Catalan Republic?

Catalan Republic?

Yes or No?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RmRBzyEYRnM
clarin.com/mundo/argentinos-pueden-llave-independencia-cataluna_0_BJhfHLNmb.html
clarin.com/mundo/astrid-desset-alcaldesa-argentina-cataluna-apoya-independencia-region_0_B1nw_iKcW.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HO145K_jB24
youtube.com/watch?v=63smbuOeqys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

Add this new country to the list of girl that I will never get along with Kurdistan

No

Yes

Yes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RmRBzyEYRnM

how do you say no in spanish?

apparently the Spanish gov arrested government officials that support a referendum

would be interesting but something terrible would happen

oddly enough, it's still "no"

zatz ze joke

Can I say yes, but meaning no?

No (Yes)

might it embolden separatist regions to fracture europe? create a crisis in the EU?

whats the most partician answer
yes(no) or NO(yes)

YES.

clarin.com/mundo/argentinos-pueden-llave-independencia-cataluna_0_BJhfHLNmb.html

clarin.com/mundo/astrid-desset-alcaldesa-argentina-cataluna-apoya-independencia-region_0_B1nw_iKcW.html

youtube.com/watch?v=HO145K_jB24

probably would create some tensions in the Iberian Peninsula, particulary in Barcelona region, if happening bask separatist movements can reborn again and start bombing shit again, while the galicians just shout Independencia but everybody ignores them. Spain would face a bigger separatist movement then through the rest of europe.

She was a communist and a terrorist, coincidence? I don't think so

Yes. They may be leftist shitheads but there's a good chance it will throw a wrench into the EU. And it's not like the rest of Spain isn't already multikulti leftist already.

Only Catalans have the right to say yes or no.

YES

youtube.com/watch?v=63smbuOeqys

YES and I'll be voting so in 6 days.

The catalans are leftists is a meme tho, just look at all the elections for the regional goverment of Catalonia, there have been only 2 left wing legislatures out of 11.

yes

Why do they have 2 flags?

>while the galicians just shout Independencia
Galiza is probably one of the most Spanish nationalist regions in Spain. Only there are a few commies that want Galician separatism and they are gay - one of them got beaten up for making oral sex - by middle-aged coluntary vigilants/watchers from PCP in Festa do Avante. They are fucking gay those Galician commies.

No

Keep thinking that Jordi Fernández Martínez :^)

Yeah if they want it

Yes

MOROCCO
YES