Fuck this looks more awful with every clip they release

youtube.com/watch?v=1JG6f5_37tg&lc=z120iv3b5vm2v1fat04cdvopqvyzglhqgjw.1488254075654166

This was a little cringy if you ask me. They should have gone with a little person.

This is the equivalent of capeshit for girls who are into Disney flicks. Don't really see the big deal.

>Sup Forums loves capeshit
>tumblr will love this

what's your problem, dickhead?

He's supposed to be a cringy character though. This is like the only bit of casting I'm ok with.

Cringy is never a good thing, user. Plus the original character was never cringy just a dumb sidekick.

I actually thought Lefluer or whatever looked fine.

Gaston is who I have an issue with.

Josh Gad is perfect for this role. The character has always been very unlikeable.

I'm not interested in this movie but I'm sure all the theatre majors are.

>gaston being played by a gay chad
well they got the chad part right i guess

>gay
The actor isn't gay though.

Gaston gets the girl(s) in this adaptation right?

We all know they are going to kill him which is a shame since hes such an awesome character.

he's gay as hell m8

They missed the opportunity to have John Cena play Gaston

>Emma's feminist face when her date tells the waiter to split the check

>Luke Evans isn't gay

lol

Fuck this kills it for me now.

Why is Sup Forums even hyped about this? It's a disney film. I don't get it. Is the only reason because Emma Watson is in it??

>Is the only reason because Emma Watson is in it??
For the males on Sup Forums yes. This is why most BBTB threads get spammed with emma images. Than there are the fans who just love Disney and BBTB and collect the dolls and all the other merch that is being released.

I guess I own a gay doll now. I don't know how to feel about this. Should I return him, and get my $70 back now that I know hes gay?

>americlaps in charge of cinema

That looks like fucking trash holy fuck

Why is this being shot like a play?

>Disney
>stunt casting

Would have been amazing but Disney will never EVER take a risk like that.

That was pretty damn good actually... Emma seems to be the only one really dragging this movie down

Hold on to your meme butt, user. Hot Toys will be taking a stab at Emmas face soon.

dead eyes, like a dolls, black.

Did they craft another Jack Black?

>THIS MAN WILL BE IN MOVIES AND YOU WILL LIKE HIM
when will this meme of a human being end?