WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!'

>WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!'
>I HAVE EVERYTHING I CAN POSSIBLY WANT!!!!!
>I HAVE SHELTER, FOOD, AND I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING GANG RAPED!!!!!
>WHAAAAA ALL I HAVE TO DO IS OCCASIONALLY FUCK SOME HANDSOME OLD DUDE!!!!!
Can we please for once have a post apocalyptic movie/show where the harem of women aren't miserable, ungrateful cunts? This shit also ruined Fury Road for me.

>Women being grateful to men
what timeline do you think we're in?

just because you want to be raped doesn't mean everyone does

and yes "YOU HAVE TO FUCK ME FOR FOOD AND SHELTER AND PROTECTION OR DEAL WITH THE ZOMBIES YOURSELF" is literally rape

Would a woman ever be unwilling to get fucked by a guy with a face like this? The answer is no.

iiiis that what you would want for yourself, op? to be a slavewhore? what kind of life is that?

Yeah because being a rape hostage of a bat wielding crazy man sounds like fucking paradise.. They're living under constant threat of themselves and their loved ones being potentially brutally murdered for any perceived slight.

On top of that they are forced to fuck this dude who is terrorizing them on a daily basis.

With those trips, I don't think so

Our boy Eugene almost folded to the roast too

Eugene is confirmed /ourguy/ now, yes?

>They're living under constant threat of themselves and their loved ones being potentially brutally murdered for any perceived slight.
Wrong.

This. I doubt it's the sex and more Negan is so sensitive that you never know what perceived slight is gonna get you killed.

Granted to show is playing him up as much more of a villain than the comics did. In the comics he is more chaotic neutral.

Cucks please leave. And yes. In a post apocalyptic world where everyday is a fight to survive, I'll take a cock in the ass for safety, food and accommodations.

Why aren't the all wearing lingerie like in the comic?

>YOU HAVE TO FUCK ME FOR FOOD AND SHELTER AND PROTECTION OR DEAL WITH THE ZOMBIES YOURSELF" is literally rape

But if that's true then every marriage in world history is essentially rape. It was just "...or deal with the sabertooths" "...or deal with the neaderthals" "...or deal with the vikings" "...or deal with the muslims" "...or deal with germans" over and over over.

virgin identified

The problem is giving them a plotline at all. I don't believe most women who watch the show sympathize with these bitches.

>starving, Dying of thirst or getting raped to death is better than living like queens
>"Ewwww but Joe is so gross tho"
Who thinks this makes characters sympathetic? Max should've turned them in and gotten a nice juicy reward. That or let them get eaten alive by cannibles.

>Living like Queens
Swing and a miss

Eh in Fury Road it made more sense because they were literally being bred and were assured there was a viable escape to a better place by another person with a lot of power in the organization. Here is way more retarded.

>Calls others cucks
>While trying to argue in favor of having your wife fucked by another man so he'll give you some food

It's incredible what you retards have done with the word.

>and yes "YOU HAVE TO FUCK ME FOR FOOD AND SHELTER AND PROTECTION OR DEAL WITH THE ZOMBIES YOURSELF" is literally rape
Um. No it's not.

"YOU HAVE TO FUCK ME FOR FOOD AND SHELTER AND PROTECTION OR I'LL KILL YOU" is literally rape
"YOU HAVE TO FUCK ME IF YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU THINGS" is prostitution.
He is not obligated at all to give them things or protect them, even if civilisation and the law were intact.

This isn't mob protection. He isn't saying to give him sex or he'll break their fingers or kill them. He is saying to give him sex if they want to live in his compound and eat his food.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Don't get me wrong, branding a guy's face for fucking one of them is crazy and wrong. But your point about food, shelter and protection? Totally misinformed.

Am I the only one that finds this chick strangely hot

We've already discussed this.
She's /ourgirl/

No. Also the way she's is written is hot.

full kek
Sure taking part in a business deal is the same as rape.
So even an amc show with zombies is too much reality to handle for numales.

Where was my pigslaying Saviorfu last episode?

>STOP THE PRESSES, well well well, are my ears burning or what? All you folks are out here sittin' pretty posting about yours truly and I don't even get asked my opinion about my arrangement with the smokin hot wives. Well let's get one thing straight, they only have the luxury of sucking oxygen because I allow it! If they're portrayed as being frustrated with my arrangement it's only because the twinkle toes sissy dickless writer of this shit show doesn't know what it means to be a man! You see in the real world women will be attracted to power, like flies on shit my friend! Yes sir indeed, power and wealth is the ticket! And who's the most powerful, wealthiest, nay prettiest of em' all? Well, you're lookin at him, dumbass. So don't buy this bullshit premise these babes would be anything but satisfied with our little partnership in the apocalypse. It's the best their fine asses are going to get. Now I don't need Lucille to explain that in simpler terms do I? Thought so. Now...who are you?

kek
looks like negan has cerebral palsy or something

I'm stone cold Negan sir but you need to watch out for the alimony

Needs more leaning

That's more prostitution than cuckholdery.

If he was paying Negan to fuck his wife. He would be a cuck.

Reminds me of the son from Breaking Bad, combine him with Negan and we get The Walking Bad

No, it's not.

A cuckold is a man whose wife is sleeping with another man. It doesn't matter for what reason, she's sleeping with another man and she's put the horns on him.

It is amazing how you retards have warped the word.

You can't argue against feminists by pointing out implications that they agree with.

>scenes women will never understand thread
"women don't understand honor lmao they would actually choose life rather than sudoku after losing an honorable duel lmao"
>this thread
"lmao you wouldn't suck some old ugly dude's cock to survive haha what a fucking ungrateful cuck"

Read in his voice. Well done

Hng...

He's not even saying he won't let them live there if they don't fuck him, he's saying that they'll have to live like the rest of the plebs. Except for burnfaces wife, which was "I'll kill your husband". That's pretty rapey.

Well, the point is, these women 100% on their own accord CHOOSE to suck Negan's cock and they are free to leave at any time. There are plenty of other women working for Negan doing the same jobs the men do, so the only sexists here are people like you who pretend these women don't have a real choice other than spread their legs or go die to a zombie horde.

I don't even watch walking dead so i don't know the particulars of this scenario, i'm talking more posts like this:

I know, that's my point.

nega literally looks like a fuckin cardboard cut out in this pic

those women could beat him in a fight without his bat, even if he did have it, he would only get a few swings out before being overpowered surely

This is the truth. The wives even admitted it when they were trying to get Eugene to make the pills. The one that supposedly wanted to kill herself literally only became a wife because she needed medicine for her mom and "couldn't" work so she became a wife. There are a shit ton of jobs and she couldn't do any of them?

>men are morally obligated to stop you from being eaten by cannibals
do it yourself you entitled cunt

>tfw Laura will never ask you what you wanted to eat and you reply her pussy so she takes off her tight blue jeans and you take off her panties to reveal her hairy blonde pussy that smells sweaty

You do realize that words can have more than one meaning right? That user didn't mean cuck in the literal sense of the word, but instead in a more colloquial sense, that is to behave in a manner in which one would allow themselves to get cucked. Essentially that user was ascribing the idea of cuckdom to a type of beta push over behavior that you were too autistic and lacking in lateral thinking to realize.

Green grass on sides and shit.
The bitch was opting for a painless magic pill suicide anyway so I don't know what the fuck kind of logic you were expecting

Probably some of the most believable characters in this mess of a soap opera

I think if Negan would stop leaning backwards/side-to-side every other second he'd actually be compelling

Pretty realistic to me

That chick is ugly and dimwitted

I'm going to assume you're European, OP, because you don't seem to grasp the concept of how great personal freedom is.

But they have personal freedom. They chose to be his wives and they can leave at any time.

So you say men have to help women and expect nothing in return? Check your privilege cunt.

>you mean i'd have to earn my living?! muh-soggy-knee! rape! fascista!

Women don't understand the difference between personal freedom and personal responsibility, and instead want all the freedom with zero responsibility for their actions, and sadly more and more laws are the same.
Take abortion and pregnancy for example. It's your personal freedom and choice to spread or not spread your legs for random dudes and risk getting pregnant. But if you do get pregnant, it's not your personal freedom to kill the child, and it's especially not the government's or society's obligation to fund your contraception methods, abortions or anything else in your degenerate lifestyle.

>where the harem of women aren't miserable, ungrateful cunts

But this is realistic.

Women are never happy.

>Zombie apocalypse
>Get to play some sweet ass Atari 2600 games
>Eat delicious freshly grown pickles

Damn sweet life. Where do I sign up?

FUCK OFF EUGENE