Why didn't they discuss this at the Oscars?

Why didn't they discuss this at the Oscars?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story.html
americanthinker.com/articles/2015/07/illegal_aliens_murder_at_a_much_higher_rate_than_us_citizens_do.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That isn't the info George Soros is paying them to prattle on about.

Is this the kino thread?

they killed paxton so they wouldn't have to

aayyyyyyy lmao

w-we're a nation of immigrants. wolf blintzer wouldn't lie to me.

So you're saying you endorse Sanctuary City policies? Because if his wife didn't have to fear deportation for reporting a crime, it's possible he would have been arrested before he finally murdered her.

Obviously, deport on sight doesn't work you retard since he'd been deported before.

Men are quite disgusting desu

>since he'd been deported before.

Under Obama admin, which was just catch and release. Trump admin actually enforces the border.

"Enforces the border" what does that even mean? Illegal immigration is a misdemeanor, worst case scenario you spend a week in jail before deported.

Are you intentionally this stupid?

why is Sup Forums so shit? they ruined the whole board.

Obama tied the hands of ICE and border agents so they couldn't do their jobs. Illegals just walked right in.

Poe's Law

I actually really like feminist. Manly because they never ask me to do anything

>they ruined the whole board.
t.capekino spamming entry level drone that hustles memes that he can spam on twitter
take out capekino/entry level and you're just the same lmao

Wait, so now your argument has shifted from 'Obama caught them and then just deported them' to 'Obama kept ICE from catching them'.

Get off Sup Forums before your brain is completely rotted out.

More illegal immigrants were deported during the Obama administration then at any other point in history

>deport on sight doesn't work you retard since he'd been deported before.

that's why you don't let them back in retard

and you penalize them for repeated offenses

What's your take on Andrea Yates ?

You lack reading comprehension.

Obama admin counted turnaways at the border as "deportations". It's a grossly inflated number.

'Let them back in'. Lmao, isn't the point that they are coming in illegally?

You do realize it's a misdemeanor right? It's statutorily the same as a speeding ticket in most states.

CAN YOU TAKE ME HIGHER? TO THE PLACE WHERE BLIND MEN SEE

When did capeshit become "capekino"?

Was this in connecticit

>Obama admin counted turnaways at the border as "deportations".

Source?

>check ID at the border
>don't let in people who have violated your laws before

not that hard

>It's statutorily the same as a speeding ticket in most states.

which is why there are federal laws

That's why Trump's administration is putting a tag in their ears.

Wait, so it's grossly overinflated because ICE agents caught them AT the border? Obama's numbers are so high because of record amounts of turnaways at the border? How exactly was Obama tying their hands and 'letting them walk right in' if now you're saying border captures are responsible for those record numbers?

why isn't that a deportation

It's a misdemeanor AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL. Jesus Christ, you don't even know anything about illegal immigration so just go back to Sup Forums and jack off to the thought of muslims raping white women.

send them back dahnald

After star wars 7 brought in loads of plebs

latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story.html

Why are you quoting me? I'm aware of why Obama's deportation numbers are so high. I'm just laughing at you because your arguments directly contradict themselves.

>before deported
Exactly, they're deported. Catch and release didn't deport.
Are you intentionally this stupid?

sanctuary cities have the exact same amount of crime as other cities and illegal aliens commit crimes at a slightly lower rate than average

Should be a felony.

Catch and release was ended in 2006 moron. So obviously you're using it to refer to some other program.

how come sanctuary cities are a thing

let illegals stay in your house if you like them so much

You didn't even know what the statute was before I just told you, so your opinion is meaningless.

Why are illegal aliens such violent savages?

You sound like a faggot

it just means they don't use their resources to enforce federal regulations of tracking

something the republicans would have used to like?

>illegal aliens commit crimes at a slightly lower rate than average

Being an illegal immigrant is a crime in itself. By default they commit more crime than average citizens.

Because they lower the crime rate and get dangerous illegal immigrants off the streets. A 'sanctuary city' just means that if you report a crime they're not going to determine your immigration status, and that ICE has to comply with the constitution for their investigations.

Television and Film

>angerous illegal immigrants off the streets
arent they getting those people inside the usa and giving them a safe heaven just send them back

not an argument

>pointing out misallocation of resources is now "liking illegals so much"

you teenagers really are full blown retards

The solution is just to have 0 illegal immigrants. How brilliant! Maybe next we can just have 0 speeders in this country so we don't need any speed limits!

You are an intellectual juggernaut my friend.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

i hate you suburban cunts so much. everyone that's lived around illegals wants them to go back.

>hes happy his country is literally a hostage to some dirty beaners
the usa ladies and gents

solution is to build a wall
end birthright citizenship
and genocide all the fucking shitskins

not an argument

Also, it's not the municipalities job to enforce federal immigration laws. There are a finite number of resources that cities and states have and to subsidize ICE would raise tax rates exponentially.

not an argument

not an argument

americanthinker.com/articles/2015/07/illegal_aliens_murder_at_a_much_higher_rate_than_us_citizens_do.html

>not and argument
>p-please dont rob us well give you everything we wont even ask for an ID

not an argument

>illegals don't live in the suburbs
>your assumption about me is wrong
>your statement is also demonstrably incorrect

stop posting, dumbass

That lil pussy must've been tight!

Did you read that incredible article before or after the longform piece "Donald Trump Is Not A Zionist Racist" on that circa-2000 website?

All they can do is just make shit up about the person they're arguing with instead of actually addressing any points. See

make me, bitch

Not an argument. Refute the data instead of adhom attacks.

P-please juan dont rape my wife heres some money i wont deport you
The american ''left'' everyone

(((data)))

/thread

You seem to be under the mistaken that this is some sort of debate. I also don't need to refute the data when a Down's Syndrome kid says he can lift the entire world because of his retard strength.

still doing it
btw what does "left" mean? are you saying I'm just pretend left and not actual left?

I accept your admission of defeat.

im saying youre a faggot and dont care about your country and rather give some mexicans money instead of deporting them

cool story bro

By default illegals are criminals. Try again, faggot.

Because lefty scum are mentally ill and completely disconnected from reality.

no human being is illegal

They are if they are born outside of this country and sneak in.

Why can't you refute that illegal immigrants commit more crime?

NO

HUMAN BEING

IS

ILLEGAL

They are if they are born outside of this country and sneak in.

>Because if his wife didn't have to fear deportation for reporting a crime, it's possible he would have been arrested before he finally murdered her.

Who cares ? His wife isn't in the US (or anywhere else) anymore and soon he will be deported.

-2 instead of -1

>be Eastern Cherokee
>read comments like this

mfw

Can't wait until Dem pass an open borders law and to see Soros literally ship 3rd worlders into the U.S by the shipload.

dont even bother

>illegal aliens commit crimes at a slightly lower rate than average
HAHAHAHAHA

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD STILL UP?

Not him but she was already crazy but since she was under the Dugger religion the only medicine she had to continue to get pregnant. Her husband is also a fucked up individual that didnt help her at all.

Libcuck tears.

>he posted in a thread where Trumpshills literally won't stop whining