What did she mean by this?

what did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p81Rxpqee5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That she both admires her as a person and is physically shorter than her.

>in more ways than one
w-what

They are both British and so she sees Sophie as a class above her and so shall always defer to her social betters

is their relationship a secret?

what did she mean by this ?

lesbian pov scene WHEN??

>this little gremlin has gotten laid before me

That she's not a neet virgin that crosses the street she sees a black guy

IMAGINE

>deliberately burying his head in her neck to avoid looking at her face
accurate

Would Sophie be the dominant one in the relationship?

literally leaning away from him

/partiallyourgirl/

i think hes referring to the fact that shes clearly doing the negan away from his smelly face, a fact which you conveniently missed

Maisie is her little sex pet

>confirmed for never fucking someone in the missionary position

You don't spend the whole time just staring at their face mister virgin

>he thinks America doesn't have a class system
All the people at the Oscars fawning at the cute peasants is proof enough

and when they look like maisie you just try to avoid it altogether

wew

tfw this exact scene happened between those 2 youtube.com/watch?v=p81Rxpqee5g

Imagine being that dude in that scene and you have to be like "oh maisie, youre so fine. Mmm, id fuck the shit out of you". But in reality youd rather stab yourself in the stomach than put your dick in that post-op little boy. You look into her blank eyes after she greetes you before the scene. Shes in her underwear, looking gross. Her little non existent ass sagging under grey victoria secret panties. The sports bra is loosely hanging in front of her concave chest. Youre trying not to imagine the nipples, definitely either too big or too small. She looks up at you, a hunk chiseled out of pure muscle, then looks to the director "i could take it all off for realism" the director screams no, the key grip pukes im his mouth. They gave you a strap to cover your dick, but you dont need it as your dick has recessed into your pelvis. You see maisie tugging at your jockstrap with her bony, pale fingers, like the metacarpals of the ferryman on the river Styx. Then you have to pretend youre madly in love with the human fleshlight, the stories youve heard about parties she goes to, throwing herself at any phallic object while coked up out of her mind. Your body goes limp, you tell them its food poisoning, bad shellfish you keep insisting. But they all know the truth, youre the fifth body double theyve had to replace.

pinkish hue

I unironically fapped two separate times to this scene through youtube

>You Americans thinking you have any sort of class
Stop it my sides are splitting

Wider and on your knees - don't you know how to cock beg

>PENG TINGS ON MY WHATSAPP AND MY IPHONE TOO
What did he mean by this

>That youtube video 'Ask Maisie' where someone asks Maisie what Sophie tastes like... instead of ignoring such a sexual question or show offense.... Maisie just smiles as Sophie answers for her.. "Heaven"

something like this

>Maise
>Peng ting

SHUT UP

>dating a manlet
she is like 60% leg to be fair

Same here, what a fucking hot scene. Her groans make me hard as a diamond.

Stormzy should be doing better than that

That was hot

>taste

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>Get away from me you dirty nigger!
What did she mean by this

>unironically
I consider myself a veteran shitposter and self titled meme expert, yet I have still time to go before my autism allows me to ironically fap to something.

someday

BBRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP