Well, Sup Forums? This one always leaves you grasping at straws

Well, Sup Forums? This one always leaves you grasping at straws.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It really doesn't you cuck.

>immigration is the same thing as invading and conquering.

when will YOU leave, Siberian?

conquest != immigration

Winners Keepers. Anyways Europeans built America and turned it into a first world country.

Conquest is not immigration

MAKES

But if Mexicans talk about 'Reconquista' then they aren't immigrating either, they're trying to conquer you in a new way.

Fucking sage this faggot leaf. Do Not Reply

Why do people always misinterpret this meme

Meh, ill go back to Europe when every non-European goes back to whatever shit-hole they/their ancestors migrated from

t. siberian immigrant

>fucking humies think they got to North America first

We kill them off or drugged them up. They cant do shit now.

The irony that a Canadian is posting about native americans having rights to the land when it was Canadian frontiersmen who tried to wipe them out with smallpox.

Of course they're trying to immigrate, and using traitors within our own country to do it. Its not comparable to conquest over land that wasn't claimed by a government.

>Le Native American Chieftan I only bring up when Im virtue signalling

So you're arguing masses of foreign immigrants are harmful to the population already living there?

It stregthens the anti immigration argument. It doesn't weaken it.

Unless you'd like to end up like the natives did.

Also we won this territory by right of conquest. Fuck them

Lands claimed by a government are irrelevent in a conquest. Mexicans immigrate because they are using the law and liberals as a weapon but in their mind they see the immigration as a conquest too. That is what I was saying.

Americans should start seeing Mexicans not as immigrants but as territorial enemies. like Natives against you.

Pretty simple honestly I'm not an illegal of the Unite States of America. There is no native nation for me to be illegal too.

Takes-Big-Shits didn't build a wall, and look what happened to him and his people...then again, he was opposing rival tribes anyways

Actually, what gives white people the right to determine who is allowed to come in?

My native American friend wants to be in the government, and you know what he thinks of immigrants? Well, that shouldn't matter. He's a native, so you should automatically respect his racist views.

No liberal would ever do this exact same concept with a Greek talking about Istanbul. Only the po' downtrodden races deserve sympathy.

This. They could give a fuck less about natives.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg

>what gives white people the right to determine who is allowed to come in
We give it to ourselves. We conquered. We're obligated to no one. Fuck your feels.

I want to pet him. Am I crazy?

>Americans should start seeing Mexicans not as immigrants but as territorial enemies
They should. But that would be RAYSIS

shhhhhhh!
that was our secret plan

Typical injun doesnt understand the difference between conquerers & border hoppers. Im very glad that we slaughtered most of your people

Also fuck you leaf, step up yer bantz kid

This pic made me laugh...The idea of a native guy saying "splendid!" killed me.

Keep up the memery guys, great stuff!

Happened centuries ago, so don't give a fuck.

If you were against immigration as much as us, maybe your future would've been different.

S P L E N D I D
P
L
E
N
D
I
D

If there is one thing we can learn from the Native Americans, it is that the mass immigration of foreigners is the best way to preserve your culture and society for eternity. Nothing bad came of this.

Most americans have a bit of native blood you retard, with the exception of african americans

Me too. I want to rub his beard.

I'm considering leaving. I don't think the "real" Europeans would necessarily want an American of European descent moving to Europe though

>So you're a buffalo and against immigration
>SPLENDID! When do you leave?

>sold their land for beads

This shitty meme has NEVER left us grasping for straws.

We conquered the Injuns, we weren't just immigrants. Much like how the Muslims are conquering most of Europe today.

Pretty fucking simple if you think about it - Injuns had lots of land and resources, we never planned to integrate and live among them, we wiped most of them out and simply pushed the rest into camps/reservations and nature took care of the rest.

Conquest =/= immigration. We won, the Injuns lost, time to move on, faggot.

>
>1 post by this ID

You should kill yourself

We didn't immigrate, we conquered. There's a difference. Whites also built this country. Before us, there us nothing but wilderness.

The USA was founded by White people, before it was nothing, a land mass covered in warring tribes who hadn't even invented the wheel yet. The Native Americans are literally guests on the land which was rightfully taken from them by the superior culture and made into a nation state of freedom democracy and burgers.