Lack of responsibility and politics

My nephew is 23 years old, a complete lazy piece of shit who can't keep a job for longer than a month. He has had multiple great job opportunities that he throws down the drain because of his own lack of personal responsibility. The kid just refuses to work. He frequently asks for handouts from his parents, always whining about how much of a victim he is. The kid has always had a comfortable lifestyle. All he wants to do is be lazy as fuck and make excuses. His most common excuses for failing at life? Leftists, immigrants and globalists. He claims to be conservative but clearly lacks the principle of personal responsibility, a major conservative value.

I think the alt-right suffers from the same degeneracy that the left suffers from, a severe lack of competitiveness and personal responsibility. It's an attitude problem that this generation has, the alt right is just like all the leftist millennials who sit around blame others for their own failures.

What the fuck happened to personal responsibility? All this generation wants to do is be lazy as fuck and make excuses for their lack of competitiveness.

i don't care about you or your family

stop whining

Well yeah, people noticed that particular issue growing during the post-Hippie time already.
You can simply counteract it but you're going to need some education as such a need for scapegoating is usually a sign of not having thought enough about the nature of the world around you.

>I'm a shitty uncle with a shitty brother/sister who's a shitty parent but it's his aspirational politics fault!

>trying to build opposing narratives on Sup Forums by providing an anecdote which is most likely false

Don't get me wrong, the "alt-right" is dogshit, but you look pathetic by trying to make someone give a shit about your life on a sex-trafficking Swedish mosque.

Personal responsibility left, as a result of personal accountability falling.

So many things contribute to that,
Welfare state,
Victim advertising, "It isnt your fault"
so much emotional empowerment people can't conceive of their own failures.

The politics of making excuses and scapegoating isn't aspirational, it's degeneracy. It's the same degeneracy that the left suffers from.

This kid and this generation have plenty of opportunity, you're all just a bunch of lazy fucks who would rather blame someone else for your own lack of competitiveness.

Well you're a fag and this isn't your blog

Go jerk off to cartoons and then blame [niggers, jews, women] for your own personal failings you uncompetitive little bitch.

personally, I got my loot during the 80s when the gettin was good and now all these fucks want some too? WHERE TEH FUCK DO THEYF CUING SGET OFF TELLING ME WHAT THE FUCKIN IW ANT TOAND TOTAKEK THE OF ONN THE FUCKING

anyway these dumb fucks complain and complain? why dont they sell their blood? get A FUCKING JOB JUNIOR! I dont give a shit if the job doesnt pay enough to actualy get to work your e a LAZY FUCKER!

why CANT HE BE A FUCKIBG LIBERTARIAN LIKE ME>

these mother fucking kids amirire there amigo

Niggers and jews are pests, my woman is at home, and my life is successful.

Stop projecting because you and your kin are failures. I bet your faggy genetics are more common than his and my politics.

Public schools,jew and nigger influence -have killed the motivation of many white males.

UNCLE PETER? NO

actually the Internet has done more demoralization than all of those combined and internet addicts love to leave this out.

>housing is absurdly expensive
>cost of living is high
>cost of education is high
>stable marriage/nuclear families barely exist anymore

In order to take personal responsibility and lift yourself up by your bootstraps you have an incentive to do so.

What incentive is left for young men? getting in massive debt in school and on a mortgage and then getting a divorce after 7 years?

Wow that sounds so appealing, I really would strive for that over having all your expenses subsidized or payed for entirely.

The jew influence is on the web so yes you are right.

>more excuses for lack of competitiveness

Stop making excuses. Your defeatist attitude is the hallmark of a lazy degenerate. You have no one else to blame for your own failure to compete.

>What incentive is left for young men?

Fucking success and money.

What is the alternative? Be a sad lazy jobless fuck who jerks off to cartoons?

>payed

You really can't expect to get paid if you can't fucking spell paid.

Your failures are all your own, stop making excuses.

Actually throwing off the chains of jew -christianity and a hundred years of cultural marxism is a valid excuse.Many have only just discovered that whites have actively been discriminated against until recently.But your right once you figure it out you have to get motivated.

If you think all alt right people are like your nephew then you are dead wrong

This is actually a well done shitpost, it has an element of truth in that a lot of millenials of any ideology are still lazy little pricks

>Fucking success and money.
To what ends?

To have a big, empty house? To drive an expensive car to attract shallow whores?

I like lazy pieces of shit because I out compete them by default

The alt-right suffers from the same attitude problem that the left suffers from, what I see is a lot of excuses for personal failings. You are not going to convince me that this is the ideology of successful competitive people.

I am a successful software engineer living in San Jose and recently got another job in Kansas City, MO. I am successful and competitive enough to have a job while I searched for this new one.

I was offered a $100k position in San Francisco which I turned down.

Fuck your stereotypes nigger, I do what I want.

I'm buying a house and buying guns and cars and shit but it is really hard to find a girl to marry...

>To what ends? To have a big, empty house? To drive an expensive car to attract shallow whores?

Yes, exactly.

This is exactly what I'm talking about in comparing the alt-right to the left, your defeatist attitude sounds a lot like the left.

Do you hate success?

Do you hate competition?

Stop being a little bitch and man the fuck up.

>degenerate waste of life neet asks parents for money
>gets money
>somehow this is the neets fault

Many successful people are given substantially much larger sums of money from their successful parents. Trump included.

Men are highly disposable,more so than women.Once you are aware of this you can use it to motivate yourself down many lanes of shitlordery!

try actually answering his question, faggot

>has a reading comprehension issue

I clearly answered his question in the first two words, try reading it again...

>Yes, exactly.

Read up on the hermeneutics of suspicion and contemporary neuroscience, please. Personal responsibility is a spook and doesn't exist.

/thread

ok, smartass. did it ever occur to you that some people don't consider those goals worthwhile?

Why would I want those things?

I'm not saying "let everything rot."

I'm asking why an inflatable mansion and massive bills are something I should want. To keep up with the Jones? Because the electric Jew tells me to consume mindlessly?

Why? What would I do with a sitting room? Why should I want a foyer that's two stories tall? So my shoes echo when I come into a vacuous monument to waste?

Why?
So I can have a yard for Paco to mow and hedges for him to trim?

What about these things am I supposed to want?

clearly you've never had any money power & access to the depths of sleaze those things bring
or you wouldn't post that shitty picture

Uncle J go suck a fatty. Your wife left you for a wannabe-cowboy and now you're stuck with two nightmarish kids. I'm doing great compared to you. Don't let me see you at Thanksgiving, I'll give you one more thing to hate about your life.

>did it ever occur to you that some people don't consider those goals worthwhile?

Yes, and those people are usually lazy fucking degenerates. It's not my fault that you suffer from some strange disorder where financial stability, wealth and power don't motivate you. You're welcome to be a lazy degenerate, but don't blame others for your own failure.

wow you sure convinced me

>Not wallowing in mindless consumerism is degenerate
Get out, you fucking turbokike.

hhmmmmm that sounds a lot like me :)

NO SHAME NO REGRETS LIVING THE DREAM

Where's my welfare cheque? bitch!
You gotta wageslave for my meal, slave.

bait getting cheaper by the day

Mr. I grew up in the golden age, has yet to answer why we should care about literally anything. He then cites personal goals that really don't apply to our generation. I don't think communism is good, fuck Bernie. But capitalism just baits us to buy a bunch of shit we don't need for old white pricks to get rich off us. There really isn't a point to anything, even our own existence

I'm 25 years old and I've been continuously employed for about 6 years now, even while I was going to school. Eventually school went to a back burner and then faded from my priorities.
I had a rather uncomfortable upbringing. Not poverty stricken by any means but my old man went to prison for some white collar stuff and my mom had a rough go of it. All she did was work and I saw that and maybe that's why I'm not a shitheel neet.

Hedonism is nothing to strive for shlomo

>Why would I want those things?

Why would you want money?

Because money gives you the freedom to do more things, buy things and exert power.

You're welcome to be an insignificant basement-dwelling hermit, that's your choice.

>Because the electric Jew tells me to consume mindlessly?

Is this your excuse for failing? That you don't actually want money, because Jews?

>Why? What would I do with a sitting room? Why should I want a foyer that's two stories tall?

This is your excuse for not working? That you don't want a large house, because you don't like sitting rooms and foyers?

>What about these things am I supposed to want?

You don't want to be successful because of the Jews?

What kind of fucking excuse is that for being a lazy degenerate?

Welcome to pol

Are there actually people out there who can't hold a job? That makes me feel better about myself desu. At least I can do something.

If they went through public school, they have every right to be a degenerate. In fact it's your shitty family's fault how they turned out.

humans follow the path of least resistance, you have to really toss him in the shit if you want real change out of him

>you have a duty to work
nah

>forever love is unconditional
never even seen even a glimpse of that

>so build yourself a loving family
it is likely to be taken away on a whim, I might just impregnate a rich bitch at some time and be a part time dad as it is essentially the same outcome.

This is the argument of the left, and lazy degenerates who refuse to work. This is exactly why I compare you to the left.

Lazy degeneracy and defeatism is nothing to strive for, you uncompetitive fuck.

Stop making excuses for your own lazy jobless degeneracy.

You haven't answered. If we don't care about any of the stuff that money buys, then why would we care about throwing away our lives for it?

Congrats on focusing on only one part.

There's no "power" to exert until you're in the super-rich.

Why would I want a needlessly big house full of wasted space, built only to serve as a monument of "look how much money I can waste!"

That's fulfilling to you? That's what you live for?

What is there to this arbitrary "success" worth doing? You seem to be of the impression that everyone should want to horde as much money as possible in order to expend it on displays of "power" and hedonism. Why?

What meaning is there to be found in "LOOK AT ALL THIS MONEY I CAN THROW AWAY! I BET YOU'RE JEALOUS OF ALL MY MONEY!"? Have you actually spent time around the rich in their natural habitat? It's all show to cover up what worthless people they are.

I'm not arguing against success, I'm arguing as to the meaninglessness of it.

Is it so shocking to your kike-like mind that money and """""power""""" isn't a motivator for some people? That there are people who don't subscribe to hedonistic consumerism for the sake of itself?

underated

Have fun being an insignificant lazy fuck.

You have no desire for money? I'm not convinced. This sounds more like an excuse for being a lazy jobless shithead. It's a defeatist attitude, the same defeatist attitude that the left suffers from.

Do you hate success?
i have a different definition of success and it's not money or luxurious materialistic things or whores.

Do you hate competition?
yes i do, who doesnt? it's exhausting.

>Stop being a little *** and man the *** up.
what does this even mean? is this phrase supposed to make me feel bad and give me motivation to please you?
nah it has no value in my world.
only to brainwashed cattle, but not to me.

gosh you cattle goyim are so so dumb it makes me hate this world even more.

Stop making excuses for your own failures and lack of competitiveness.

Have fun being a miserable insignificant lazy fuck.

Stop making excuses for your own failures, you lazy fuck.

the thing is....unlike you, a typical brainwashed sheeple, i don't consider my lifestyle as a failure, i have no regrets and i feel no shame.

I could say the same to you, to "stop making excuses" and join the NEETlife, so we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Yes? :)

You have nothing then?

No reasoning besides your own greed and the seeds planted by your owners to consume without question?

A sad life truly, chasing happiness in material items and wasting away to line the pockets of the elite.

I'm not a NEET as you'd so suggest. I work for my meals and the roof over my head. I have enough to spare to buy the few things I need to drive my fun.

Does a mansion make you happy? The dream of having a home that echos?

Money is a fine thing to have, sure. But why waste it on imported wood or a silk suit? What of these items will bring you joy? Are they to fill the void where your humanity once was?

What is the point in gathering so much money if you are going to waste it on trophy whores and tiny meals on expensive plates?

These things that drive you to work yourself to the bone are meaningless if you've no life to enjoy them. What is there to be enjoyed in these expenditures other than the smugness that others cannot partake in your club of the heartless?

wew you sure inspired me. I'll go mop up shit in the McDonald's bathroom right now. Living that American fucking dream

or you could teach yourself programming, or go to trade school, or do any of the other countless things people do to make money.

kill yourself my man

>competitive

What reason is there to be competitive? Because it's fun? Fuck off. If you want to play the jumping through hoops bullshit monkey game be my guest.

its clearly the jews' fault

i do not understand this shit

my younger brother is in the same situation and i fear for him. no license, never had a job, enjoying a shut in neet lifestyle. i have worked consistently since 15 and at his age had many thousands in the bank.

how do we fix this?

>just b yourself ;)
great advice

what are you trying to fix?
putting fear into someone will not make him motivated. trust me i know this.

he just don't see the same benefits as you see the, he don't see himself succeed and advance like you did.

>Why won't these stupid idiot men MAN UP and work pointless jobs they find unfulfilling?

>Leftists, immigrants and globalists.
> implying these aren't valid reasons for losing all hope

i can just tell you voted trudeau

i don't have any desire to make him fear anything, I'm legit concerned for his future. someday our parents will be dead and he will have to be able to provide for himself.

>had many thousands in the bank.
>had

wretched wageslaves and never happy or satisfied consumerism cattle.

they never learn.

i'm out.

somebody's purpose is just to see how much more shit than everyone else they can accumulate before they die.
you go girl

>post that is clearly critical of feminism
>hurrr you must've voted for trudeau
how stupid are you?

>wahhh i dont wanna work and contribute to society

you people are worse than muslims

we don't have shame anymore

I hate today's generation for the reason that I can't befriend any of them, but I love them at the same time because when I graduated, I started out at 55k a year and aggressively went up the corporate ladder to 87k in 4 years. Everyone is so spineless.

Why should we be responsible or competitive? An ideology without an incentive goes nowhere.

did your dad beat the shit out of you or something

I just saw a commercial on bbc saying there are no jobs and people are quitting look for work.

Is this a shill post

Don't you ever talk bad about the alt right or you will end up hanging from a tree, got it?

>whines for almost 2 hours on a bbs

Get some perspective, cornball.

And get over the fact your parents raised your brother differently than you, you jealous queer.

I used to live in the US and make a shit ton of money, probably more in a month that I could make here in a year. But you know why I moved to a third world country?
Because I don't care about those things, and I'm much more content here, chilling and doing something I enjoy for a change.
Instead of slaving away in an office I manage a hotel by the beach and get to hang out with cute tourist. Instead of a fancy apartment, I have a magnificent view and all kinds of natural wonders. People are more real and I finally feel like I can be who I want.
Maybe this is not for everyone, but money is not the end goal for me and many others. Stop being such a jew and live as you want, not as they tell you you should, life is too short.

>stay inside and play video games all day.
Thats exactly what i been doing since i was fired.
I have a belt i am looking at ... i might do it soon.

I think there's some confusion here.

The person I replied to, made the argument in several different comments that there is no point in working, that giving up and being lazy is okay. Why? Because Jews.

That's nothing but an excuse for being a lazy fuck.

You work, you are enjoying your life, you moved to a new place to achieve your dream, good for you.

>Being an illiterate liar

I'm still here, fucko.

I never said there is not point in working. One must feed and house oneself.

Are you too fucking stupid to even understand my arguments? 'Cause it fuckin' seems that way.

I get that, however I think there's some logic to what he's saying. It's ok not to want a mansion or a job, because really considering how much of a shit hole the US is turning into (with college becoming a SJW infection facility and being surrounded by idiots, to the point where fapping to Japanese cartoons is actually better than living in the real world in a lot of cases) it's hard to have hope. I would have probably would've blow my brains off if I had stayed.

Conservatives aren't personally responsible. They never let anybody just live. The logs talking about the splinters. Economy's shit. You raised a shitty kid? Oops. Yay right wing. Marching onward. Pick up that can, citizen
>engage in war on syria for israel
>cry about refugees

>suffers from amnesia

Let's revisit your comments you fucking retard...

>I'm not arguing against success, I'm arguing as to the meaninglessness of it.

>These things that drive you to work yourself to the bone are meaningless.

You made an argument for not working.

Those are the statements of a lazy degenerate with a defeatist attitude. You are justifying your own lack of competition and lack of work drive.

I made and argument for the meaninglessness of your so-called "success" that you would devote to consumerism.

Learn to read, you fucking nigger.

You are loved, would be missed, and can always change.

My zika-monkey friend, you are worth more to the world than you will ever know. Try doing 3 nice/sincere things everyday and you will see the beauty in the world.

>He claims to be conservative but clearly lacks the principle of personal responsibility, a major conservative value.

>I think the alt-right suffers from the same degeneracy that the left suffers from, a severe lack of competitiveness and personal responsibility.

So if personal responsibility is a major conservative value but alt-right suffers from a lack of it...does that mean the alt-right are NOT conservative?

Muh anecdote

>He has had multiple great job opportunities that he throws down the drain because of his own lack of personal responsibility.

Elaborate

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

You would give up on life in the US because colleges are run by liberals? Guess who fucking ran them in the 1960s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s you fucking idiot? The same fucking type of people.

This is the same defeatist attitude characteristic of the left that I am talking about. A "let's give up because the other side fucking exists and I'm too scared to compete so I'll just whine" attitude.

>it's hard to have hope

Man the fuck up.

No, I was raised in a proper environment where they didn't hand out participation ribbons and making sorryass excuses for being a lazy fuck was unacceptable.

Imagine that.

>who can be more retarded. Myself individually or the altright