Why are Australians so cruel to their Aboriginal population? :'(

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G8czHlPYXew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rt2LHE3oeks
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5vgHieA_n8
psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are humans so cruel to dogs? Putting them on leashes. We should give dogs voting rights and end the oppression.

Notice how none of those people are pure-blooded boongs. It's a very recessive trait when it comes to race mixing.

This is a full-blooded boong woman.

>BuzzFeed Aboriginal

Why the fuck is this a thing?

This has to be a result of severe inbreeding or something, holy shit.

Cruel? They should be greatful that they are alive

>This is a full-blooded boong woman.
>woman
>WOMAN

Because the city abos are fucking gross cunts who beg for money, stink like shit and fuck their cousins.
And tribal abos are either ok if really fucking territorial or fucking mental cannibals.

>HALF WHITE HALF ABO

Which immediately begs the question:

Who in the hell would fuck one of these bongos?

youtu.be/rt2LHE3oeks

>Who in the hell would fuck one of these bongos?

Anglo-Celtic criminals, obviously.

> Race mixing, somebody fucked that thing to produce the 80% white people in the video.

Wew lads

Because they are in cahoots with the emu's.

ugh...just ugh...

Imagine you're playing Civilization as the abos, your entire tech tree is two types of sticks.

These people are lucky to still be alive, if it wasn't for being isolated they would have been driven to extinction by any other civ. The anglos are too nice if you ask me.

>Abbos weren't quite degenerate enough for Aussies, so they imported Lebbos and Chinks

Is there anything a bogan won't fuck?

They're not inbred, it's just how they look. Full blooded abos are essentially a throwback to the pre-Bantu population of north-central Africa. During the stone age, proto-men left Africa, walked across South Asia, and used a land bridge to enter Australia. When the ocean rose, they were trapped in Oz.

They're essentially living fossils. Their counterparts living in South Asia were mostly wiped out by a combination of proto-Semitic peoples, proto-Dravidians, and proto-Europeans.

Eventually iron was introduced to the Bantus who lived in Ethiopia by Semitic nomads. They used their new technology to wipe out the Abo-like populations of Central Africa. Then they wiped out most of the Pygmies living in the Congo. After that, the Bantus killed most of the Bushmen who had previously lived in Southern Africa.

Why are all these white people pretending to be aboriginals. There are only two abbos in that video.

the old white dude with the tattoos is a fucking fraud he is 0% abbo

fuck I need to play me some Civ

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5vgHieA_n8

Because one gut punched me at 13 years old because he didn't get his centrelink payments forwarded.

Fuck abbos.

Another fact that some anons might find interesting is that there were many reports in early Australia of Abos becoming sterile after bearing mixed breed children.

This is a phenomenon found in some animals (if a wildebeest breeds with a female cow, she will become sterile).

Abos provide the best evidence that telegony is real.

No way are those creatures homo sapiens.

It's 2016

why does it provide evidence of telegony?

"Yeah, why can't we have some meats? What about their legs, they don't need those."

Acquired sterility is an extreme form of telegony (defined as a situation in which a female's past mates influence the characteristics of offspring born to new mates).

Other examples of this phenomenon were recorded by Charles Darwin and Louis Agassiz.

I was introduced to the idea of telegony by my grandfather. He's a bit of a naturalist and overall is a very intelligent man. He grew up on a farm and told me that one never allows a prize horse line to be 'tainted' by an inferior line. If a pure-bred mare bears a foal to a mutt, and is then bred with another pure-bred quarter horse, the offspring will often be weaker and sicker.

Why are you Canadacucks so upset about this?

Abos really are subhuman, even more so than Africans

The entire thing comes across as satire as none of them are full blooded abos.

Odd how people always want to identify with their non-white half, happens with black mixes too; any psychologists want to explain? Perhaps just people adding the race card to their deck because why not?

I see. Was this a big idea during the eugenics buzz in the 19th/20th century?

This guy gets it. Aborigines are the last living remnant of archaic homo populations. Their bone structure is as old as Neanderthals, whom they resemble.

people use surrogate mares all the time that are total nags and produce world champions

t. horse breeder

He actually pointed this out to me once by using his pet dogs. He had a female German shepherd named Moxie. She had previously born pups with another pure-bred shepherd. The pups obviously looked and acted like pure-bred shepherds.

Then she had a litter of pups with a male Labrador retriever. I new these dogs because my aunt kept one as a pet.

Moxie had a third litter with the original German shepherd. Some of these pups had pure black coats as opposed to the black and brown coats of the first pure-bred litter. Two of them also had ears that had the triangular shape of a shepherd's and the 'floppiness' of a Labrador. Their temperament was also different than the first litter. Even the ones that looked like shepherds weren't quite as sharp as the first littler.

It was popular in ancient Greece (where it was known as polysphermy). It was also popularly believed by farmers from the 18th century to the 20th century.

From what I know, it was never that popular amongst eugenicists.

>You can put a monkey in a suit...

You should see what we do to our abbos leaf man

Aboham Lincoonga

Cool shit, man. Thanks for sharing

Those surrogate mares have normally bred with / born foals to high quality males. They normally haven't born foals to mustangs, mutts, or horses of greatly different sizes (a Clydesdale foal isn't going to be implanted in a small mare).

lol.

because they aren't seen as white, so they have no choice but to go to the other side

Someone post that document about what abos were like when they were discovered. Like forcing their kids to eat every other kid, cutting open penises and fucking them in what looked like a 'split wiener', all the incest and abuse.

fucking hilarious to watch that video about "muh culture" knowing what true below humans they are.

Dogs are not humans, you uneducated retard.

> Not knowing man is made in gods divine image
> Thinking genetic principles from the animal kingdom would effect man

>Australia day?
>don't you mean invasion day?

Fuck these people, fuck off the continent if you don't like Australia.

Interesting that they could not get a pure bred aboriginal to speak on here instead of all these halfi's.

>what are model organisms

That's gotta be some FASD or something. That and living pretty rough. They didn't look like that in the 'au natural' shots I have seen. Non of the women had pretty noses but the rest was quite normal/pretty.

They also are the only civilization to never discover fire.

Couldn't agree more my frog legged friend.

Tribal abos certainly aren't ok

Nah look at his ugly nose that's how you can always tell

Tell me about the Australian Aboriginal Empire.

Here you are (don't read this if you're eating anytime soon)
psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

I honestly think they're almost people if that

What the flying fuck are those.

>Those facial features
The subhuman reveals itself!

quality bantz

Check out buzzfeed's columbus day video.
They act like he single handedly killed and colonized the continent the poor dude was just trying to find a safer and faster way to get to asia.

Of course it's a video progressives are putting out to attack the culture of yet another western civilization. It's not about the nation, the people or the values, no it never is. Instead it's bringing up racism, genocide and invasion.
That's not an attempt to even explain or explore the possibilities of those claims, but just another hit with the axe of guilt on the cultural tree all our nations are rooted in. Just another perversion of a civilized nation's history to smear its people.
It's a daily reminder that we are already in the midst of a culture war.

Abbos are a very weird race.

They look like apes without hair. It's not meme, they really look like apes

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

>After that, the Bantus killed most of the Bushmen who had previously lived in Southern Africa.

Are the Bantus the blacks in today's South Africa? Were these Bushmen also like the Aboriginals?

Funny part is a lot of these people have more White blood then aborigine blood.

>I was listening to hip and trendy left wing Triple J yesterday about a white man hating boong

Triple J is the most disgusting radio station we have here, they literally believe in campus rape culture, feminist ideologies, pay gap myth, pro tranny, cuckolding. Just listen to their hack talk show and late night degenerate hour with a whore dyke.

> Are the Bantus the blacks in today's South Africa?

Yes, although some Blacks in SA have blood from White settlers or Cape Coloreds.

> Were these Bushmen also like the Aboriginals?

Not really. They were a primitive race of skinny men and women with yellowish brown skin. Many of them had slanted 'Asian eyes.'

There are a few pure-blooded Bushmen left and they look like pic attached.

>Dogs are not humans

What did he mean by this?

These people are not aboriginal. They couldn't find any abbos who gave a shit to do this video. These mostly white idiots are whining about white people's schools, hospitals, indoor plumbing, is that it? This is PC whining at it's funniest.

underrated

the
current
year

Another strange trait amongst the Bushmen is that many of the males - even the thin ones who spend their lives living as hunter gatherers - exhibit mild signs of gynecomastia (swollen nipples).

They're not a very strong or athletic race.

Why the FUCK are they so fucking ugly???

Why would God create such an ugly race? Why??

That chick would have been their Helen of Troy if the Anglos never came

Had the white people not 'invaded', these Buzzfeed editors would be playing didgeridoos in the red dirt.

I'm only a third generation Australian, but the fact that people apparently banged those subhumans is greatly embarrassing.

Those are all half breeds or quadroons

Fascinating. The guy with the swollen nipples looks like the kaffir in The Wild Geese from 1978.

God has never had anything to do with Australia

Oh gee I wonder which state is behind this.

Kathy Freeman's family line came from a chinese man fucking an abo during the gold mining boom.

Jesus Christ!

No way are those things fucking human.
Look at the face on that one!

according to liberals we're the same species as those petrol huffing mistakes

Literally sub human.

That's a female?

It has a mustache.

They should be grateful that they got bleached instead of crying MUH GENOCIDE. Some of them can sort of pass as human thanks to that.

Never discovered

>fire
>value of gold
>the wheel

There's a reason British didn't count them as human.

Imagine finding a race of people that just never evolved.

Thousands of years go by, and they are still killing things with spears and believe they are protectors of the land.

It's embarrassing and they do not deserve the title Human. I'm sad we were not cruel enough to just get rid of them completely, they are a waste of space and a drain on public resources.

How can you hate such great character actors?

>fair hair
>yet looks like a nigger

wut.

People identify as whatever gets them the best advantage. There's a reason obongo identifies as black.

The abos around my area leave us alone mostly.
90% of them are actually islanders (or children of) claiming aboriginal benefits.

We have access to their family records and we blackmail them with it whenever they start anything. The ensuing revelation scandal would ruin them and eat the left.
It keeps fake and real abos alike in line, since they're all in on it for the Centerlink.

Are you dumb? She's old and grey.

youtu.be/rt2LHE3oeks
top kek
10/10 video

>a unit needs orders

When they are in early puberty they are passable if you haven't had any in a while. Once they pass their late teens, however, forget it.

Having to drink your goon sack behind maccas at quarter to five in the arvo because your mate was being a cunt and wouldn’t pick you up from the bottle-o because his ute is fucked from doing skids.

Aboham Lincoln?

>TFW females have mustaches in my country.

I thought they are hunting by burning down steppes and than gathering the animals? Doing something with gold depends on the culture I guess. They don't sound like they could have had any use for gold.

In one of the last threads about Aboriginals someone posted though that they were the only known culture that never understood the relation between sex and procreation. That's usually a no-brainer.