixed with 2-3 players from the b team.

oh, and Toupane and Beaubois, too, so that's 23 players

Damn you re back. Either your coach is a mastermind and he was just checking the Belgian limitations in the whole first half or he is completely tras hand hte players took it on themselves.

just a much tougher defense, actually

offense is still meh as fuck, but what can you do with only 3 or 4 days to prepare it?

We re making England look like a decent side.
Our C side is not even that bad, same as yours I assume.
But were probably both playing against 2 teams that are the same like the rosters that were in the EuroBasket in September. Can't compare to that and somehow they re still losing.
No more than 10 decent teams exist in Europe.

So what you're telling me is to place a cheeky 50 euros on france losing next game

Done and done

>FIBA
I can't help it but it sounds funny as fuck

the absolute state of countries with no basketball.
I guess Id think the same in your place.

Just get out bro

brosnia tell me a few things about your Basketball NT.
Any decent players in decent teams? No upcomming 17,18,19 year old shit pls.

well, there's only one letter difference with FIFA

and it doesn't seem especially more stupid than CONMEBOL or CONCACAF

Elmedin Kikanovic will be their main asset I guess.

Really good offensive player, but a revolving door in defense.

Dzanan Musa the Dzeko of basketball, future bosnian GOAT

Nurkic and Teletovic of course, neither played tonight though because NBA

Thought that only applies to Americans, as in they will not assemble a USA Team

Ι checked your roster
I saw 2 players in above average Greek teams.
Do you guys rate Greek League there?
I hear from many foreigners we have the 3rd best one behind Spain and Turkey. Russia got CSKA but no other competition.

Musa has "teamcancer" written in every single one of his genes, though.

What the fuck's going on with the missing players? When I saw mitopoulos and giannopoulos inside I thought it was our young team playing. Then I saw Bourousis.

Will all the euroleague players be there for the actual world cup? Or are they forbidden from participating altogether?

Euroleague is not allowing bu at the acutal world cup everyone can go.
Also NBA teams wouldnt bother to give their players for qualifiers against temas like England Estonia or Belgium so there you have it.
We are with our C team.

>Bosnia beat Russia

top kek lads

>79896738
no suprises besides that tohugh desu

I highly doubt the NHL franchises would let their international players go to the Olympics either, though.

>I hear from many foreigners we have the 3rd best one behind Spain and Turkey. Russia got CSKA but no other competition.

Not really, we're not in the 80's or 90's anymore. The best one is Spain, they Russia/Turkey (it's hard to rank those 2).
As for the Greek league, there's Oly and Pana of course that are top level, but there's a massive gap after them. PAOK, Aris and AEK are struggling to exist in the 3rd european cup. The rest is almost non-existant.

ΤΙ ΣΤΟΝ ΠΟΥΤΣΟ

>Do you guys rate Greek League there?

yeah, teams like olympiacos, PAOK, panathinaikos are all highly regarded

fiba.basketball/fr/basketballworldcup/2019/european-qualifiers/2311/Netherlands-Croatia

Well, I guess it's still easier for France to miss its 25 best players than for some other teams to miss their 5 best ones.

He's really progressed in confidence with this new coach, he's paying big attention to Musa, and as well he has become a fan favorite in quite a short time.

I just hope he doesn't get out of control with arrogance tho. Like tonight during the Russia game he way trying to provoke that one Russian player when we were up 76-74 and almost lost.

Οk England beat us after we were at +12 with 4 mintues left in the game.

he is a bit of a cunt I'll give you that, but he's young still, he'll learn, also it looks like next year he'll make the jump to the NBA so that's going to be good for him, they'll make a man out of him

I'm surprised we even made it this far considering Bourousis what to sit on the bench at some points during the match. The team literally does not work without him from the little I've seen, they can't even dribble down the court without turnovers

last uppity yugo faggot to make the move to the NBA got his shit pushed in bad, namely mario hezonja. teletovic should've beat his ass and made him eat humble cake

Ιf you re Greek I dont know . Honeslty I rated the players of Aris and some like Vasilopoulos/Giannopoulos a bit more than just losing to England. I hope I am not wrong but it seems like we ll be defeated today.

half the serbs are in the NBA wtfu talkin bout.

use some reading comprehension you moron

ΝΑΙ ΡΕ ΤΟ ΠΑΛΙΚΑΡΙ

Well, UK had some decent games in the 2012 Olympics (Spain beat them by 1 only, Brazil by 2 and 2011 Euro (won 2 games then).

>Greece basically playing at home

ηααααααααααααα get cucked brits

Oh, didn't notice that one.

I'd say the number goes to around 15, for us.

>uppity
I didnt even know it was a word lul.

>Montenegro - Spain
will catalonia players play for spain?

Israel 88 - 68 Estonia
Turkey 85 - 73 Latvia
Bulgaria 80 - 82 Finland
Czech 89 - 69 Island
Poland 70 - 60 Hungary
Bosnia 81 - 76 Russia
Sweden 76 - 84Ukraine
Kosovo 61 - 99 Lithuania
Germany 79 - 70 Georgia
Montenegro 66 - 79 Spain
Netherlands 68 - 61 Croatia
Serbia 85 - 64 Austria
Italy 75 - 70 Romania
Slovenia 87 - 74 Belarus
Belgium 59 - 70 France
Bongland 92 - 95 Greece

>sunday
Latvia - Sweden
Ukraine - Turkey
Belarus - Montenegro
Croatia - Italy
Romania - Netherlands
Lithuania - Poland
Hungary - Kosovo
Spain - Slovenia
Russia - Belgium
Greece - Israel
Finland - Czech
Estonia - Bongland
Serbia - Georgia
Autria - Germany
France - Bosnia
Island - Bulgaria

We're playing Monday lad

don't know which ones are catalans in their team, actually

How strong is Spain?

they beat Montenegro with a bunch of literal whos (apart from Fran Vasquez)

fiba.basketball/fr/basketballworldcup/2019/european-qualifiers/2311/Montenegro-Spain#|tab=boxscore_statistics

Why do Europeans even bother playing this sport? None of you can defeat us or the USA

No idea

Great year 2002 we had, Pablo. Can't wait to be in 2003.

>Not making it manditory for EL Clubs to release players for NT

What kind of cucked sport is that? Do they not have the Power that FIFA has? Even when UEFA makes a ruckus, FIFA usually puts them in check.

Because the EL is a private organization. FIBA has authority over the national federations that are affiliated, but not over the EL (just like it doesn't have any autohirty over the NBA).