twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seinfeld > Fraiser> ELR > Cheers > King of Queens

>it's an arthur spooner episode
>it's a newman episode

Raymonds brother scared me as a kid

That trip to the Grand Canyon episode

No such thing, idiot.

Cheers is better than Frasier.

This show has the single most insufferable, bitchy shrew of a wife on television. It's no wonder there's so many faggots today, they probably grew up watching this shit.

Home Improvement > Last Man Standing > Seinfeld > Married With Children

-curb
-seinfeld
-wonder years
-arrested development
-IT crowd
-flight of the Concords

That was the point. Ray was a wimp and basically stay at home dad and Deb wore the pants. It was part of the humor

did all these people turn into literal who's?

>has to raise three kids basically by herself, cook, clean and deal with a manchild and his braindead mother every single day
>bitchy shrew
The entire show was Ray whining about how hard it was to be a LOL SPOART WRITER and fighting the urge to fuck his mom. I'm surprised Debra managed not to kill him, I would've.

Except the show seemed to think she was right. That's what made it really unbearable.

They already were. I used to fap to the hot wife

I'm surprised Raymond didn't kill her. Any man with a set of balls would have.

and here's other sitcoms ive watched that i dont consider kino but still good

-the office
-parks and rec
-brooklyn 99
-modern family
-portlandia (more of a skit show but whatever)
-F is for Family
-how i met your mother

These are not true sitcoms. They are like half hour comedy shows. I dunno to me sitcoms have laugh tracks

>wife asking husband not to be a useless piece of shit
>grounds for murder
I hope you die alone.

Seinfeld
King of Queens
3rd Rock from the Sun

Wonder years is a drama not a sitcom

sitcom = situational comedy

they stopped having laugh tracks after TV audience grew up

There was an episode where Raymond said hello to some girls in a manner she considered too friendly and she endlessly bitch about it. Fuck that shrew, and you will die alone if you want to emulate her.

Anyone who actually watched more than an episode would know that neither are faultless and the director lampoons both stereotypes. They are meant to mirror Frank and Maree despite disliking both of them. It's dramatic irony in its purest sense

The cinematic material!!!

wasted quints

And what about the episode where frank and Maree mock them and their audience says "it's so true, Deborah is so mean to him!" there are many episodes where she is clearly wrong

wasted get

SILENCE!!!! WE DON'T USE LAUGH TRACKS WE USE LIVE AUDIENCES!!!!! OBEY AND BELIEVE US!!!!!

Sorry I should've shitposted

wasted get, see you at 999999

This like in the episode where the daughter was bullying that other girl and Raymond was proven right for making her stop when Deb thought it was ok to be a bully.

All the characters have faults that are highlighted. Ray is a wimpy man child with mommy issues. Deb is a bossy bitch. Frank is bitter mean prick and Maree is an insecure control freak.

The only decent character is Robert

Robert is jealous and selfish.

>no Home Improvement

>leans into mic

Wrong.

Is Seinfeld The Beatles of sitcoms?

overrated as fuck to be honest

>wonder years
>sitcom

Arrested Development is satire

My Seinfeld DVD has the option to switch to French language. I did that and gave it English subtitles and made my TV black and white. It was literally sitcom kino. Imagine how much more kino it would've been if I'd used Italian subs!

Most overrated sitcom of it's era. Garrett and Boyle literally carried that on their backs. Everyone else was either insufferable or forgettable. Only other sitcom that comes close to that shit was King of Queens (which Stiller was carrying). I even like Ray Romano, and Patricia Heaton is great in the Middle, but I could never stand anything in ELR.

Underrated.
Decent, but I do think it's just slightly overrated.
While I understand this is a bait post, that isn't a half-bad show.
Solid show. I don't know if top-tier, but pretty close. Solid ensemble cast for sure.
I agree that Seinfeld is grossly overrated, but it is pretty unique in its way. That show isn't about any of the characters, its about the random city around them and the everyday bullshit that's going on. I don't know of any other sitcom that is so focused on the slice-of-life type viewpoint.

Since I was posting my opinions, it's fair I submit an opinion about a top-tier sitcom. For my safer bet I'll go with Night Court. Longshot bet, Herman's Head.

For sitcoms more recent, then maybe It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia for my safe bet, and Cougar Town or The Neighbors for my outside bets.

And pic related is underrated as fuck.

Frasier
Seinfeld
Wings
Mad About You
Cheers

NBC was the shit in the 90s.

You're a FUCKING madman if you like this show, used to be the only thing on tv when I was eating my cereal before school on whatever Comedy Central used to be and it was honestly shit, ruined my morning for years because king of queens would be on after and I could only watch like 5 minutes of that before I had to get the bus

Been watching Frasier on Arconai for a few hours now. It never gets stale.

Mad About You was overrated, Caroline in the City, and especially John Larroquette Show, was way better.

Never seen either of those, but my love for Paul Reiser is hard to shake...

Debra: Ray, could you pick up-
Ray: *loud whining*
*audience laughter*

>Night Court
>Herman's Head
>Get a Life

You're alright man

>but my love for Paul Reiser is hard to shake...
I can respect that. Did you ever see My Two Dads? It only ran for one season, it was alright from what I remember (although I mainly just remembered the girl and that Reiser was in it).

andy griffith show

youtu.be/YQwYNca4iog

youtu.be/Ji9qSuQapFY

It always seemed too corny.