Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0
youtube.com/watch?v=0BlT7SmZVKw
youtube.com/watch?v=0PsTA7oNt6g
i.4cdn.org/ck/1506341063050.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

latex etc

anime

Valium with lyrica and codeine is the ultimate cheat code to life.
The combo gave me the confidence to snag a qt gf and pass a job interview
Lyrica is a nootropic that feels like benzos mixed with coke, speed and ket

youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0

toil on the morrow

awful post. the only "euphoria" to be gained from benzos is from people who have severe anxiety.

benzo abuse is fucking stupid and i learned that the hard way.

any ice hockey man in
reckon i have the hardest knucklepuck in this thread

Can someone make a real thread shan't be posting in this thread. If we continue to use this thread I'm stopping brit until it's over to play red orchestra 2 and shall be killing Russians as germans

any Lei Feng man in

youtube.com/watch?v=0BlT7SmZVKw

beautiful

up at 6:30 m8

My DNA test says 90% British/Irish so I LARP as both sides depending on my mood.

evening lads, that's me

i will destroy you in nhl 2006 for ps4
i call finland
youtube.com/watch?v=0PsTA7oNt6g

I don't think you've tried a mega high dose 2bh lad.
Benzos are my favourite drug and I don't have anxiety and have taken 43 different drugs

DIGIMON
DIGITAL MONSTERS
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS

hopefully not

cute girl with the cute ears and the cute giggle asked me when I last had a girlfriend today lads and I told her the truth (3 years ago)

do you think she'll think I'm weird? she said "aww", not sure if that's good or not

>over 300 confirmed pills

see ya next arvo friend

MAD how Yeezus is bolded on rym but it's only at 3.45

CHAAAAANGE INTO DIGITAL MONSTERS
TOOOOOOO SAVE THE DIGITAL world

are gay dreams anything to worry about?

will only be playing nhl 01, nhl 05, or nhl10
lace up

got a one inch moth constantly flying into my light. fucking annoying, can hear it from outside the room

>be british
>cucked by achmed at the party
>cucked by franciszek at the pub
>cucked by commie sympathizers on /brit/
lads just can't win, can you?

>she said "aww"

Definitely eternally friends zoned. She suspected you were a beta weirdo so that question was to confirm her suspicions.

you still have a chance mate

only if you actively resist your subconcious confirming your masculinity in love for man, the truth and not woman the eternal jaunting jape of lies

give her a kiss m8

what exactly is cute about her ears?

lucky you, I'm up at 5:50, ready for the 2 hour commute ahead of me

i've done stupid amounts of xanax in the past mate. wouldn't recommend it to anyone. literally try any other drug if you want recreational value

the only way to enjoy benzos is in small doses with a few beers

if you want to know for sure, give her the hardest punch you can muster straight to the gut, then as she bends over loop around and take a sniff of 'er arse. you'll know the truth then

good lad
might chance the oneitis tomorrow myself

have you asked her out yet? she might just be trying to understand why act a certain way

Real thread. If you don't post in this thread your wanks will never be as orgasmic ever again and you will die at a young age in a car accident.

see you out there

*skates away after undoing your waist lace*

fuck that. what is your job

keep seeing 'benzos' but theres like 50 different types of them like which one do I even choose ffs

nigga u a bitch

>the only way to enjoy benzos is in small doses with a few beers
enjoy your literal brain damage

i want a.... a gf... and i want to.... hold her while shes naked and... gently caress her nipples with a featherlike touch...

sometimes when my mind wanders i try to fully imagine what its like to have a gf right there with you. it seems really nice.

having rewatched season 1 of both recently, digimon blew pokemon out of the water in the anime

Simply a case of better marketing from pokemon

Need to kill myself

Life is just disappointment after disappointment

*have a mental illness or anxiety disorder that is responsive to benzodiazepam

got an Arse gf lads, she's literally got the sex drive of a lad - just had our 6th session since Sunday morning

the virgin solution

do you think? we still spent ages talking today and she was talking to me as I got in my car and she waved goodbye to me
want to desu
they poke out from her hair, it's just really cute
do it lad, tell us what happens
nah, have literally only known her since last Monday we've just got on really well

rly excited for you lad

public affairs. Means I don't have to live in London and pay through the nose for rent but it's a struggle

hmm interesting
*wanders off and talks to someone else*

You won't get a gf with that mindset. You're still idealizing women when they're really just dickless manlet men who bleed monthly.

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

nah its pretty doubtful, some people go years between relationships. even some normal people do it, its more rare among them but it still happens.

but your situation really boils down to this: if she likes you she'll keep liking you and her cognitive biases will just see the good in you and if she doesn't like you it'll have the opposite effect.

if she likes you she'll be eager to show you some much needed love and if she doesn
t she'll make fun of you with co-workers

made these scrambled eggs on sourdough toast earlier for lunch

i.4cdn.org/ck/1506341063050.jpg

FONT

font roo roo

Real thread. If you don't post in this thread your wanks will never be as orgasmic ever again and you will die at a young age in a car accident.

→ #

→ #

→ #

→ #

→ #

→ #

→ #

→ #

→ #

→ #

→ #

→ #

→ #

→ #

→ #

→ #

→ #

→ #

→ #

→ #

haha so that's how that wolf creek lad was done up

all normies should be put in a giant bin

dryer than ghandi's flip flops mate

looks nice m8. could use a slice of ham

lovely, man. i mean it, seriously. lovely

*autistically hangs around you all night speaking about children's cartoons, knowing full well you're too beta to make a scene in front of everyone telling me to fuck off*

whu

nice reddit image

more worried about respiratory failure but thanks

'tism

Thanks for the reminder that I'm still a virgin

Another reason to end my life

fuck this moth. It's been in my room for 2 days now. Too much of a wet bag to kill it

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

quality image keep up the good charms
cheers

i don't believe you!

lads you are only joking about being virgins, right?

best drug /brit/?

horrible

>Real thread. If you don't post in this thread your wanks will never be as orgasmic ever again and you will die at a young age in a car accident.
i dont believe you

how will arsenal fuck this up?

>too beta to make a scene in front of everyone telling me to fuck off
you don't know me at all user. i would cause a scene

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

66-FAG-POO

need a REAL lad (no FAKE lads) to vocaroo all the content in this thread

69-FAG-POO, a new research chemical you get off the dark net

hate killing moths because they leave their entrails everywhere

>british "men" are afraid of little moths

the absolute state of "great" Britain

did an inexorably huge poo lads

Ultimate redpill: the autistic threadsplitter spammer who always posts when the commie chinkNEET makes a new thread actually IS the commie chinkNEET and he pretends to be a separate, more autistic lad as a false flag to encourage people to actually post in his commie chinkNEET thread

Alcohol unironically, and I've done a lot of drugs

>stevememe
You're that guy from 8pol aren't you?

how many gfs do you have?

thats not how you use the word inexorably I think

jenkem

Lyrica it's all drug types in one basically psych, benzos, dissociatives, mdma, stimulants and opiates

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

>79898678fag takes us over the bump limit with his incessant autism
>Some other geezer makes the next /brit/ thread even though his shit OP is still on the board
Calling it

its two guys coordinating their efforts in the leftypol discord

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

lyrica? absolute shit. you should try 66-FAG-POO

good lad

indubitably