wh*Te masterrace strikes again :DDDDD
>"fucking niggers lol"
>"whatchu sayin wh*Te boi ??"
>"p-please don't hit me mr BLACK man i-i was just kidding pls no :("

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Jesse_Washington
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOOOL

yo roach you don't ever leave your room, do you?

no but I never leave your mothers bedroom.

did the wh*Te bois gf get fucked after that?
i hope so

Holy shit will whites ever recover

wh*tes BTFO
kys wh*te pig

where is this?

nice. too bad they couldn't find white actor for the nazi guy

In america

filthy nazi son of a dirty whore btfo. why are so-called white nationalists and white supremacists such weak and pathetic sissy cowards?
just look at that fat pale manlet, he almost shat his pants lel. not to mention that that white cuck looks like a typical der untermensch himself

>beat someone up
>Wow look at this violent subhuman neonazi

>get beaten up
>Wow look at this little bitch

>why are so-called white nationalists and white supremacists such weak and pathetic sissy cowards?

The grand irony

>The neonazis is good boys, leave them alone they dindu nuffin!

Take fists now or bullets in 20 years, your choice. You'll be put down the same as last time.

Why did Sup Forums turn to whitephobic? FUCK YOU ALL.

fuck off cumskin loving cuck

in turkey

Bullets by who lmao

>Nazi is 5'6
KEK
You forgot balding

We’ll make all your sisters pregnant and tomorrow t*rk boys won’t exist any more. #whitepower

Why are wh*tes such cowards? I had some white guy call me a bitch so I shoved him into the wall and the guy practically begged me to stop

wh*tes are pathetic

>signals negro to come at him
>negro starts to approach
>puts his hand out to tell him to back off
what was he thinking?

I know race-mixing is bad, but I've steadily been impregnating more and more black women for the sole purpose of pissing of blacks.

This is a sin I will have to ask forgiveness for from our white Lord and savior, but it is a mission that cannot go undone. I do that which no one else will, because it must be done; inseminate the filthy blacks.

Cumskins BTFO

>Neonazi
>Thinking

t. newfag Sup Forumsdittor

Wh*teposting is a newfag redditor meme though

>Sup Forums surprised their redditor r/the_donald bullshit doesn't fly on an international board like it does on cuck central Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Who's posting in favour of trump here at all?

r/the_donald is not just a trump board, it's basically the homeland of modern Sup Forums users.

You're not white Italy. Stop with your jokes kek.

Wrong, I follow the BLACK TURKS, the salvation of Sup Forums
KARA BOGA

No it isn't.

this proves nothing, blacks always record these acts, because they are proud of them, and have nothing to lose.
Whites are stronger and taller on average

Someone post the image that shows the massive increase in people visiting pol during the 2016 elections.

I understand that, but this idea that "Sup Forums and reddit invented every single right leaning position" is just retarded

stop being reasonable!

>Sup Forums and reddit invented every single right leaning position
No one said that. It has nothing to do with the what said. Nu-pol constantly spamming on boards other than Sup Forums are a cancer.
Shut it you wh*Te devil.

No one said it but they certainly keep implying it by posting "" every single time someone even hints at a right leaning view on a topic. This board particularly took a nosedive in the last year, it didn't use to be like this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Jesse_Washington

niggers btfo

Nobody does, but people eventually get sick of discussing the same problem a thousand times over with no realistic solutions

Same here with our government, 28 years of nagging and no effective opposition, only armed militias made fruitful negotiations and progress

It's pretty crazy this happened.

Yeah and most of the time these topics aren't even related to the boards they're posted in.
>hints at a right leaning view on a topic
Negro please. If it was genuine right leaning views there wouldn't be a problem. Reeeeing at anything that is considered "left" and edgy racism are not "right leaning views." Stop with the persecution complex.

starting threads that are "secretly" about politics on every board 24/7 even after the memes got stale was bound to have blowback eventually

>He was repeatedly lowered and raised over the fire for about two hours. After the fire was extinguished, his charred torso was dragged through the town and parts of his body were sold as souvenirs. A professional photographer took pictures as the event unfolded, providing rare imagery of a lynching in progress. The pictures were printed and sold as postcards in Waco.
now i am totally convinced that whites (anglos in this case) are just literally satan incarnate.
that is just as evil and disgusting as nazi death camps, if not more

Aren't they mostly am*rican anyway? No other flag i've seen is so obsessed being white than burgers

It is a new world concept.

>Do nothing
>"LIL KEK BOIS TOO SCARED WHITEY HAHA"

>Do something to teach enemy a lesson
>"Such disgusting savages how dare they kill the enemy"
You just cant win these days. Justin Trudeau was right.

You don't even warrant a (you) and anyone who replies to your bait is an idiot. Those are some great "right leaning views" you got there.

Just confused about what they want. When that larper ran over an antifa at Charlottesville they say they're savages and evil.

When the larper in OP webm gets knocked out they laugh at how he invited the guy then didn't punch first and got KOed. I just don't understand how the same people can call these guys cucks for not doing anything then get upset when they do something as well.

Also why is the Russian talking about Anglos being savages? Were Russian skinheads not a thing for like decades that rarely if ever got punished?

How old are you? And be truthful.

Underaged. I found this place through r/the_donald

>there is no possible position inbetween
Wew

Please, you faggots already invaded and ruined Sup Forums. Get the FUCK out of Sup Forums.

From a martial arts point of view you should always put both your hands up when someone approaches you.
At fighting sports I was always taught to put both my hands up like "cool down bro" when someone approaches me. While in reality it's a fighting stance.

>the absolute state of wypipo