Tfw McCarthy and Capers will blow off this season by saying "well....we lost one guy..so...." ONE fucking guy...

Tfw McCarthy and Capers will blow off this season by saying "well....we lost one guy..so...." ONE fucking guy. Does any packer fan actually want McCarthy and Capers to stay on? Is it the GM's fault? Is our team just really unlucky with injuries? What needs to change in Sup Forums view?

Are you a vikings fan? If you are pls tell your opinion on the qb situation. I think they kind of have to keep playing Keenum at this point

the Packers are going to run the table in reverse. cap this post for later reference

They will keep playing keenum, even if he has a bad game, Throwing teddy in would actually be setting him up to fail. There is no QB issue in MN aside from the media portraying one. Everyone "the fans" likes n wants Keenum to keep playing! He received a standing ovation tonight at target center. also if ur the OP, I'm, sorry but you do have a kinda shitty roster! a bad year could really help ur team.

only packers fans want Teddy B back
Case CLOSED
also relax packers fans. use a high draft pick and get a fucking legit #1 TE for rodgers. he's needed one for so long.

Not him but Case has to play out the rest of the season unless he is absolutely horrific. Re-evaluate where everyone is at in training camp. I assume only one of Case or Bradford will return.

aside from Rodgers pulling out wins b4 his injury, they were losing and getting beat those games! Now is comeback ability is gone it leaves them as they are.... a not good "team"

Bradford will not return, its teddy's team in the future. like a dr cleared him to play but he can use these weeks and months to keep getting stronger and healthier. Keenuum is the guy all the way and that is how it should be.

Greenbay was using a WR at running back! at the time it seemed to work but I allways knew that was a fake "addressing the issue" kind of move. ur front office should be cleaned out.

fuck you
fuck your dubs
lose bradford. lose teddy. keep Keenum. Draft QB from this class with the 32nd pick.

they will probably lose to the browns.

You can't anoint a guy who hasn't had a live rep in two years the starting qb for roster this good. Unless Bradford is positively healthy (he won't be), Case returning makes sense.

Alternatively, we are probably the best destination in landing Kirk Cousins.

sams knee is toast! he will probably retire.

what is Kirk doing that Keenum isn't? he's making all the plays to win games! I get it with hesitation but keenum is the guy and teddy will get his chance, Next Year

Are you talking about Cousins? Cousins is much better than Keenum.

no way would they go after him... besides ur talking about next year! LOL

I want them gone if you can guarantee a better replacement, but I don't think you can for McCarthy. I've always been a (probably the only) Capers defender, but I think you could probably do better than him at this point with how the NFC is shaping up to be over the next 5 or so years of Rodgers we have left. The thing I liked most about Capers was that he's owned Russell Wilson, but the Seahawks aren't nearly as big of a threat as they were a few years ago.

Dumb Crappers should've been gone 5 years ago he's had a top 15 defense once since he came to Green Bay.

McCarthy is fat shit but there are so many shit coaches in the NFL I don't think he can easily be replaced.

Giving up the >muh homegrown philosophy at least in terms of DBs and defensive linemen would help a lot too.

This exactly. Shit can the whole lot of them *only if* you can find someone better. The D hasn't stunk the last few weeks (if you hold the other team to 16 points you sure as fuck should win, even with Brett Hundley at QB) but Dom's days may be numbered anyway.

Ted has been chasing the team's last problem for years and unfortunately, hitting on draft picks is hard. However he seems to be incapable of drafting good pass rushers which is a huge problem for the team right now. He also seems to be incapable of drafting linebackers at all before the 4th round which is why they're hoping Fackrell and Biegel can step up (although Martinez is playing ok) before Clay's groin/hamstring/mullet finally blows for the last time.

For the most part I think McCarthy's job is safe at least one more year. I could see Dom getting thrown under the bus and Ted "taking a back seat" - aka, "We'll still cut you a check, but don't rush into the office until about November" - to Eliot Wolf.

But seriously if you shit can the HC who you gonna get? None of the assistants are ready, and while every wanna-be HC could cream their jeans at the chance to have #12 under center, how do you separate the ones with potential from the has-beens and never-gonna-bes?

>only packers fans want Teddy B back
Really? Haven't heard anything on him recently but when i did packer fans were worried about him.
I feel like Teddy would go in before Bradford.

since Rodgers got the starting job McCarthy has coached 16 games in which Rodgers did not start the game or left in the 1st quarter.
he is 4-11-1 in those games. I don't think he's the worst but at this point other options should be considered if they come available.
he really should not be calling plays.

Dom is a much bigger issue in his own right. longest tenured defensive coordinator and has blown so many fucking playoff games.

ted has been bellow average drafter since 2011 and doesn't utilize free agency nearly enough and really mismanaged the Cook situation last year and bought into the cancer that was Bennett.

I really think this is the year at least one of these 3 get the axe. >we were so close the last 2 season until Rodgers went god mode and bailed them out.

unfortunately many people will defend them precisely because they lost their security blanket.