youtu.be/EbgM3pfe5yA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i wouldn't

Ever since pol popularized the term fpbp every first post is so tryhard

how is what i said tryhard you aspie

Use the 5'2" guy from that 70s show.

Like the thing but more capeshitty

fpbp

There absolutely fucking HAS to be focus on Brock's addiction to the suit. It could be a cape as well as a drug kino.

Carnage.

/thread

Too many quips for that.

Spider-Man 3 did Venom decently, up until that shit ending.

Hire Brock Lesnar to do it.

Bait: The Post

hahaha holy shit that is terrible

fuck you motherfucker

You are now aware that you live in a worId, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults. Adults who bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

Like this. Fuck that was a dark/depressing view of him.
The Hunger miniseries. Goat graphic novel.

d1466nnw0ex81e.cloudfront.net/n_iv/600/864441.jpg

first 10 minutes is a recap of his relation to spiderman

then the rest of the 80 minute run-time is a hardcore rape scene with Brock, the symbiote, and Black Cat

full penetration, all of it is shown, movie is rated PG13 and Christina Hendricks plays Black Cat

>Hire a big black actor, maybe Terry Crews etc.
>Make it a story about how Spiderman is a white supremacist hero, and Venom is really a hero for the black community but when viewed through the lens of the Right Wing white community he is seen as a "Villain" a la BvS, add a few anti Trump smarks.

Oscar When??

Holy fuck I'm actually part Jewish too, I can feel it coming out.

Animated.

The mirror image Peter Parker idea is probably one of the best ones. I don't know if any execs would wanna attempt it again after Spiderman 3 botched it up but I still think it'd be the best choice.

Just have him not be a weird little dude. A built but also nice guy, a photographer, who gets down on his luck but then something tragic happens. Basically an uncle Ben tier moment. A loved one is killed. Maybe he kills the murderer of that loved one without even having the suit yet and after that he gets the suit (aliens, cure for cancer like in Ultimate, either could work but played out before or during the first act) So he's already killed and the symbiote latches onto that and pushes him further into an anti hero role. Basically going through NYC as a monster killing people for "justice." Meanwhile Brock himself gets more aggressive and colder to the people he interacts with. Have the symbiote fuck with his mind to control him, actually see it happen. He hears things, sees people who are dead. Try to build it up as an actual demon like entity latching on to survive. Maybe even include a hook where the suit is keeping him alive. Then if it were to tie in with Spiderman. Make him end up a villain in the end, instead of sparing the big bad whilst fighting for control or something he kills him. Gives into the symbiote. Then setup some motive for wanting to kill Spiderman.

Not perfect, not the most original. But I think it could be done in a completely not edgelord way. Even though the antihero genre lends itself towards that. A more cerebral approach and like that one user said an addiction aspect to it could help it standout.

I'd watch that

Open your third eye son.

This only applies to MCU shit. DC doesn't care for comics, and X-Men doesn't even care for continuity.

by making it hot, sexy and gay. i legit want to see venom fuck spidermans cute little boy pucci

get this guy's voice youtu.be/EbgM3pfe5yA