Really makes me think

Really makes me think

Other urls found in this thread:

thetoptens.com/worst-countries-europe/page2.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thetoptens.com/worst-countries-europe/page2.asp

Here is the full list.

At least those countries have been here and will be here for another 1k years, what about South Korea? Gone tomorrow already?

What does my flag have anything to do with this thread? Croatia wasn't even mentioned

What do worst countries of Europe have to do with SK?

Why does this matter to a gook? Your paper tiger country is on the verge of collapse and invasion.

>russia
>been around a thousand years
>established 1991

>Russia not the worst poland are grbages

Yeah because Russia didn't exist before the Soviet Union, right

Dont listen to them OP.

Europeans and w*ites in general are hypocrites par exellence. Theyll talk shit about your country, but the second you talk shit about theirs they get defensive and chimp out.
Trust me, I been dealing with these slimy shits for almost 10 years now.

So? The same could be said for Korea. The land existing is not the country existin. Countries are political entities. Land is just land.

What the fuck is this meme website

Goddamn your education sucks balls.

But their culture, identity, language, and heritage are all part of that land and its people it

Most of those countries weren't even around 100 years ago, due to how Europeans have constantly been at war with each other for thousands of years. You dumb cunt.

The burger is right.

No. A country is a political entity.

No seriously, what is this godawful website, give me my fucking click back

i'm albanian and we accomplish much more than you chink poopershit subhuman who ching chong get invaded by japan haher

The Russian Federation was established in 1991 as the legal successor of the Soviet Union. Russia as a political entity has been around for much longer (Russian Empire etc.) and saying Russia didn't exist before 1991 is pretty retarded

Just look at the comments, most of them are butthurt liberals/gays, lmao, also
>Poland better ranked than Italy and England
Bravo!

>"Portuguese are horrible. Not polite, arrogant, racists, they don't have basic social competences, they liars, they hate foreigners. I am foreign student here, they never say me hello in the class. Horrible. Professors are so arrogant. Unfriendly. Unhelpful... I will never come back here. Never. I didn't expect this. Its big difference to be here and to be the tourist in Lisbon, Porto, etc. Of course, when they want to sell you something, they smile."

>"I'm portuguese sadly I hate the country Portugal itself and portugal people there rude try talking over and load at talking weird people sad but true."

>albanians r the most POWERFUL race in the World
>MUH SKANDERBEG
>WE SAVED EUROPE FROM ISLAM

truly the master-race

lmao nigga you are dumb as shit

a country is literally just a political entity

modern russia hasn't existed before 1991. modern germany is also a baby country. there were nations in the same general areas, but they aren't the same countries as they are today.

>saves Europe from Islam
>becomes Muslim so other Europeans don't have too

Truly the best.

hmmmm... if they really are the ISLAM sponge of Europe... why are they all filthy gommie fedoras which , aside from contributing to the organ blackmarket, is go off about MUH SKANDERBEG and how they pwned Turks

Alboniggers BTFO

>that butthurt Serb

LMAO