Seinfeld.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lreh3JB1vAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P22G8YHveEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jld a qt

Steinfeld

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY LITTLE CABLE BOY

>you will never lay ontop stacks of bonds worth millions while she sits on your face

What's the deal with the flight plan anyway? I mean do I really have to shoot the hired gun before throwing him out of a plane?

this was her qt-est look

this picture is so arousing

Did anyone tell you to stop?

Agreed...Please keep going

are you ready for the best?

were her tits really as big as they were in this scene? they seemed a lot bigger than they ever looked prior to it.

I think she was pregnant at the time

>sits not shits

what the fuck is your problem dude

Early Jew curly hair Elaine a shit
always wore frumpy ass dresses and shit too

She makes constant anal sex jokes on Veep. Makes me hard as fuck

Awhile back I stumbled across some sex scene from a movie she did where she gets doggystyled by some old dude. Went back a few days later and it was gone. Was definitely her. Can't find the movie or clip though.

It's a Woody Allen movie if that helps. forget the name

>ywn be born to a billionaire family get bored of living in wealth and become an actress who then goes on to make even more money through acting

Life just ain't fair. To be fair though she seems pretty down to earth and nice.

>that teacher at school who wore the same kinds of dresses and had the same hair style as Elaine

This. She got hotter as the show went on. Starting to think watching this show every Thursday with my family kick started my milf fetish.

>i would like to know your ketchup secret
god this shit got me so hard back in the day

youtube.com/watch?v=lreh3JB1vAQ

god this is hot

Your mom massaging your cock through your pajamas during the episode is probably what did that, user

Fucking finally. I was worried I just imagined this lol.

>not posting pics from the episode where her breasts are the stars of the show

Its like you don't even care about the institute (wink)

>it is literally this easy to implant memories
>people are getting rich off of this RIGHT NOW

Sorry I'd rather die. I'd more than likely bang your mom or someone on the streets mom. My mom NEVER. I just like older women.

Why did Jerry stay friends with Elaine after they broke up? It makes it worse considering the face he was secretly still in love with her and had to watch her date tons of other guys and also talk excessively about it. Jerry was a cuck. You can't be friends with chicks because all you want is actually fuck them, unless it's your cousin or co-worker. Even then shit's highly limited, you can have coffee here and there, that's about it.

I think they were soul mates who refused to realize they were soul mates.

even if he is in love with elaine it's not like he isn't getting his - the dude's constantly dating girls like three levels above him. There was always a sense of competitiveness between them when it came to dating other people.

>"married couple" tries to outcuck the other
Anything else like this?

In Curb there's a subplot in S4 where Larry's wife gives him permission to sleep with another person one time. Not exactly the same tho

What the fuck is it with Larry and cucking?

youtube.com/watch?v=P22G8YHveEg

They couldn't handle this, that and the other so they got rid of that and the other.

She looked cute as fuck in those frumpy dresses I think.

>if I can't fuck you there's no reason to be around you
You sound creepy as fuck

is george /ourguy/

you idiot

jerry fucked more than the other 3 combined

Wouldn't mind seeing JLD giving this lady some nice buttsex.

the apartment
the shoes
the tape
the bubbleboy
the opposite
the glasses
the burning

Why did no one in the group want to bang the shit out of Elaine?

impressive

Seinfeld did
George wanted to at least in that one episode

t. cuck

jerry did in two episodes
kramer might have in the abstinence

I hate jews so much

it's odd how much more successful jerry's girls have been outside seinfeld than george's

They put one of the girls twice. I understand why but I don't like it.

I don't remember the pie girl's tits looking that nice in the episode.

MOMMY

which one is twice, I can't find it

oh, are you talking about the chick from jerry's highschool? row 4, 3 across and also bottom row, 4 across

VEEP JLD is best JLD. Diamonds every episode.