Play soccer my whole life because I'm a manlet

>play soccer my whole life because I'm a manlet
>knees are now always sore
Remember to stretch, friends.

>stretching before exercise
health meme, like flossing. it literally doesn't matter

>being a manlet

Lol. Who /6'3/ here?

That's before exercise, you do static stretches afterwards.

What does Sup Forums think of my new cleats/boots? Were $225 but got them 40% off from Black Friday sale so only payed $135+tax. Would have preferred a less flashy colour, but they didn't have the black/orange/purple ones in stock.

>implying you weren't just born with bad knees

you got scammed. That is the takedown model, the veloce, which actually retails for $135. Get fakd

Online I'm seeing a lot of different prices for the cleats. Yeah I checked the box and it says mercurial veloce III FG. Are you sure the prices you're seeing aren't also sales prices for Black Friday? I may have to return them now, this bothers me

I've been wanting to get new boots, my Total 90 Shoot IIs finally fell apart this summer.

any suggestions? was thinking of trying the adidas Ultra Boost (but no good reviews on them) or the Predator ACE 17

ppl here seem to rave about the predators

Official Nike site shows me this when I search for the same ones. Seems consistent with what I bought.

I've always preferred Nike over Adidas, but I used to have a pair of predators about 10 years ago and they were pretty good and durable.

Adidas Copa Mundial the best boot ever

>muh knees

David Icke detected.

>take dicks on all fours all your life
>now knee is sore all the time

The shitty of op

i couldnt stand the pain of running i played in very famous football club here in youth team i got injured and i stopped at 16 and now 4 years later im fat and everytime i try to go for a run my legs hurt gg

The same happened to me.

>play golf since child
>left knee and back are fucked before 30

When I was like fucking 8 I was bored one day and decided to jump high into the air, bend my knees and land onto the hardwood floor with them absorbing all the impact, pic related
My mother told me to cut it out or I'll regret it when I'm older, it didnt hurt at all so I obviously done a few more times when she wasn't looking.
Nowadays, like 2-3 times a month my knees feel like they're fucking burning and I can barely move for a few minutes until it goes away, they still feel a bit sore more than half the time though.The fact that I'm a lanklet probably also doesn't help

been playing NFL my whole life and my knees are completely busted for kneeling so much
can never get the pain to go away still worth it for drumpf tho

t. michael johnson

It usually goes the other way.
If your muscles "learn" to struggle all the time they should get used to it.
Maybe you have some shit like Osteoporosis go check it out.

I don't like them. The copa 17.1 look pretty good but I have a pair of adipowers that are not that used so I don't need a new pair. It's been a long time since I last played.

>225 bucks for entry level high cut mercurials on old colorway
LMAO

lol

Eat this if you can get it.
It made a huge difference (natural anti-inflammatory) for my knees
Not Snake Oil, my GP recommended it, and all the local roadies swear by it.
It's also really nice.

Are these turds or worms?

It's fresh tumeric, a root similiar to ginger. You can grate it or microplane it & fry like with onions and garlic or add it fresh to just about anything. It's got a really nice flavour and it genuinely helped my knees.

If your shits are orange, seek medical help.

When I was like fucking 28 I was bored one day and decided to fall down on the floor, straighten my back and land onto the ball with my head absorbing all the impact, pic related
Pep told me to cut it out and play the ball with my feet or I'll regret it when I'm older, it didnt hurt at all so I obviously done a few more times when he wasn't looking.
Nowadays, like 2-3 times a month my brain feels like it's fucking burning and I can barely remember who Chris Smalling is for a few minutes until it goes away, I still feel a bit sore more than half the time though.The fact that I'm from Preston probably also doesn't help

top lel

I still remember the first time I tried to play soccer. It was pretty fun but everytime I woke up in the morning after a good night's rest, I would get cramps on my right leg

Well memed sir

your body is going to hurt when you get older no matter what

kek, you are like the rich kid who always had the nicest boots and ball but was shit at playing the sport

my sides

bump

>sprained my ankle for the fifth time this year
Fuck it all, fuck exercise, I'm going to be a /bigboy/ now.

i had the exact same ones when i was like 12
i thought they were cool at the time

Try again Juan, I had a full-ride soccer scholarship to go to university in the states. I also have something called a """"job"""" that allows me to buy whatever I want. $150 is nothing to me. Stay poor, Pablo.

Start lifting son, fuck running and double fuck contact sports

Lmaooooooo why on earth would you do that? Actually loled

Literally me

jej