Welcome to the late night echo chamber!

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP "APPLAUSE" TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP "APPLAUSE"
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP...hilarious, how do they keep it so fresh?

Maybe they'd have to try harder if you didn't elect a bad joke to office.

I didn't get to vote. I'm not dead or Mexican.

God, it's almost like our current president is one of the biggest embarrassments in national history.

So you're underage? Explains this thread.

Alright senpai pitch me your late night conservative talk shows?

We need
>host
>band
>guests
>jokes

go

hard mode: No jokes about Obama being black

>every single opinion in this thread written by the same people that argued about comic book movies the entire day

your opinion a shit

but those threads are getting a bit tired, put some effort

Sam Hyde as the host

Old enough to know what blanket propaganda is...

>host

Conan's alright

Best host: Conan
Best band: Fallon's Roots
Best guest: its all the same
Best jokes: Stephen

>doesn't deny being underage
Enjoy your ban, kid

HAHAH liberals BTFO op! How will those cucks ever recover?

So you're 14? Congratulations. Now go back to the /r/The_Donald/

I know, right. 320mil people living in the US and they randomly select some Trump guy to mock. Fucking weird.

jeez, it's almost like every week trumps admin does something absurd.

Naw, they just unjustly hate trump LOL

>Best jokes: Stephen
So... Trump. He's really orange, ain't he?

Host
>Chuck Norris
Band
>It ain't me
Guests
>the three Hollywood stars who are Republican
Jokes
>dude deficit LMAO

>Trump!
>Am I right folks?!

>Yeah, they're unoriginal and unfunny and I'm not completely butthurt in the slightest.

Has any one of these ever made a genuinely funny Trump joke?

I'm talking from a purely impartial standpoint. I've never heard one that wasn't completely dim witted.

Why do these limp wristed cucks keep bashing Trump? Is he too alpha for them or something?

Older than you fucknut. Son of the 70's shit brain. Like I give a fuck about bans anyway you dumb fuck.
It's why I can see just how fucked things are, I've lived long enough to see fucked things. Things like (you)

Orange is the new black, although I'm not sure if they were the first one to come up with it.

So far I don't want to watch your conservative talk shows anons...

Norm is great but how do you know his political views?

The old jokes were alright. By this point the well has run dry but considering what's been happening it's too tempting not to just keep going with it.

He puts retardation and hypocrisy on blast, that makes him conservative by default in these times. Probably more liberal in reality, like a lot of us.