>Called Manchester by the Sea, isnt set in Manchester

Thought it was about Manchester and the title was just some weird reference to the ocean.

Is set in America

When are we getting a film set in the actual Manchester?

>Cities in New England are named after cities in England

I am shocked

our manchester is better than your manchester
fucking limey brit faggot
I could kill you with my bare hands

They really innovated with those names

Bad man

>I could kill you with my bare hands

Most people can kill other people with their bare hands.

>Our Manchester is better than your manchester"

I don't really doubt this...

>The Manchester-Nashua metropolitan area, with an estimated population in 2015 of 406,678, is home to nearly one-third of the population of New Hampshire.
>Hillsborough County is the most populous county in the U.S. state of New Hampshire. As of the 2010 census, the population was 400,721. Its county seats are Manchester and Nashua.
>As of the 2010 United States Census, there were 400,721 people, 155,466 households, and 103,959 families residing in the county. The population density was 457.4 inhabitants per square mile (176.6/km2). There were 166,053 housing units at an average density of 189.5 per square mile (73.2/km2). The racial makeup of the county was 90.4% white
>The demography of Greater Manchester is analysed by the Office for National Statistics and data is produced for each of its ten metropolitan boroughs, each of the Greater Manchester electoral wards, the NUTS3 statistical sub-regions, each of the Parliamentary constituencies in Greater Manchester, the 15 civil parishes in Greater Manchester, and for all of Greater Manchester as a whole; the latter of which had a population of 2,682,500 at the 2011 UK census
>Compared against the demography of England, Greater Manchester's demographics are broadly inline with national averages on many topics. In terms of ethnicity, its Asian and British Asian population is considerably above the regional and national averages, as is the portion of residents who identify as Muslim. White 88.9% Muslim 5.0%

>American manchester is whiter than British manchester

Redcoats BTFO

That's why it's called By the sea

Manchester in England isn't by the sea

apparently the area around chernobyl is some huge fucking nature preserve. wolves that weren't seen in years have been seen again. basic human existence is more of a threat to the ecosystem than the worst nuclear disaster in history.

Tbqh I would have believed you without the statistics considering one is a large city in a small country, and the other is significantly smaller and in a larger country.

I feel the pictures of Manchester really highlight this

Britain is Indian clay now.

How triggered is this guy?

>nature preserve around a nuke melt down site coinciding with a deadly radiation zone

>24 Hour Party People
>Control
>That other Joy Division flick
>Shane Meadows things
>Queer as Folk
>Corrie

Thanks user

Rhyl is in North Wales, not England, guy.

Fucking britbongs, you don't deserve to watch our movies.

I just looked for images of Manchester on Google to be honest, buddy

Hey. Britbongs. Ya fahkin retahded or something? We got Manchesters here in America. We kicked your ass in the revolution and saved your ass in Word War II. The name is ours now. We even gave one to Cow Hampshire. We don't give a shit. Try and stop us. Can you fucks even buy plastic knives these days? Go Sox.

>Watch American movie
>All the actors are British

really makes you ponder

Most of the movie "Fargo" doesn't even take place in Fargo

Still the wrong Manchester.
Though I think Manchester By The Sea is even more white and upper class than NH's.
Fuck. I live a couple towns over and I don't feel white enough to live there.

Oh no I know it was not the Manchester in the movie

Manchester-by-the-Sea would be like 98% white because It's just a small irrelevant town

After checking wiki to confirm, It's 97.6% white

>Manchester By The Sea
>As of the census of 2010,[13] there were 5,136 people, 2,147 households, and 1,444 families residing in the town. The population density was 562.7 people per square mile (217.3/km2). There were 2,276 housing units at an average density of 250.5 per square mile (96.7/km2). The racial makeup of the town was 97.6% White, .1% African American, 0.2% Native American, 0.9% Asian, 0.1% from other races, and 1.1% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.5% of the population.
> Manchester, NH 90.4% white
> Manchester By The Sea 97.6% White

Yup. Somehow it's even whiter than New Hampshire. That's quite a feat.

>Manchester isn't by the sea
>You would be complaining that it isn't by the sea if the movie were actually set in Manchester.
>Just like you want to complain about me using greentext like this.

Brits don't take a lot of pride in Manchester. It's considered something of a shithole.

Already happened m8

I don't know anyone who's been to Antwerp Mansion without taking K or molly

This is what I had in mind

Sadly the joke was lost on a lot of these anons.