WE WUZ FAGGOTS N SHIEET

WE WUZ FAGGOTS N SHIEET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CqXgs-7ico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we wuz wong kar-wai n shiet

what did barry mean by this

kill yourself

The irony is that no group is more rampantly and violently homophobic than American blacks

>even niggers have to be faggots to win awards in 2017

I want off this ride.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Have you seen the movie, because it covers that

Prop 8 racial stats

Rap music in general

How about a study?

cwis.usc.edu/student-affairs/glbss/PDFS/BlackMenMasculinity.pdf

Any rap video and black media in past seventy years my little baby, thumb-sucking little underage fag.

Ever spoken to a black person ever?

BIG

?

That's almost the entire point of the film. If you wrote this about a shy white boy, it's be written off as some nerd fantasy, but it gains power because gays are so hated by the black community. White people are over that shit. We've moved onto tranny issues.

The first two kids playing the lead were better actors than Masala Ali

No, nor will I ever subject myself to such Jewish Marxist propaganda.

>I need stats suddenly when asking for them suits my needs and its a less tangible subject

LMAO

"The Big Daddy law is anti-faggot
That means no homosexuality"

If you need (((facts))) to back that up then you've never been around black people.

back when niggas was niggas before BLM lesbos took over.
youtube.com/watch?v=6CqXgs-7ico

I'm black and yes I have.

>If you need (((facts))) to back that up then you've never been around black people.
As I said I'm black and I'm around my family every day.

NIGGA YOU GAY

PAUSE NIGGA MANG

NIGGA HAHAHA PAUSE MANG

i was a child protective services investigator and learned all kinds of crazy shit about blacks
>they hate gays
>most of them do gay shit all the time
>make fun of white rednecks with incest jokes
>often produce retarded black kids due to moms fucking her sons

fubar

little
chiron
black

what's interesting tho is how much black women hate homosexuals

there are so few good men in the black community that black women loathe ANY form of competition

I envy your life never having to deal with black people in school or real life. Unlike most conservatives who hate gays silently and passive aggressive, black people will ridicule and beat the shit out of them publicly

Please breed my wife and give us a son

Great movie

You dont even have to be gay either, if you aint a hard ass nigga you getting beat

>>often produce retarded black kids due to moms fucking her sons
What the fuck are you talking about? Source? Am I just a luck black person that this shit never happened to me?
>>most of them do gay shit all the time
The only person to ever try some gay shit with me was white.

>I envy your life never having to deal with black people in school or real life
For the third time I am black and dealt with black people all through elementary to college and now my family since I'm a NEET.

you're one of those privileged uncle tom ass blacks that lived with whites, huh?

Please fuck my wife.

>You dont even have to be gay either, if you aint a hard ass nigga you getting beat
I'm a nerd and I've never gotten beat, never even been in a fight

Don't be such a pathetic little snowflake.

>you're one of those privileged uncle tom ass blacks that lived with whites, huh?
yes my neighbors were white but there were black people in my school. I don't think I'm an uncle tom

it was so satisfying watching those white bois hand over their award to black people. hahaha how embarrassing.

this is how la la land will always be remembered as the whitey movie that got cucked.

My wife is yours for the blacking.

He's calling you a fag for literally ignoring evidence.

The blacks who constantly act like victims are the same people who hate faggots. And they completely fail to see the irony in discriminating against someone for something they have no control over.

I'm not , just calling that guy a snowflake

You're a bit of a snowflake too tbqh

Never seen anyone discriminating against them. None of my friends or family ever.

Snowflake calling the cumstain white,etc.

>some uncle tom ass nigger acting like we care

Muslims.

How am I an uncle tom? Because my family isn't homophobic?

>muh anecdotes

lol ur a fun mess

>What the fuck are you talking about? Source? Am I just a luck black person that this shit never happened to me?
Sexual abuse and incest is rampant in many segregated black communities

dubs wasted on such a retard
>no bantz or real arguments
>proceeds to steal memes

kys

I know its anecdotal. That's why I asked for source.
wow sucks for them (us?)

>wow sucks for them (us?)
Sucks for everyone.
It's not as bad as Muslims though, who literally end up marrying and breeding with their (often underage) cousins.
But that's what happens when incest and pedophilia is socially acceptable.

>it gains power because

>This movie was kino before the Oscars and now that it won we're just getting Sup Forums brigaded

great

>getting fucked in the ass with an aids dick
>kino

What's underage in the middle east is not the same as what's underage here. 18 is an arbitrary number. Age of consent should be puberty. I think it is in one middle eastern country

There's no gay sex in the movie. He's a virgin his whole life and only ever got a hand job. He's aids free

ackmed pls

Muzzies don't inbreed. Arabs and Africans do. That shit was going on way before Muhammad. It's a core feature of tribal life.

kinda weird, dont they ass rape the most in jail too?

Im sorry black people im just sorry for all the cruelty you're involuntary subjected to you, even if you don't like me just know i wish things were better for you.

they pretty much fuck whatever is in the vicinity

Yes, that's what I meant. In the Middle East, pedophilia is socially acceptable.
Fucked up place with a fucked up ideology stuck in the middle ages.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

That isn't ironic, that's touched upon in the movie

yeah check the news

>sanctioned

as in it already existed. look at any tribal society in the world, muslim or not. They all engage in rampant incest. look at the abbos in Australia.

it's a feature of tribal society, much of which is today muslim society. don't get your causality twisted

I'm not disagreeing with you, just laughing at Ahmeds.

Yes. I bet you finished high school too house nigger lmao.

YO! Sup Forums MUTHAFUKAS! WE FOUND THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BOARD!!!1!

FUCK ALL Y'ALL POSTIN' ALL THIS RACIST SHIT!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO SERVERS!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO MOOTLES!

AN WE GON PULL A 187 ON ALL Y'ALL SKINNY ASS WHITE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO THINK THEY COOL POSTIN THIS RACIST SHIT WHILE THEY user!11!!!

COME STEP TO A REAL THUG AND SAY THAT SHIT, CRACKER ASS MUTHAFUKAS!!1!

THIS IS WAR!!!

Oh it's a riot to be sure.

Just look at this

Damn that's more terrifying than funny now. Thanks for the info.

Don't be such a pathetic little snowflake.

>virgin
>handjob from another man