>too early
I live one post in the future this has been said multiple times
>I have posted it actually some time ago :DDDDDDDDDDD
>never gonna do that again tho
>goes to desuarchive
>filters posts by "vocaroo" and "lith flag"
I know who this is

this is what anime does to you

Well you know that stuff in vocaroo gets deleted in like a day or something. They don't keep it as an archive

W-who am I?

desuarchive does
I think you were one of the people who created a bunch of ebola chan's memes on Sup Forums and you used to draw in /d/ with a trip and had a tumblr with your stuff
unless this is wizard

>desuarchive
i don't get it
they have sound archive from the vocaroo?

unless this is someone else and I am very very wrong
oh
what you mean is that vocaroo doesn't get saved
okay

What the fucc, how did you know this? Are you a wizard? I haven't been here in ages, you know.

yes exactly so you are out of luck :DD

Just realised i didn't have any coffee yesterday.

>What the fucc, how did you know this? Are you a wizard?
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!
Nah just good memory can easily recognize posters
>I haven't been here in ages, you know.
Yes I know that

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ0onJKSITA
ugh

>deagle
good choice

You as CT me as Terrorist

keep dreaming I would put a bullet in your head through the doors while doing 360

surf servers is where its at and jailbreak servers
everything else is not fun
also the zombie servers where you'd get xp never liked the basic stuff

I have played quite a lot in surf and zm servers, but not in jailbreak.

>10/10
So absolutely perfect with no flaws? but nothing is perfect

goodnight
>he never played Simon says
yes there is no flaws to it

Good night and sweet dreams lad

Good night.
Sleep tight.
Don't let the bed bugs bite.

'mi,e

Good morning.

reckon a post should be made

Good morning pal

AHHHHHHH-H

be quiet you

God I'm so fucking bored, and I still have another lecture left.
Wake me up for inside.

try not being a boring faggot

What the fuck did you just say to me
Just have a wank, that's what I do when I'm bored

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'll cut you cunt, that at least be interesting.

its hip to fuck bees

*unsheathes katana*
>why yes i do like the mars volta

dayum...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?

What's going on?

ah

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE
aH

FREEDOMMMMM!!!

>aristotle was gay
>socrates was black african
>alexander was a slav
>jesus was levantine

bedlam in goliath is good

i know the gym is a meme but i keep doing it to myself

>gym is a meme
What do you mean?

it's pointless besides looking somewhat decent

IF I LAY HERE
IF I JUST LAY HERE
WOULD YOU LIE WITH ME
AND JUST FORGET THE WORLD

stop yelling

I mean you'll be physically stronger and healthier and also have more self-confidence.
There are certainly meme routines you can do at the gym, but it's probably one of the most productive things a person can do with their free time if you do it right.

baltpill me on the stop eating meme

ah yes my portfolio is back where it started

Are you doing a Mel Gibson impression there cutie?
tfw never gone to the gym because I'm socially anxious and the thought of going into a gym and not knowing what to do is terrifying

might play total war

Which one?

warhammer, empire or rome 2

idk

It's Jason Fung who is the doctor who basically advocates for intermittent fasting which is the best of the meme diets especially compared to shit like keto.

I sure was

>thought of going into a gym and not knowing what to do is terrifying
Unless you act like an asshole and ruin other people trying to do their own routine nobody cares, in fact if you ask they'll probably give a new person advice, in regards for what to do is that basically everybody starts off doing Starting Strength which is linear progression that builds muscle over 12 weeks to the point where you can lift real weights.

i have such shit posture

youtube.com/watch?v=aBkTkxKDduc

That's some nostalgia right there

Who else bored of coming here everyday ? But you have nothing else.

i was away for months before coming back

it's pretty comfy tbqh

SO MUCH WASTED ENERGY.

>Minecraft was 7 years ago
wew...

miss early 2010s and late 2000s

Yeah, I actually went outside then & was happy.

Ah yes back when I used to have friends

suddenly rain

wtf how did you know?

I'm not sure, maybe I'm physic

Wow I learn something new about you every day!

>hail
>thunder
I feel like yesterday being sunny was just a prank before the weather went back into winter mode

wow, it's pretty violent outside, I'm glad I'm safe and snug, although I would be more snug if I was snuggling with my bf right now

friend just accused kim-jong-un of being an imperialist warmonger

Nothing is better than hearing the wind whistle outside and rain pelt the rooftop whilst we are cuddling together surrounded by warm calm air.

I mean you could argue that him amassing large amounts of weapons and soldiers within North Korea has granted him far more cultural power than otherwise, but calling an isolationist an imperialist is pretty retarded.
You need better friends.

>The Echpik people a distant offshoot of the Finnish people have lived in what is now known as eastern Lithuania for centuries. They are notable for their radical cosmology relative to other Uralic peoples as well as an extensive oral tradition deriving from unknown sources. Indeed the Echpik have remained pagan to this very day through figures derived from the Christian mythos such as Jesus Christ have entered the pantheon. The most stark feature of their mythology is the unusual importance they place on the afterlife compared to all other European and Siberian traditions. It is unknown exactly how many underworlds there are in Echpik cosmology through the most important are named. In addition each underworld is presided over by at least one god who unlike in the Egyptian tradition could be a malevolent or relatively neutral figure. It is unknown why the Echpik were not converted like the other Uralic tribes of the Baltic region but it is speculated that they adopted sufficient Christian practices to pass as ones to ignorant missionarys.

>The Echpik by the middle to late 1600's had created a major settlement known as Kantike along the banks of the Daugava in modern day Latvia. Despite being to small to be called a true city it proved to be the high point of Echpik culture. The most notable items to come from Kantike were a series of nine jewels which were said to have magical properties in Echpik folklore on the account of being blessed by the god of the first (and most important) underworld Tuoni. These properties include the ability to turn water into blood, bestow power over the minds of animals such as dogs and crows, unusual luck with manmade objects such as dice and weaponry, the ability to communicate with the dead who had touched the jewels, vague power over the earthly domain and most notably the ability to take a persons life by the start of the next full moon if the proper ritual was followed which apparently required both a bone of a relative as well as the blood of the victim. Off these nine jewels two are currently in the possesion of the Echpik, three are in the Latvian national mueseum, one is possesed by the parliament of russia, one is currently one of the crown jewels of england and the remaining two are lost. It has been speculated by scholars that both the British royal family as well as the Russian Tsars used these jewels to expand their own power as well as the power of their realms through this is likely just superstition. An incident in which a respected Echpik man died of unknown reasons after writing a cryptic letter on the night of a full moon is often used as evidence for the power of the jewels. At least 5 other events like this have been reported among the Echpik during the 20th century and a similar case was recorded involving a minor noblewoman in 19th century england. Despite this the supposed power of the jewels is disregarded by many historians.

>Kantike was burnt down under personal orders of the Russian Tsar in the early 1800's due to reports of a figure composed of black mist floating over the Daugava. It was long rumoured that the Echpik were still followers of paganism and therefore devil-worshippers in the eyes of Orthodox church. A visit from the Tsars cousin in 1821 only served to further these suspicions and Kantike was burnt down in 1823 for supposedly conjuring the black mist figure. Since entries pertaining to a so called "Jewel of Kantike" started appearing in the Tsar's diary around this time it is assumed this event resulted in the Russian royal family obtaining one of the nine jewels. The Echpik never built another large settlement after Kantike and continued to live in small tribal villages built around a single clan. It is most likely that the Echpik in modern day Latvia and Belarus died out, emigrated or were assimilated during this time, through the latter scenario is unlikely.

Got work at 7:30 am tomorrow. Helstra is coming to put the NBN on. Oh dear, this could end badly.

>The Echpik were for unknown reasons not counted as part of the censuses of the Soviet Union despite being in counted as citizens of the Russian Empire even through their relevance had decreased after the burning of Kantike. It is perhaps fortunate that the Echpik were ignored by the Soviets thanks to there extensive persecution of other minorities. Despite this it is a mystery to why they were basically ignored as the Soviets documented and counted the peoples of other pagan groups such as the Yakuts. The Echpik were also not counted in the first census of the post-soviet republic of Lithuania through they were counted in subsequent ones thanks to a petition sent by the representatives of multiple Echpik tribes. In recent years at least 3 cases of Lithuanians killing Echpik for ethnic reasons have occured. This has caused much distress amongst the Echpik who number little over a thousand as of 2013 and a few Echpik have attempted to negotiate a deal with the Polish government and the EU to settle in areas of eastern poland where they will have less contact with outsiders.

wtf Lithuania?

>NBN
Maybe you'll get 10mbps at off-peak! With that you could download a movie in only several hours!

Estimated line distance says 100/40 could be possible.

Wait really?
That's almost first world speeds right there.
I thought NBN was supposed to be max 25/10 or whatever

The 25/5 is the minimum.

youtube.com/watch?v=bKbANwmJyWc

Why don't you cunts just get VDSL, we had that years ago and it's faster than your so called "fibre"

made some cornflakes for lunch
>"""""minimum"""""

cute!

no u

how was your day qt

fine, how about yours?

I had a test today

do you think it went well?

i don't know.. I guess I'll find out soon tho

How much was it worth?

like 1/6 of the grade

I'm sure I didn't fail tho, it's fine