Resurrect one person from history

If you could resurrect one person from history, who would it be?
Mine is pick related

Papa Muammar

Why the hell didn't we elect Patton as Emperor and then go war with the Soviets jfc

Because he died in a (((car crash))) right when the war ended.

Relax, Trump is his reincarnation.

Jesus Christ

>relevant to our interest

FUCK I HAVE AIDS
pic*

Vlad the Impaler

Knights Templar

(((Pure Coincidence )))

He'll help with mass migration deportation

Pic related

Stalin.

Only Choice

For how long?
Maybe Erasmus or somesuch, maybe William the Silent, maybe Maurice of Orange.
Mostly because i'm curious about them.

Cicero

RIP Rosa

i'll raise you one Louisiana Purchase

Chesty.

I would blindly follow this man into combat no matter the odds.

Fiorello La Guardia

You already got your wish.

George Patton was a notorious loose cannon and asshole that violated his duties as an officer and brought the world to the brink of nuclear war...I can believe it.

Based Blackjack Pershing. Taught Patton everything, kicked the shit out of Mexicans, and won World War 1

>loose cannon

If movies and 1980s cop dramas have taught me anything, and they have, it is that loose cannons that don't play by the rules get shit done.

>pick
I hope you die of cancer

My pet dog Fred.

If I could go back in time, I'd prevent his assassination. He knew who the real enemy was, and was killed because of it

Was he a good boy?

I already apologized.
Read the whole thread next time you nigger

>implying this magnificent bastard wouldn't be better

pic related

Probably my grandmother.

Paid off the national debt and beat everyone's ass that ever crossed him.

Charles Darwin, if not Although Carl Sagan's cool too.

I know that feel. My grandmother never voted before. She was going to vote for Trump.

>drove in an open car on set times around the same places to provoke the Czechs and show them who's boss.

Got shot for it, idiot got what he deserved.

>"I killed the bank!"

GOD

because he is dead and we killed him :^)

this.

Why? She achieved nothing.

>>>/Reddit/

It'll be okay... eventually.

Stay strong dude.
I lost both my grandmothers in 2012.
They were in their 90's.

>brofist.

>not pupcakes
ONE JOB user

Probably Barry Goldwater.

>not "no bibles"

what is a double negative?

charles darwin would be a waste he accomplished everything he could academically and was so affected by depression he wouldn't get out of bed for days lol

you are a massive asshole if you bring him back

i'd pick tesla

Marcus Aurelius because I am interested in stoicism.

Christopher Hitchens. I can't even imagine how much he'd trigger the leftists while debating about Islam and Isis.

because the Soviet land army was large enough to completely envelope and overwhelm all allied forces in Europe at the time. That's why he was assassinated. the allied "command" was seating it's balls off at the possibility of the Soviets pushing all the way to the Atlantic and didn't need an upstart General sparking it off. The Soviets certianly had the capability of doing just that at the end of the war. inb4 some retard tries to say the allied armies 1/4th the size could have halted them when the Soviets had just cut through dozens of German armies like a knife through butter following German doctrine.

This guy.
Man, I wanted to be like him when I was 10.

>not any more.

He wanted to release all of the german POWs and form them into regiments to turn against the Soviets.

>Patton was the U.S. General that taught the General that would eventually lead D-Day and caused the downfall of almost 2 million german soldiers and predicted the moves of his superiors and his enemies. He was a leading General who was with his soldiers. Old Blood and Guts. You fucking faggot learn more about Patton before disrespecting one of Americas greatest Generals. We haven't had a lot but God Damn Patton was the fucking man and everyone knew it.

Australia, y u shitpost in my heart :(

Mi general

Woah that's actually really sad user. Fallen role models are the worst.

he's the only one that can save us

>implying Jesus wasn't already resurrected

The allied army post WW2 was indeed no position to fight the Soviets. In the European theatre atleast but do you honestly think the massive gathering of Allied troops in the fucking Pacific wouldn't of also been a huge factor in this imaginary war? France was fucked and so was England but America had just risen its military might and was filled with veterans at that point. If the Allies didn't cooperate and go with denazification there could have been revolts/resistance groups(Like there already where against the germans) that were fighting against the soviets to retake their homeland. The Germans especially. And if what you say about Patton is true than the Germans would've most likely sided with the Americans (like they did in the end) and rejected communist rule. The Red army was no doubt powerful and France England and America were in no position to completely hold it off in Europe but to say they would've wiped the floor with them is to discredit all the men that fought for America in WW2. The African Theatre, Italian, Pacific and French theatres were dominated by American advancements. The British no doubt played a large role but without the Americans they wouldn't of had victory. There are a lot of whats, whys, ifs and maybes on WW2, as is with every war but to completely knock the Western Allies chances out is an insult imo to the people fighting. The russians fought hard no doubt. They were real soldiers fighting. It is amazing they beat the germans and inspiring to the entire world that total control can be fought against and defeated when all odds are against you but idk fuck this website im too drunk.

He's the one we deserve

See

Also for 90% of the war the Soviets only held out because of the US/UK sending them support OVER the baltics risking uboat attacks. Not to mention the US had a large presence in Asia due to the Japanese invasion. We literally could've kicked Ivan's dumb ass and prevented the 70 year old cold war.

>freed slaves

fuck that shit nigga

dont even respond to me im too retarded drunk

It's insane to me that he fought hard in the Indian Wars and then lived to see the US win WWII

Based Marcus would be elected president

based marcus probably wouldn't even want to run, you'd have to force him to.

this sexy beast.
erich von manstein

He was the greatest sperg to ever live. The best part is all the liberal academic cucks who suck his dick would be forced to take it as he proceeds to BTFO libtards shortly after being resurrected.

James Hamilton or Thomas Jefferson

Excellent choice user. I nominate pic related.

Anne Frank and then btfo all Jews when she doesn't know anything about the holocaust

>If you could resurrect one person from history, who would it be?
My mom

Funny that Patton believed in reincarnation himself.

I had a strange dream once. I was in a huge hall like Saint Peter's Basilica, and I saw a huge marble statue of Hitler, that looked something like the Lincoln memorial. Suddenly, that statue came to life and spoke to me as Hitler's spirit in the afterlife. He spoke in German, but somehow I understood every word. He told me that I was destined to be at the nexus of a huge turning point in history, and sometime in my life I would make a decision that would change the world forever.

He said that I would someday finish what he started.

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now." - James B. Comey, FBI Director

Related video that I really recommend listening to when you get the chance:
youtube.com/watch?v=HMi072Ae_0w

_

They weren't perfect, and they were flawed as we may be, but man...

they were the last of the good guys in charge

The only country that had nukes at that point was the US. No such thing as an all-out nuclear war at that point.

>allied army post WW2 was indeed no position to fight the Soviets.

>dropped two atom bombs on Japan

tell me more.

Comrade Stalin

He was the one who was executed for being a smart ass, right?

stfu leaf, you don't know what slaves are

that fucker had good hair genetics

Karl Marx, so I could kill him again.

Jews often have good heads of hair.

Yep

Obviously...

Pure coincidence

From the wheaties box to the fruit loops one

>not resurrecting Krillin

you're thinking of MacArthur idiot

Frederick "Straight Outta Königsberg" II