12/03 - Eddie Bravo Invitational 14: The Absolutes - 8pm EST
12/08 - TKO41: Champions - 7:30pm EST
12/08 - Invicta FC 26 - Maia vs Niedźwiedź - 8pm EST
12/08 - LFA 28: Cutts vs. Willis - 9pm EST

>Brand New ChaelKino
youtu.be/-9tcwiJw6MM

News:
>UFC-Shanghai official weigh-in results and live video stream
mmajunkie.com/2017/11/ufc-fight-night-122-shanghai-official-early-weigh-in-results-live-video-stream

>Ex-UFC champ Joanna Jedrzejczyk's message for critics: I will be more 'cocky,' 'arrogant' and 'loud'
mmajunkie.com/2017/11/ex-ufc-champ-joanna-jedrzejczyks-message-critics-more-cocky-arrogant-loud

>B.J. Penn doesn’t ‘feel the fire to compete,’ but won’t close door on fighting future
mmafighting.com/2017/11/22/16691690/b-j-penn-doesnt-feel-the-fire-to-compete-but-wont-close-door-on-fighting-future

>Bellator heavyweight tournament matchups set, beginning with Rampage Jackson vs. Chael Sonnen
mmafighting.com/2017/11/22/16693238/bellator-heavyweight-tournament-matchups-set-beginning-with-rampage-jackson-vs-chael-sonnen

>Tess Barrall named as female competitor for Gender Wars, Man vs. Woman MMA bout with a $1 million prize
mymmanews.com/tess-barrall-gender-wars/

Other urls found in this thread:

rutube.ru/video/94b919c9cd27a52ddb4620ab52d96c96/
youtube.com/watch?v=LkhJPPCo1Lk
mmajunkie.com/2017/11/ben-askren-one-championship-65-shinya-aoki-tko-retirement-fight
mmajunkie.com/2017/11/ex-ufc-champ-joanna-jedrzejczyks-message-critics-more-cocky-arrogant-loud
mmafighting.com/2017/11/22/16693238/bellator-heavyweight-tournament-matchups-set-beginning-with-rampage-jackson-vs-chael-sonnen
youtu.be/IJU-9tx0N6g
youtube.com/watch?v=SaJzuEWVvX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this thread is blessed

this is the worst photoshop of all time

Finally a good one

Whom is you're favourite female fighter?

Are the fights tonight or tomorrow?

thinking it is photoshop is quite the compliment

Rose "Thug" Namajunas

wtf old thread abandoned? here's the new OP anyway

Previous
11/22 - VFC Fight Night: Waterloo - 6pm EST
11/24 - ONE FC 65: Immortal Pursuit - 7am EST
11/25 - UFC Fight Night 122: Bisping vs. Gastelum - 7am EST
11/25 - Cage Warriors 89: Moore vs. Cerili - 4pm EST
12/01 - GLORY 48 SuperFight Series: Van Soest vs Meksen - 7:30pm EST
12/01 - Bellator 189: Budd vs Blencowe 2 - 9pm EST
12/01 - The Ultimate Fighter 26: Finale - 10pm EST
12/02 - UFC 218: Holloway vs. Aldo 2 - 10pm EST
12/03 - Eddie Bravo Invitational 14: The Absolutes - 8pm EST
12/08 - TKO41: Champions - 7:30pm EST
12/08 - Invicta FC 26 - Maia vs Niedźwiedź - 8pm EST
12/08 - LFA 28: Cutts vs. Willis - 9pm EST

TUF 26 Fight of the Week - #2 Barb Honchak vs. #14 Nicco Montaño
rutube.ru/video/94b919c9cd27a52ddb4620ab52d96c96/

/mma/ News:
>UFC Fight Night Shanghai: Official Weigh-in
youtube.com/watch?v=LkhJPPCo1Lk

>ONE Championship 65 results: Ben Askren stops Shinya Aoki with 57-second TKO in retirement fight
mmajunkie.com/2017/11/ben-askren-one-championship-65-shinya-aoki-tko-retirement-fight

>Ex-UFC champ Joanna Jedrzejczyk's message for critics: I will be more 'cocky,' 'arrogant' and 'loud'

>Bellator heavyweight tournament matchups set, beginning with Rampage Jackson vs. Chael Sonnen

>Tess Barrall named as female competitor for Gender Wars, Man vs. Woman MMA bout with a $1 million prize

>/mma/ News
get lost nerd, this is /heem/

its heem when i let it be heem and you watch your tone before i make more /mma/ threads

go spam reports loser

FAVORITE WMMA FIGHT OF ALL TIME?

THUG ROSE

spammer is having a meltdown lmao

You have 10 seconds to name a more likable women's mma fighter than rose namajunas.

Hardy work!

anyone have Dad Kelly webm's?

jessica andrade
Shes cute

NEWS AND LINKS
bjpenn.com
tfatk.com
mmaimports.com
champions.co
mikeswick.com
markhunt.tv
jonfitch.net
heem.tk
ozy.com
www.drudgereport.com
infowars.com
twitter.com
twitter.com/cernovich
twitter.com/DineshDSouza
twitter.com/JulianAssange
twitter.com/ColbyCovMMA
wikileaks.org

youtu.be/IJU-9tx0N6g
Thoughts?

Coral if thats you, then you deserve to catch another 30 day peepee slap for this nonsense

I mean makes you think.

I’m not Springsbro, bro. What are you throughts on the video?

what time does the event start?

any timezone is fine.

ZHONGHUA YOU SHENGONG

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=SaJzuEWVvX4

LEECH LEECH LEECH LEECH LEECH

Prelims: Nov 25, 3:45AM ET
Main Card: Nov 25, 7:00AM ET

why are the prelims so long wtf

thanks

Thinking of goin to UFC 220 with a couple of buddies who wanna go. Have any of you guys been to a card before? Seems fucking fun but tickets are wild pricy.

Get hype lads, new Reem kino soon

Brilliant stuff as usual

yes
i would go again if ufc ever decides to come here again

Not cool bro

It's more fun to go to small local shows. In ufc events you can barely see the dudes and end up looking at the big screen anyways.

I went to UFC 210 in Buffalo & UFC Fight Night Long Island. Both were really cheap tickets and were pretty fun. I chose not to go to 208 in Brooklyn because it was a shit card and stupid expensive. I didn't go to either Madison Square Garden cards because they were W I L D expensive and I would rather watch them with friends. In arena events are only for fun cards that you aren't too invested in

There are no Early Prelims for whatever reason, so the Prelims are the same length as both put together.

post pictures of little girls fighting

>you can barely see the dudes and end up looking at the big screen anyways.
unfortunantely this

*issues you a frivolous ban on the day of the fights*

Not cool Spambro i dont even lay into you like the others

>7am main event

sounds like comfy breakfast UFC

Problem is I want to watch zabit magomedshapirov fight too and for some gay reason they put him on prelims

>for some gay reason
>literal nobody

/ourguys/

Zabit is a future champ u motherfucker

This

My wife has promised me that if I bring the laptop into bed to watch it when I wake up rather than go in the other room, she'll make blueberry pancakes for me before the main card starts.

Kills

>Zabit

The Biskek

It seems like a really really fun time and I don't go to many cool events these days :^(

this I can definitely believe, I've been to some smaller fight events for like Lion Fight for Muay Thai and some local MMA matches and when the fighters are on you just don't even look away, it's awesome. Wish I was a rich prick & could get box seats for UFC.

Word, I'm mostly itching to go cause a bunch of locals are fighting in the card which is pretty great - including a few from my gym. Thinking I'll ask about gettin tickets for the low to support the lads.

also side note: you're right, 208 was piping hot garbage. 210 and Long Island looked pretty fun though

What are you trying to say

I went to UFC Sydney. I had seats in the stands that were on the same level as the fighters. If I went again I'd try and get seats a little higher up, I feel like you would get a better view of what was happening.

I've been to two ufc events, and one of the events I got from uncle goof for free on twitter. He gave a warning of where the tickets would be so I had my buddy driving slowly through downtown while I refreshed, and as soon as he posted the location turned out we were 2 small blocks away. Ultimately didn't matter that we were the second people because the guy handing out the tickets had probably over 100 of them. My friend and I got two each.

Who is your favorite female ufc competitor?!

rose namajunas checking in

Joining in a chant of "Bisping is a wanker" while he fought Wanderlei was worth the price of admission

From my experience I think Silver class would have the best view. Bronze are too high up, Gold aren't close enough while being flat to the cage.

Female ufc? You might be thinking of ultimate surrender, the thinking man's wmma

Did you know it is against the rules to reply to yourself? lol

200 level is best (the first deck up). I never had to watch the fight on the screens because it was perfect looking down into the cage.

Best viewing positions:
>ppv party in your living room with friends and food
>200 level
>television
>everything else

Waterson vs Torres is really flying under the radar. If Torres wins she should be the rightful #1 contender since she beat Rose once and arguably beat her a second time in a close split decision

Nope, best is a packed bar where you have good seats loaded with fans of your anti boy
>mfw chanting ole ole ole in an Irish pub after Diaz choked out Gooby

forgot skimpy pic

reminder to all the female fighter posters that this will forever be the best girl and you cant do nothing about it

Yeah, I found that during moments where the fighters were fighting on the ground I had to turn to the screen to see what was going on clearly.

>best girl
>4/10
i get that a female without a mustache is quite a catch for a greek but cmon

ummmm no sweetie

>in BJJ
>a girl mounts you
>tfw trying to decide if you want to escape to not look like a bitch, or just enough yourself

I miss Derrick Lewis

for all of the off topic complete horse shit that miserable fucking piece of human nigger cum can ban you for? REALLY? REALLLY?! fucking kill yourself. FUCKING KILL YOURSELF REALLY??????????? 3 days for fucking talking about steroids? a day for answering a question i asked EVERYONE? FUCK YOU FUCK OY OUF YOU ARE EVERYTHING WRONG WITH HUMANS

cool it down bud

this thread is for mma discussion, please stay on topic.

do you cut cocaine with creatine user so poor innocent goats get busted by your crap?

shame on you

what do you think the pussy be like?

BASED spammerbro/IMG_bro/bjpennOPbro

looks like dockie swiped a beer from his dad's fridge in the garage again

Happy thanksgiving everyone. I know none of you guys spent your time here posting on Sup Forums for the holidays.

Probably really tight and feels great but looks horrid. idk I just picture most lesbians to be roasties

when will you stop teasing and just kys?

>when will you stop teasing and just kiss your sister?

/heem/ has nothing to do with incest.

people post pictures of aspen ladd all the time

there is no way this isn't a product of good ol fashion cousin fucking

aspen is low key prime breeding stock, her dad is a thick-framed behemoth. she would produce quality sons.

lmfao dude I totally thought it was a different person you got me 100%

this is the person who posts lots of replies rapidly in a short time period

Dang, I'm gonna be home by the time the cars starts. I guess I could have done the picks lol

Name an active black bantamweight without Googling

aljamain sterling

john lineker

Aljamain sterling

Cody Garbrandt
>not black
Honorary no dad

name a champ with zero loses

Man eating a kick like that in ANY of the male weightclasses is an instant death tier KO

Darion Caldwell, Bellator BW Champ

jon 12-9 jones

#notmychamp