How many beers today Sup Forums to soften the blows of the jewish agenda?

How many beers today Sup Forums to soften the blows of the jewish agenda?
>16 here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism#Analysis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tobacco_movement_in_Nazi_Germany
peterson.ie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

0 gotta work senpai

11 Savu Katajas, 5 joints, 7 pipes with Orange Mint Larsen, one pegging session with my girlfriend, two fucking one, one spanking and wax play, two glasses of Sandemann, 4 Benson & Hedges fags. What's the story, morning glory.

Yesterday was the 4th. Nothing more than a nightcap for me.

Box of wine but I have to work in the morning.

Being a functional alcoholic sucks dick.

Three, I got a week off

Tell me about it. On beer number 8 and its 9pm. Gotta be up at 6. Ill keep goin till 10.

STOP DOING STUPID SHIT

The only way to stop the jews is HARD WORK. We must become patient and excellent.

The smartest, richest, and most influential people put in 70-100 work weeks. Drinking beer like a lazy depressed faggot will not end the jewish scourge.

Become excellent in a field and learn to make millions. Billions even.

We're in for a lot of hard toil, but the jew WILL be defeated.

>drinking the liquid jew to soften the blows of the jewish agenda
best goy, your daily $28.50 in exchange for carbonated bread in a recycled bottle is truly making an impact on... er... evil

Stop drinking beer. Go read a book. Get outside. Get a job. Then go work out. Then after all that you can have one beer.

On 2 atm. 7 more to go.

No beer but I drank 600mg of DXM about an hour ago, feeling nice

Are those 16 American beers? Because that's the same 12 British beers given they can't into pints

This. Asians blow Jews the fuck out wherever the competition is fair, solely by hard work.

I used to drink all day every day. The only thing it helped with was meme magic , in all ways besides mystical / cosmic it was a negative. But look at where we are now we are drowning in magik

You have proper pints but they are weak as piss. When I was in the UK the strongest keg beer was 5%, kids stuff.

>yes, goy, consume this toxic substance that directly inhibits mental function in vast quantities
Teetotaler master race.

The problem with Sup Forums is Sup Forums itself. We sit here bitching about jews, but very few of us do anything about their power. All threads I attempted to make about strategy to actually do something about the jew were ignored, all posts about hard work and white self improvement are ignored over posts of "the redpilled fictional character" or some other such nonsense.

Sup Forums itself is a jewish trick.

2 months liquid jew free. Feels good man.

>Sneaks into Britain
>Can't handle 70% abv Snake Venom beer

If you're not up for it, you should have stayed in Austria

Nice bait lad.

>t. Degenerate

>got scared of how much I was drinking
>switched from booze to grass

Did I fuck up, Sup Forums?

I took the ultimate redpill and quit smoking and drinking

Yes, drunkards can't get into Heaven

you're only 1 step up
psilocybe mushrooms are the next step up from cannabis

>Drinking the fermented Jew

>Hitler
>Chain smoker
>Heavy drinker
>Even drank with voters on occasion

He only stopped smoking after the war, and stopped drinking after becoming chancellor. Even then he would have wine or a beer every now and then during large dinners. He was a man, not a total cuck. Know who can't drink? Muslims. It's a European tradition, take pride in it.

T.Lebo

>0

I'd rather drown myself in the pain, user.

I had 12 on june 31st
24 on july first
12 on july 2
none for july 3 and 4
24 today. :)

hi how are you doing

I used to drink way too much. Every day. I don't know if I was an alcoholic but I drank myself into unconsciousness everyday for about two years. Now I've been sober for a little over a year and I feel pretty good about myself. I started using/drinking kratom to slowly replace alcohol.

I think I probably fucked my brain up a bit but I really have no desire to drink anymore. Every once in awhile I'll crack a beer or something and drink it but I have no desire for more or to be drunk ever again. It was a bad coping mechanism and I probably got close to killing myself a few too many times. I lose some good friends because of it too, I just wasn't able to control myself back then. It's embarrassing and I can't even tell anyone I completely quit because then I'd have to admit I had a problem. I think I'm doing better now, at least

giving up smokes is fucking hard
I don't get withdrawals or anything it's just like, when I'm watching some shows or browsing the chan, I'd have a cig or smoke some tobacco out of my pipe
I've been drinking water instead, most of the time anyway, but it's not even close to as good.
Beer and whiskey are great too but if I never had another drop of alcohol I can't really say I would give too much of a shit.

Source on all of these assertions?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism#Analysis
>"If he (Hitler) does not eat meat, drink alcoholic beverages, or smoke, it is not due to the fact that he has some kind of inhibition or does it because he believes it will improve his health. He abstains from these because he is following the example of the great German, Richard Wagner, or because he has discovered that it increases his energy and endurance to such a degree that he can give much more of himself to the creation of the new German Reich."
If you consume any kind of non-medicinal drug you are a degenerate and useless to our race.

Haven't spent much time around Lebos, have you? They are massive abusers of alcohol. And other drugs for that matter. Hell, they and gooks pretty much run the Australian drug trade.

Beers make me sick, I'm gluten intolerant.
I drink rum, drank 3.5 decilitres yesterday.
Then I had to drive.
Trying to keep it at a small bottle a rum a week though.
I think gluten is bad for everyone, that's why we're sick alot.
Pasta is poison.

Alcohol is degenerate.

You IDIOTS are happier telling people about how many beers you drink than sharing strategies and inspiration to fight jewish influence.

THIS is why Sup Forums is a jewish trick.

Why not smoke a pipe? I quit smoking as well, and found the pipe to be a safe replacement. Can't say the buzz is the same but get some harsh, cheap tobacco with lots of nicotine and pull it out while you read a book or something, or after you eat. Great feeling. It's a product made for histories white European men, keeps the brain sharp and the body relaxed after a hard days work.

Pathetic.

>Ashkenazi and native American
>Would be alcoholic if it weren't for the nuclear horrible hangovers and gag reflex after drinking so many
I guess it worked out

I've read Mein Kampf and Adolf Hitler by John Toland, I had a big WW2 history phase in highschool. In both his substance use is talked about, he even admits to it in mein kampf and how it was bad and yadda yadda, but the point is he still did it and continued to drink after the war, witnessed by all his inside guys like Goering, Hess, Hanfstangel, etc. I'm not pulling this stuff out of my ass.

>beat the jews by acting like a jew

I told myself last night I'd stop drinking. Then this FBI shit happens, it's really testing my resolve. But it's also fully convinced me I need to get back to the gym and other training, shit may explode soon and you want to be physically prepared for it.

It is.

Nobody knows this best than a true alcoholic.

It is devil juice.

Masturbating is 10 times harder to quit than alcohol or tobacco

Honestly fuck this site. You're all WORTHLESS. You bitch and do NOTHING. What 's the point of knowing the jew is ruining society if you don't do anything about it?

I'm trying to be sober.

>learn to make millions even billions
But da evil jew be keepin uz crackaz down mane

>I'm not pulling this stuff out of my ass.
It seems like you are as you didn't post a citation.

whiskey and vodka?

I don't care what any lefty redditer says, when I grew up I realised the Americans are smart for having a 21 drinking age, alcohol is stupid, there's no reason to get drunk

Just keep it in moderation, I mean I don't understand why everyone likes to ride the two extremes of degenerate alcoholism and complete tee totaler cuck, a beer or 3 a day or maybe some whiskey never killed anyone. If you don't like it I understand, but goddamn every anti-alcohol guy I have ever met was a low test beta liberal, whining about how it's bad for you, tastes gross, etc. Not surprising considering there is a correlation between alcohol/tobacco use and high testosterone.

I don't drink

Sup Forums looks like reddit more and more, holy shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tobacco_movement_in_Nazi_Germany

"Adolf Hitler was a heavy smoker in his early life—he used to smoke 25 to 40 cigarettes daily—but gave up the habit, concluding that it was "a waste of money".'

Theres a few links on his drinking talking about some beer every now and then, but in Hitler by Toland he goes more into detail about how he would drink before speeches in the berchsgarden or whatever the hell you call it to fit into the blue collar atmosphere. Buy the book, if you have an interest in Nazi/Hitlers history it is a great read.

Am I wrong you fucking pussy?

God bless you, Finland.

yeah, like I said I use a pipe sometimes, the tobacco jew is still something I feel like I should be able to do without though

Who's /Peterson/ here?

pussy gotta be up in 6 hours and im on 7

>He doesnt remain lucid as much as possible

What are you? A degenerate?

8 shots of vodka.. just starting for the night. PST

Never heard of it my man, I smoke five brothers, cheap and strong.

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

Not far behind you, you Mongoloid fuck.

But a ton of tobacco and coffee today

I hope to quit everything but drinking and smoking socially in moderation

One of these days..,

The only real thing to drink is white wine or brandy. In HEAVY moderation at that. Whiskey, beer, and vodka and all the other shit just rot the brain.

> drinking the liquid Jew so (((they))) can keep you nice and docile
Shiggy

You probably drink mikes hard

No, you made the right choice. Just don't do what I do where I get my tolerance so damn high and can't afford it anymore so I switch back to even heavier drinking for a few months at a time.

t. On that few month period now

I can only tell you from my experience as a true alcoholic. I cannot drink a single drink without destroying my life and going into a literal Hell on Earth.

I don't fault anyone who can drink in moderation, that's fine.

I cannot.

I didn't count. I have a kegerator with free craft beer at work

Peterson are pipes. I usually some W.O. Larsen Old Fashioned. Never tried Five Brothers. Some yank stuff?
peterson.ie
Drinking is an old European tradition embedded in our culture and diet.

And look at where it got you now. Europe is filled with leftism and the USSR is where it mostly originated.

>Ttw old holohaux victims in israel are nicely enjoying fingoloid monthly checks.

>the people who are most likely to have their identities vested in alt-right identity politics and who genuinely believe in "DA JEWISH CONSPIRACY" are also the most likely to be loser alcoholics destroying their livers in order to cope with their imaginary persecution
its like pottery

I don't drink but I have thought about ending it though

H-hold me anons

fuck off moslem, we're drinking to keep away your sharia

this board is satire

we're all well adjusted people pretending to be retarded neckbearded neo nazis for laughs

go home, this isn't the place for you

Pills > alcohol.

Less dangerous, longer half-life, harder to get out of control on, etc.

Alcoholic for 7 years, been sober for the past 7 days.

Actually feels pretty good. Certainly don't miss the daily hangovers.

If I can quit the liquid jew, so can you op.

31 here make about 250k per year and drink about 30 beers a night. I hate myself

Can I come live with you?

I see, those are very nice pipes. I myself smoke a meerschaum pipe at home like pic related and a smaller popeye pipe at home. Also yeah, Five Brothers is yank stuff, very strong with high nicotine. I have to smoke it, for some reason pipes never gave me a buzz, they still barely do. I can blaze through 5 bowls in a sitting and barely feel anything, I may be doing it wrong.

>7 days

I wish you nothing but the best user but you will be fighting this shit until the day you die.

I am. It sucks when it has you and is amazing when it doesn't.

Never forget that.

not if you're a male, could you live in NY?

I'm an incredibly hot woman who loves NY user.

sure dude, which part of NYC?

0, you're not going to achieve anything through hopeless addiction

I was going to play more but that's enough. I am a man from Minnesota.

I recommend pof or okc. Tinder has worked for me.

If you have that much cash you should just go to an upscale restaurant bar and plant yourself.

I drink all day every day. Meme magic isn't enough for me.

Meme magic isn't real.

Only I can save you.

Call out for Me and I will be there.

I've slept with 100 or 150 women. I hate how much I've drank myself to death.

I want to be a Christian, but purely for cultural reasons. I genuinely think that most people would be better off if they attended church. Not because the Bible contains the word of God and is the absolute truth, and not because I believe in anything supernatural (except meme magic, of course) but because I believe that Western society, which Christianity is entwined with, is the best society, and that having connections with your local community is healthy and beneficial to you as well as your community.

Wonder how many Christians nowadays feel the same way.

>drinking the liquid jew

good goy

A bottle of Stone's Ginger wine 750ml (29oz) 13.9% alcohol. And now I've started on a carton of Beck's. German Beer, about 5% alcohol and 330ml each bottle. And it's only 2PM.

What's your occupation? 22 year old dangler who get shekels from his girlfriend. Used to study cinematic art.