How would a movie about your life look?

how would a movie about your life look?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like Melancholia but no wedding or apocalypse

like Sam Hyde's youtube ouvre but much longer and less funny

Mix of hackers, public enemy and psycho.
Prime Robert Redford in the main role.

Is there a movie about anxiety?
I feel like kaiji but without the big life changing gambles

youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I

like the first masketta man in TDKR except I actually do get shot before getting thrown out of a plane

>less funny

Probably pretty boring. I shitpost here when I'm not at work writing software.

Actually I'm about to get to the Fire Temple in OoT. I should fire that shit up before I have to go to work in 3 hours.

Kind of like Barry Lyndon. You know the guy who got it all and then fucks it up.
Except I fucked up by browsing Sup Forums all day, not working out anymore because of it and dropping out to be a neet.

ayy that sounds familiar
I lost all of my self esteem after stopping my lifting weights and I just couldn't go to class anymore. I have no idea what I'm going to do once the semester is over and I get kicked out. Might be forced into the military or starve to death. I don't know how to get a job, I have no experience.

Basically like Brazil minus the government job part and with more belligerent cowardous biological relatives who antagonize and scapegoat + treat you shitty

It would be really boring and frustrating to watch.

Multi-perspective shot, coming from different people and you wouldn't know who is who in every situation.

Lars and the Real Girl except I don't have a co-worker crushing on me.

The childhood would look comfy and idyllic. Good family, lots of traveling and camping trips.

Teens/young adulthood would get increasingly moody and drugged out and at some points wouldn't look too far from Harmony Korine excess and hedonism but with lots of raving.

After that it'd get more reflective in some ways but with esoteric undertones, like some blend of realism with an uncanny quality. It'd develop more and more like an Artist's Novel with that Hermetic self evolution and then transform into yet something else.

Nice fiction, 'user'. The exact kind of manipulation of reality one would expect from a psychopath.

Like a solo gay camwhore stream

kek