Both of them want to play Nightwing. Who should it be?

Both of them want to play Nightwing. Who should it be?

>Who should it be?

neither.

Jensen

No, Jensen should get a better role.

Such as?
And Hi Jensen

I don't know comics well, DC or otherwise. I'm pretty sure Nightwing is minor though. Maybe give Jensen Green Lantern.

It should be a transgender black man because reparations, bitch.

Nightwing wasn't really minor, he had his own series for fucks sake

But Jensen would make a good Green Lantern

Jared should definitely play it. At least his size and stature can be intimidating. Jensen should be Red Hood or GL.

He's already voiced Red Hood

I like Jared. Don't know the other guy, but they both have the right look.

Everyone knows the guy who plays Sam Winchester can't act. Dean carries the show last I watched.

>be a shit actor on a shit teen show for 12 years
>make jump to leading role in capeshit
Unlikely

>shit teen show

Shut your whore mouth

Come on. They're good dudes.

Gal Gadot and Jason Momoa are fucking awful actors so I don't see the issue with Padalecki getting the role. He looks the part and is at least competent.

Seasons 1 and 2 are great episodic monster of the week tv. 3 and 4 are decent neobiblical fantasy tv, 5 is mediocre of what I just said and everything else is hot fucking garbage.

>Had
Has one right now and has had for the past 5 years. And it was on and off even before then. I think he's on his 4th or 5th volume even. One hit triple digits or came close.

Isn't NightWing late teens/early twenties? They both seem too old

Teen characters are usually played by actors in their 20s. So early 20s could extend to late 20s and early 30s I guess.

If Jared looked like he did s1 supernatural, sure but he is too old now

Jared would be great; but he's the same height as Affleck and you might want someone shorter for the role. But I suppose that could be changed with camera angles (RDJ). Interesting thing is that Jared said he was up for Nightwing years ago, but it fell through. Also got a callback for Thor before losing out to Hemsworth.

Jensen should have been Batman desu. He's older than Cavill, but younger than Affleck. Could have lasted a lot longer and doesn't have the baggage.

Nightwing isn't that small though, he's around the same height usually, he's just much leaner.

Dick's listed as 5'10. 4 inches shorter than Bruce at 6'2. And Affleck and Padalecki are both 6'4.