Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/02/27/moonlight-oscars-low-budget-box-office/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its never enough

they always want more

they wont stop until you are dead

caspere knew this

They watched Fences but not MBTS.

I swear more than half of the people who complain about someone getting robbed didn't even see the competition.

he's getting backlash over his "alleged" vocal rape of 2 women from 7 years ago

he isn't allowed to ever win anything again basically because of libshit identity politics. Yet no one had any trouble coming to terms with the faggot director for birth of a nation raping his girlfriend

No one saw Fences. No one saw any of the movies. They just want black people to win Oscars.

I appreciated Fences as a play but that's exactly what it was. A play not a film, which is why it lacked for me.

I doubt the majority of the people commenting about it online have actually seen it because it requires a decent attention span.

I actually go to the theatre as well but found this a chore. Live performances is what makes the material captivating on stage. I don't know there was just something off about it.

I saw Fences. I was a fan of the play it was based on

Denzel did a good job, but that was not an Oscar movie desu

Why should Denzel have won? Just come out and say you're still mad about the allegations toward Casey, rather than passively saying he didn't deserve it.

It's like how all the blacks and libcucks are more happy that La La Land thought they won before having to give their awards to Moonlight, rather than actually being happy for Moonlight winning.

> DENZEL WAS ROBBED

it's called identity politics, google it ;)

>"Denzel should have won"

Why?

Thank god Denzel lost. I cannot stand "Look at How Much I'm Fucking Acting: The Movie" it feels like cheating against actual films.

Maybe Denzel would have won if he performed as good as Viola.

You don't get an Oscar just for being black.

Moonlight won best feature and all the black people celebrated

None of them saw it because it made fuck all money

>Just come out and say you're still mad about the allegations toward Casey

It's simpler than that. They think Denzel should have won because he's black

Denzel is the superior actor, but it just wasn't his year.

Denzel Washington has two Oscars under his belt, deservedly.

I have not seen either of their recent movies, I unrealistically hope that whoever is bitching about this crap, could perhaps see this issue differently with those facts in mind.

It's a stage performance. Verbatim. A very good one at that, but yeah not a fucking film performance.

Moon light made 22.2 Mill total

fortune.com/2017/02/27/moonlight-oscars-low-budget-box-office/

Lowest ever for an oscar winner, NO ONE really watched white/black/etc

>Denzel should have won

t. someone who didn't watch Fences but is a Twitter activist and has "#resist" in their bio.

>Nemisha (((Sharma)))
hmmmm

Isn't Fences just generic white guilt movie 9321#?

>It's like how all the blacks and libcucks are more happy that La La Land thought they won before having to give their awards to Moonlight, rather than actually being happy for Moonlight winning.

This. ffs I saw someone on twitter say -- and I'm only paraphrasing since I can't recall the EXACT way it was said -- 'awww, poor people thought their cultural appropriation movie would win.'

These people are disgusting, and based on this cancerous mindset it really feeds into the idea that the Academy only gave Moonlight Best Pic because they wanted to appease these fucks and be 'diverse'.

I wish someone had proof that they did this though -- would anyone be surprised if the Academy higher ups rigged the BP result to give it to Moonlight over LLL?

Are you a damn idiot? Not everyone movie with black people in it is anti-white, Jesus Christ, you're why the Liberals make fun of the Right for being ignorant.

>mfw

Jesus christ, have you read this article? This bitch sounds like a huge cunt.
>Denzel should have won, people say so.
>post pictures of a few people on twitter saying so

>Feminists argue that although the Oscars are striving to promote gender diversity, they are also simultaneously awarding those accused of hurting women. Now that Affleck has bagged an award, he will have more power and influence in the film industry. This promotes sexism. In contrast, fans of the actor think he is deserving of the win for his moving performance.

Holeeee shit.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch, it wouldn't be the first time that box office soared after a film won the Oscar and theaters start running it again.

Should a woman have won Best Actor?

>implying people will flock to see "Boyhood", but with a poor gay black kid

It'll make like maybe $5 million more and that's it.

>awarding those accused of hurting women
Key word: accused. ie. not convicted. I could accuse this woman of being a stupid nigger, but I'd be wrong, because she's a stupid punjab.

>Lowest ever for an oscar winner
That's 22.2 domestic, Hurt Locker made 17 domestic

so what the hell movie is this picture from

MANCHESTER
BY
THE
SEA

Golly gee, I don't know, maybe that popular movie that Casey Affleck was in that won him an Oscar?

Affleck deserves it this year. I don't condone his actions, but his performance was strongest.

Have you seen the numbers for foreign markets? It made over a million in two countries.

Get the fuck off my board

It just opened in those markets. Stop moving the goal posts. You said 22.2, that was debunked. It has barely even opened internationally and it still has the Oscar bump to go. Yes, it will be one of the lowest ever, but it is too early to call for the lowest ever.

Fuck off you lying cunt. It opened in France at the start of the month, it has the largest take of any foreign country and only made 1,7 mil

FUCK DRUMPF

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>Backlash
>Outrage
>Protest
>Controversy
Rememver to autofilter these words

>Baneposting
>cunny
>kino
>is he our guy
>what did he mean by this

Don't forget to autofilter these too.

>ywn use your real depression to creatively fuel an amazing performance on screen and win a Best Actor award

All winners are selected to create a certain kind of buzz in order to pidgeonhole demand for next year's films.
Literally only niggers and normie subhumans care who wins based on merit or how much they like them or for racial identification and validation.

>still watching the Golden Jew awards

Which is why you give NOTHING.

Take, and take, and take.

Dominate and win. Never ever let weak immoral people win anything. Crush them, break them.

Nobody saw either of those movies, they just say Denzel because he's black. Denzel is based though

>The entirety of your life should be destroyed and any opportunity for success removed if you happen to be accused of a misdeed

SJW's think this is fine

>these are the same women who say "i'm not a giant slut anymore, that's in my past!"

Naomi was better than Viola

>only normie subhumans care who wins based on merit

???
what do aspies like you care about then

Denzel was never a good actor, and he has some kind of lisp thing going on

yet they ignore all transgressions from nigger film makers kek

What did he mean by this?

>Online Backlash
So what are we talking here about 30 Tweets 1,000 likes for said Tweets and a bunch of people on Tumblr yelling for a week or so? Journalism must be so easy these days.

>What did they mean by this?

White people are disgusting and it's not a fair awards ceremony if half the awards aren't given to POC even though they're just 12% of the population.

If the Oscars isn't black, you must give it back

they only give pity awards to the blacks, because they bitch about them, and blacks winning is somehow "diversity" despite literally every person that isn't black or white hardly gets represented at these awards.

The funny thing is those other groups don't make a huge deal about it, its just fucking nogs on twitter that won't shut the fuck up and are completely oblivious to the fact that they are equally as racist as white people in the end, if not more so.

But that's the burden of the white man, try to be nice to everyone and everyone turns against you, we should have never enslaved these fucking tar babies, they ruined what culture burgerland could have had.

>"please"
>mfw he says that after being taken down by officers

i dont know if its because libtards or blm sipporters are just that ignorant, but aren't nignogs the most homophobic race?

>vocal rape
what is this? is this just poorly worded or did some women just get upset about something he posted on twitter or something?

it was just some standard sexual harassment bullshit that people are crying over, a bit bone headed on afflecks part but ultimately not something to be crying about 7 fucking years after the fact just because he won something

What's he thinking, Sup Forums?

how come he look repulsed when casey complimented him

THIS

>vocal rape

Didn't he get some shit because of his women beating in A Killer Inside Me?

So sick of everyone sucking Denzel Wewuzingtons dick

>ywn have your childhood friend who happens to be the producer of your film to believe in you from the start and see him jumping up and celebrating like his own son has just won the Oscar

It was a genuinely great moment.

White peoples constantly give black people things out of guilt and occasionally merit but I can guarantee you if the academy was compromised of a majority of blacks they would give whites nothing. Blacks couldn't give a fuck about merit.

Quasimodo predicted all this

Quincy By The T

Wtf I hate black people now

The Oscars have always been garbage. Virtue signaling, self fellatio, completely fake actors and actresses acting like they do ANYTHING besides portray other people... people who have done more, and who have more personality. Everyone there is a fake, vapid attention whore and they all want to kill their competition offscreen. Moonlight won 100% because it was a black film and giving the Oscar to La La Land would have created a backlash. That's it.

They often whine or mope when they lose. Sam Jackson and Eddie Murphy two that come to mind that didn't bother to try and hide it.

I saw all the movies and Affleck won fair and square.

if you're a black actor you should get welfare oscars

Viggo should have won

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>Yet no one had any trouble coming to terms with the faggot director for birth of a nation raping his girlfriend
lol tons of people had trouble with that

really? Cause I legit never saw anything about it, yet with casey it may as well be slapping you in the face when you google his name

It's the reason he was banned from the Oscars.

>Sam Jackson...didn't bother to try and hide it

Unlike Eddie Murphy he actually had cause to be asshurt. If I were the tyrant of the Academy there's no way in hell I'd have given it to Martin Landau for Ed Wood. Personally I think they were afraid he'd die before getting another chance.

i have never googled casey affleck's name so i wouldn't know

They fucked, right?

YOU

For Eastern Promises yeah. Over DDLs hammy performance

SHEEEEIIIIT!

denzel's already got two he didn't really deserve you fucking black bozos

>about 30 Tweets 1,000 likes for said Tweets and a bunch of people on Tumblr yelling for a week or so

it could almost be a "Sup Forums backlash". numbers are a bit high though.

no

why is the insufferabe bitch always has to be a pajeet?

yes, the same could be said about islam, the most homophobic religion
yet these SJWs always need to cling lgbtabcd with blacks and muslim

I love when you fucking retards try so hard to start something and no one fucking goes for it

That's cute considering blacks account for pretty much any culture whitey America has today.

everyone is pissed because i guess casey affleck sexually harassed some bitches like 8 years ago so since that was never proven true or false, he must be black listed from hollywood.

also...are you fucking kidding me with this? you really are surprised that they wanted a black person to win everything? the fucking outrage last year when no black people got nominated was enough to ensure that this year would play out almost exactly like it did.

Funny thing is that sjw are crying over a known homophobe not winning the oscar now

damn I'd vocal rape her tushy if you know what I meme