Are you smart enough to get into my law firm?

Are you smart enough to get into my law firm?

What the hell did you just say to me?

You sure you wanna mess with me? Why don't you put that little tail of yours and walk away before you start rotting in prison.

I don't give a shit!

Because I already put the folder on your desk

Who the fuck are you exactly, faggot?

it's harvey from the show suits

is it any good? I've heard about it, but this guy seems like a colossal faggot

no its shitty

I never asked for the folder. Take it back. I'll tell you when I need it.

*glances at folder for 3 seconds*

this is bullshit and you know it

Yea bullshit that will get you disbarred and put you in jail for a good couple of years. Sounds like a good deal for me.

>tfw hearing this faggot voice in my head

How is it still on air?

Because unlike you, I always win.

How does it feel to run a firm with a literal manlet cuck?

Yes, I'm smart enough to open a door.

One problem. My records show that you've never went to Harvard Law School. How would you expect me to hire you?

Your records are old, kids these days use mp3s.

>When you're in law school and every cuck and his cuckess has a harvey or his hoe quote on their FB cover page

Drove my autism to significant heights watching barely passing/failing retards trying to use one line quips to motivate themselves

Some novel ones were

>The only time success comes before hard work is in the dictionary - Harvey

FUCK THESE

yasssssssss kinggggggggg slayyyyyyyyyyyy

I might be autistic, but isn't "h" before "s" ?

IM THE BEST GODDAMNED CLOSER IN TOWN

Early Suits is pretty good, but the past 2 seasons made me decide to drop it until it's over and then just marathon the remainder if they don't ruin it too much more than they already have with forced drama.

Lmao this dude is so badly written. I fucking love badass characters and Harvey could have been so cool, the problem is that he is very irritating and it just isn't possible to like him.

Hard work isn't in the dictionary.

You're reading from the wrong book; I wrote the book I read from. Who's right or wrong? It doesn't matter. What matters is that you're wrong, and I'm right. Right? Wrong. I'm always right.

he is, but he's a likeable character

all the cringey bragging he does somehow doesn't make you cringe

You're cocky, I'll give you that. You think you can come in here and feed me some bullshit and expect me to give you a job? Get out of my office.

There's nothing cringey about speaking like you're from a fifty shades of grey novel - the only cringing is my hand around your throat as I seduce you and take you to orgasm city.

wasn't this supposed to be a comedy show? these make it look like some cringy self help bullshit

Bullshit? I'll tell you what's bullshit. This. Get out of my face.

the folder contains pictures of your mom getting blacked with your dad watching

HARVEY WE NEED TO DO X

I DON'T NEED TO ANYTHING GOD DAMNNIT IM HARVEY SPECTOR
YOU DO IT
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT
YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO READ THIS 1500 PAGE DOCUMENT
MAKE IT IN 5

Cringey self help? Heh. This isn't just a casual reminder pal, this is the playbook on how to succeed at life - the other book? It's called Death: For Dummies. You wanna get killed by the lion in the jungle? Cause I'm a polar bear about to rip out your tentacles and feed them to the ocean. Yeah, you're a cool guy right? Let's see how cool you are when you're eating out my asshole infront of your children. That's right, I'm a homosexual, and there's nothing gay about that. So why don't you let me fuck your wife so we can both call it a day before I get tired or skull fucking your headless bird?

it's a doggy dog world mike

and im harvey goddamnned specter

Fuck stop it. This is really cringey.

Objection your honor

I've watched every episode and still can't decide whether I love it or hate it.

is harveyposting the new baneposting?

No it's just one of those things that pops up every now and then and is fun to participate in. Don't ruin it

i laugh like crazy every time i see his face and someone posts "what the hell did you just say to me"

I'm not going to. Not familiar with the character enough to participate though, so I had to ask.

>stilted use of 'goddamn'

Anyone else looking forward to the inevitable cameo from Prince Harry?

WHAT THE GODDAMN HELL DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME

If you were any good you wouldn't need to ask - you'd know. Forget that, you'd have told ME!

See the difference between you and me? I don't ask a question unless I know the answer. That's the first thing they teach you at Harvard.

Yeah that's right Harvard. Facebook, Conan Obrien, The Simpsons, and Harvey fucking Spector. Ever heard of him? Good, that's me, that's my name. Pleased to meet you, fuck you, you're fired. Give me your two weeks notice three weeks ago. Get out of my face. Meet me for coffee in half an hour. Don't be late. I've already left. You're gone. Here's the cheque. I already paid it, sign it anyway.

WHAT

Goddamn it, Harvey! I don't know what you want from me

WELL I DONT GIVE A SHIT!

That's your problem kid, you're always off balance. I could do a backflip on the moon and land on Mars.

That sounds like one of those inspirational posters you find in HR offices.

Hey Harvey, you want one of my mugs? please

You wanna know why normie retards like to quote me? Because I'm a meme mary sue who can't lose and I do no work and drive high end cars and fuck models. Normies think this is what lawyers are like. Lawyers are really like accountants, just pucnhing timecards doing by the number wills and conveyancing. They think that television characters are real people, and take on debts of hundreds of thousands of dollars because they made a career choice based on a tv show that is as badly written as days of our lives. So what do I think? I'm holdin' out for somethin' better. I figure fuck it, while I'm at it why not just shoot my buddy, take his job, give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected president.

I enjoyed this show when litt was the villain

when they imply he's a human who should be trusted with anything, the show is insulting

and I assume this thread means that you find harvey ridiculous: I agree, it was fun for a while though

Most people with law degrees don't even have law related jobs. Fucking hell, every person looking to get into law in my uni is usually borderline retarded and thinks they're gonna be trillionaire lawyers.

>the past 2 seasons made me decide to drop it

Same. I wonder what bullshit got Mike out of jail.

I'm about to finish my law degree and I'm guaranteed work because of nepotism. The only people who are also guaranteed work are the top students and the slutty girls. The guys are shit out of luck and the ugly girls are pretty fucked too.

spying on a guy inside

>Mike I need you to memorize the entire fileroom
>that's gonna take me all week
>you've got 15 minutes

How long did it take you to realize the title is referring to lawsuits and not suits people wear?
For me it was halfway through season 2.

I thought being a nark just got you special privileges.

Literally right now.

>Harvey why don't we just digitise the files and use ctrl F to find the keywords we need?

GET OUT OF MY OFFICE YOU NU AGE FUCK. WE DO THINGS ANALOGUE HERE.

Wtf were they thinking with that Donna Device in the last episodes?

just now. It never hit me and I feel like an idiot

Was he talking to Trump?

About 5 years apparently, Jesus I feel dumb.

When is my job gonna be fetishized by shitty drama television? I make more money than these schmucks, I just need people to think I'm cool now.

its both you retards
Mike literally has a whole episode where he goes and buys suits, they make a big emphasis on the suits that he wears
its a double entendre

Don't ever reply to me again, smartass.

Thanks for the smug

You've just been robbed

List your job...

what the hell did you just say to me?

Bullprepper

What do you do?

The only jobs that could earn more on average are: specialty surgeons, investment bankers, entrepreneurs, actors and pro athletes. I feel like they are already well represented in media.

jobs that make you a lot of money are rarely cool, so I guess never
but then again being a lawyer is not cool irl, so maybe there is hope for you after all

Goddammit, I don't care what I said! Now when are you going to start doing what you shoulda done in the first place.

I just consult little old rich ladies on their finances so they can use whatever their husbands left behind to make sure their kids and grandkids can stay spoiled.

You just got Litt up!
The names Louis Lit
I graduated first in my class from Harvard law.
We only take people from Harvard law.
Did I mention Harvard law

dodgy financial advisor who takes a cut for setting up a trust

i gotcya

ill never let your kind near me or my wifes son, what a worthless garbage profession

SO HERE'S WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO FOR ME

thats illegal if you dont have a law degree specialized in trusts and estates. You have to go to probate court to get the will done, as well as creating the trust fund
what state do you live in? Im calling bullshit get the fuck out of my office

There are plenty of movies and shows featuring robbery.

About the same time I realised I was breathing manually and that I couldn't find a comfortable place in my mouth for my tongue

>Pleased to meet you, fuck you, you're fired. Give me your two weeks notice three weeks ago. Get out of my face. Meet me for coffee in half an hour. Don't be late. I've already left. You're gone. Here's the cheque. I already paid it, sign it anyway.

Laws are made to be broken
NOT THIS ONE, GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON I SHOULDN'T TURN YOU IN RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE I'M THE FATHER OF YOUR CHILD, GOD DAMN YOU YOU SON OF A BITCH, HE ALREADY HAS

He's talking about financial advice.

And lol no wills aren't set up by probate courts. You don't even always need them notarized or witnessed.

they work with lawyers but take a percentage of the persons net assets per month called trailing fees

its a massive scam on the uneducated/elderly and makes a lot of dumb cunts fairly wealthy

until they fuck with the wrong person/their concerned family

I fucking hear it, jesus.

Looks like the office is on the other corner now, kid.
Time to pack your shit. Never show your face here again.

Could Harvey take on Harvey?

Only Harvard graduates get in

If I take off that dress will you die?

>the janitor gets paid just to change the names on the wall every few days

How did they get obama on board?

kek

just realised her lips are bigger than her eyes... individually... gross

I'd ever thought of that. Pearson Hardman must have a dedicated team amending the website and printing new business cards.

well yeah companies have an IT nerd they keep on retainer for that thing

cards cost $10 for 1000 too