Baton Rouge Chimp Out: He cant keep getting away with this edition

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/#48b733798d90
theadvocate.com/news/16311988-77/report-one-baton-rouge-police-officer-involved-in-fatal-shooting-of-suspect-on-north-foster-drive
google.com/maps/@30.5330701,-91.1811902,3a,53.7y,29h,67.63t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sNAE9L5KX36DTWw2uk3zPZg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
youtube.com/watch?v=4qn8b-iAjXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking kek

POST PICS OF PEOPLE GETTING TROLLED BY SAM HYDE

sam hyde is gud boi he dindu nuffin

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY LIKE THIS. SOMEBODY STOP HIM.

forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/#48b733798d90
>Hyde admits he has been questioned by law enforcement over the Twitter rumors, but won’t go into detail. Friends and family members have also been fooled into thinking he is a violent gunman. Hyde explained in an email:

>“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”

theadvocate.com/news/16311988-77/report-one-baton-rouge-police-officer-involved-in-fatal-shooting-of-suspect-on-north-foster-drive

>Baton Rouge police did not provide much information about what escalated the incident between the officers and Alton Sterling, the man who was killed, or what prompted an officer to fire his weapon. A witness, however, described police as “aggressive” and said Sterling was armed but was not holding his gun or touching his pockets during the incident. Police later retrieved a gun from the man’s pocket, said the witness, shop owner Abdullah Muflahi.

>Around 12:35 a.m., Baton Rouge police responded to the Triple S Food Mart at 2112 N. Foster Drive after an anonymous caller indicated that a man in a red shirt who was selling CDs outside the store pointed a gun at someone, telling them to leave the property, Baton Rouge Police Department spokesman Cpl. L’Jean McKneely said.

>be diddler nigger with a rap sheet as long as muh dik
>selling your wares outside a store
>threaten people with a gun
>cops get called
>try to arrest you
>fuck that noise I'm not going to prison
>resist arrest while armed
>get shot
>niggers claim you were murdered and dindu nuffin

Sam can run....

But he can't....

Hyde.

>YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

MOM I DID IT AGAIN

he's a walking meme

>Sup Forums memes on Forbes

Jesus fucking christ my sides

you're looking into the eyes of a stone cold killer

Can someone post the pic of Sam with the gun so I can save it?

can't blindside the hyde
can't be a black man around the sam
can't be a black bull around samuel

WEWLAD

WHY DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

THREAD THEME.

FIRE UP THOSE ACCOUNTS

www.youtube.com/watch?v=STQXVDsgtlU

>when it's July and you know the 3rd season of "Chimpout" is right around the corner now.

>“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”

>selling CDs

Sam Hyde is literally a god amongst men

Sam "You can run but you can't" Hyde is a menace to society, a rebel without a cause, he must be stopped!

SEARCH 'EM UP ! SEARCH 'EM UP !

HIT 'EM UP ! HIT 'EM UP !

>mah keedz
>he din do nuffin
>dey bee rayciss

>My wife's boyfriend

Holy cuck.

But he can't, nobody can

The absolute MADMAN

Holy shit, someone uploaded it to youtube. 11/10.

God fucking dammit, I'm leaving Chicago heading to New Orleans for the weekend tomorrow morning. I had to put up with the trump rally chimp out in Chicago, now I get to experience a chimp out on vacation. Fuck man I just wanted to drink hurricanes and eat gumbo.

oh my god I can't breathe

FUCKING GOLD

Sam Hyde is the undisputed meme God.

He is the pope of memes. KEK speaks through him

That was just a joke, geez, I cant believe you guys would actually believe that part.

Is he just in on pol memes or is he a real cuck?

The police were only restoring natural order.

I can't handle this shit no more lads wtf

Sam HYDE is fucking BACK baby

>Sam Hyde is the undisputed meme God
No, but the memes do flow through him, he is a disciple of KEK

Only 1/4th of the spergs here think it's serious.

The rest of us recognize it for what it is: High tier shitposting.

Hahaha oh fuck this is almost as good as eggman getting framed for a school shooting. Fucking kek great night boys

>Is he just in on pol memes or is he a real cuck?
He's a legit cuck

wat dis

I think I found the house sterling was living in when arrested.

Pretty good google maps location tbqh

google.com/maps/@30.5330701,-91.1811902,3a,53.7y,29h,67.63t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sNAE9L5KX36DTWw2uk3zPZg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS BTFOOOO BY TWITTER INTELLECTUAL

youtube.com/watch?v=4qn8b-iAjXs

AHAHAHA

Of course, that was what I was trying to clarify.

Hillary not going to prison almost ruined my day, then this

Kek closes a door, opens a window...

Then throws a nigger out of that window into some well deserved bullets

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

WHEN WILL HE BE STOPPED????

glad to know he takes it well

thank you Sup Forums i havent laughed this hard in a long time

>I will fucking kill myself
>Sup Forums might get a body count out of this
Fucking hell.

>people like this exist

you stupid fuck, this is to make normies complete forget any clinton wrongdoing

>Irrelevant comedian who wants to be famous starts thread about himself #3479

IF YOU ARE READING THIS, SAM

KEK BLESS YOU AND YOUR WIFE'S SON

holy fuck, stop giving this unfunny faggot attention you faggots.

this is kinda bad thing to do is link trump with a killer

Remind me why we always use Sam Hyde as a bait?

You are witnessing top tier memetics from a master
Please show some respect

>My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax

Operating on another level.

American genocide when?

SAM HYDE IS GETTING PAID LEAVE GUYS

Please don't use the term "faggot", Sup Forums is supposed to be a safe space for members of the LGBTQQIAAP+ community

How does he keep getting away with it?

you're right, only registered democrats can kill without bringing politics into it.

The article had an update clarifying it's a joke, it's actually just as funny as the actual comment.

>It should be noted that Hyde’s statement is just a series of Sup Forums memes mocking progressives (except the “saving money on car insurance” meme). Deconstructed, his statement is a perfect example of this no-chill Internet subculture. The idea of Hyde — of any man, really — being a caring and responsible stepfather and a practitioner of the Jewish faith is oh-so-hilarious to this demographic.

I'm honestly sick and tired of the Left sticking up for every little nigger that dies yet everyday niggers get blown apart in the streets.

I am fucking over them, I despise them, I don't care about their opinions anymore I don't care about their feelings their humanity fuck them all.

SOMEBODY STOP HIM!

top keks
#TheHydeAbides

>If you try and stop him, he wins

CNN pls go. Good choice in waifu though.

>I will kill myself right now
PLEASE DO!

Anyone have the shooting video?

I had it before, but thought it was just another arrest video, didn't think they killed him

>it's real

OH HALL NAW. SAM HYDE GOTTA PAY

>grand dragon
fucking lost

Because he fucks fembots on /r9k/

Fully expect a pretty big chimpout over this one. Louisiana colored gentlemen are even worse than most.

Get your popcorn boys this is going to get ugly.

Sam Hyde is a very dangerous man who has murdered in cold blood thousands of innocent lives.
His murderous rampage to be stopped.

>Edit: It should be noted that Hyde’s statement is just a series of Sup Forums memes mocking progressives (except the “saving money on car insurance” meme). Deconstructed, his statement is a perfect example of this no-chill Internet subculture. The idea of Hyde — of any man, really — being a caring and responsible stepfather and a practitioner of the Jewish faith is oh-so-hilarious to this demographic.

OV VEY DA GOYIM KNOW!

God I love Sup Forums

Never change

No really. I've been here for quite a while, and I never did get the Sam Hyde thing. I only ever watched one video by him.

umm guys?

fuck off normie

FLAG!

>they link to an article explaining the meme 'cuckservative'
lordy

this sort of thing reminds me of all of those North Koreans on their state tv network competing to look the most hysterical about Kim Jong-il's death.

MY FUCKING FACE

>templeton