BRIGHT with Will Smith

youtube.com/watch?v=KZxp_9MREE4

>Set in an alternate present-day where humans, orcs, elves, and fairies have been co-existing since the beginning of time. Bright is genre-bending action movie that follows two cops from very different backgrounds. Ward and Jakoby, embark on a routine patrol night and encounter a darkness that will ultimately alter the future and their world as they know it.

>A Movie directed by David Ayer
>Cast : Will Smith, Joel Edgerton, Noomi Rapace, Lucy Fry, Edgar Ramirez, Margaret Cho, and Ike Barinholtz.
>Release Date : December 2017
>Genre : Thriller, Fantasy, Sci Fi

tl;dr a Netflix movie with Will Smith

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jesus did they pull every hair follicle out of will's face?

he hasn't been that smooth since birth.

also

>manlet orc

fuck off

MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS

Welcome to the hourly Max Landis thread everybody! Check the official Max Landis Youtube channel, check the official Max Landis Twitter and remember to check out the new trailer for my Netflix series BRIGHT on Youtube now! Also be sure to pay attention to my vlogs because despite each of my films being massive failures in every sense of the word my father's Hollywood connections ensure that I will always work!

Do your part to save original ideas in Hollywood and buy the Blu-Ray for my new 4,675th Frankenstein adaptation!

MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS

>Written by Max Landis
No thank you

This Max Landis fellow sounds like a swell guy. Sounds like he is bringing some fresh ideas into Hollywood. What's next? A bigoted cop teaming up with an alien to protext our nation? Or maybe a T-Rex?

Remaking American Werewolf in London

Kung Fury already had Triceracop.

kek

Hes referencing Theodore Rex

GET YOUR FUCKING SHITTY MOVIES RIGHT

interesting premise, too bad Will Smith is in it

>staring Noomie Titlace

Can Will Smith ever unJUST himself and his career?

He'll have to turn about 50 and learn how to pick films

What the fuck is Max Landis' deal? Has he literally ever written something that wasn't a direct ripoff of something else?

I won't pass judgement yet because we've really seen nothing and it might turn out to be premium-cut landiskino but based on his, and Smith's record I'm very cautious

With that said Netflix must see something because they're spending $90 million on it

>Sup Forums suddenly hates Max Landis

Why?

I would make her fit if you know what i mean

>suddenly
We've always hated you and your child-murdering father Max

she needs some implants

>miniscule tits
>still saggy

wew

Based on the premise I am telling you right now whatever the crime in the movie is, it was committed by an elf.

>elves are for framing

I'm certain they will not make it political at all and any sort of elf/dwarf/orc racism won't be a relevant to the plot in any way whatsoever

It's Zootopia with Elves and Orcs

Where is Jaden?

still staring at that wall where the HWNDU camera used to be.

Seriously though, Will has stopped pushing Jaden into films since After Earth flopped superhard

>MAX LANDIS

I wish my dad murdered several people so I could make shitty movies and be a rent boy for Saudis.

I've given Ayer too many chances.

I'm done.

No, far too late for that.

>Seriously though, Will has stopped pushing Jaden into films since After Earth flopped superhard

Please, we all know it just a small pause before he tries again. He knows Jaden is too braindead to face reality or to get a real job.

Occasionally, just occasionally these days, the internet still makes me a little sick to my stomach. The fact that this accident, which claimed 3 lives and gave my father PTSD for my entire time of knowing him (I was born in 1985), is repeatedly retold with apocryphal elements and only cursory mention that there was a huge, well prosecuted trial that ended in an ACQUITTAL based on YOU KNOW IT BEING AN ACTUAL FLUKE ACCIDENT and that being unequivocably proven in court is horrifying to me.

What's even darker is that people link me here, and are sure to let me know how much they hate me and that my father, a sweet, occasionally too loud man who was traumatized permanently by watching the death of one of his best friends on a movie he'd wanted to direct his entire life, is a piece of shit, disgusts me on a level that makes me queasy.

What's even more epic, hilariously awful is the people in here using this as a platform to talk endlessly about how shitty I am because I said I didn't like a movie they liked.

Three fucking people died. Little kids died. My mother, pregnant with me at the time, sat in court and watched my father for months be abandoned by EVERY professional friend in the industry because no one wanted to be associated with this tragedy. Vic Morrow, a great actor, was lost forever. Two young lives were ripped away. Safety rules were changed.

I see this brought up as a weapon to attack my father. To attack the film industry. To attack me. Occasionally as a weapon to attack jews, which is the oddest of all.

And every time it reminds me that being behind a keyboard, having vague cursory knowledge of an event 34 years ago, and a truly horrible .gif or .jpeg is all it takes to to turn some nice stranger into a completely vicious other.

There's a reason it's called the Twilight Zone Accident, not the Twilight Zone Incident.

>David Ayer
>Max Landis
>Netflix
>$90 million

Will this be this generation's Battlefield Earth?

yeah it's not like Will has millions he can leave his kids or anything.

I know it's a copy pasta but man, i kinda feel for the guy

wtf I still hate Max Landis now

Thanks man

>inb4 magic all along
>inb4 dragons
>inb4 it turns into Lord of the Rings in present day

That Once Upon a Time show suffered a similar fate, first season was pretty enjoyable when the characters didn't know they were from fairytales but then the second season gave them all self-awareness, and it became full retard nonsense for children ever since.

They can only push the original gimmick for so long until they need to expand on it, and it ruins the show.

>Fantasy content brought into a realistic and mundane real-life scenario.

Awesome. I have a major boner for this genre.

Maybe we'll get a mainstream adaptation of Montser Musume next?
It has a police-force that is basically the exact same thing as what is described in this movie.

fix your hair you stupid fuck, you make your fathers life worse than it already is

>a movie

I rarely see titties sadder than hers

That'st the best they've looked. You should see them in action. Deflated balloons flapping in the wind.

youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM

airbrushing

the entire harpy species guarantees it wont get a release, there's no way the mainstream would touch that

That being said if it does get a hollywood adaption i'd laugh my ass off at the backlash of shit like the icecream scene

>Set in an alternate present-day where humans, orcs, elves, and fairies have been co-existing since the beginning of time.
i've always loved this kind of setting but i'm afraid they'll ruin it

this is the white man's equivalent to Ripley's ass in alien

Why couldn't the Warcraft orcs look something like this instead of CGI hulks?

Calling it now: The villain will be a white guy.

>Set in an alternate present-day where humans, orcs...

Just stop

CGI is safer for actors involved with movies

*white elf

because they don't look like that in the games.

>humans

>Bright is genre-bending action movie that follows two cops from very different backgrounds. Ward and Jakoby, embark on a routine patrol night and encounter a darkness that will ultimately alter the future and their world as they know it.
yes but what are their tax policies?

Will is done

kek so murrica started to embraced the parody waves of fantasy like nip
guess they gonna follow the isekai trend next

any leaked picture of the humans?

They look like cartoon characters in the games, and that looks like shit in a live-action movie

>fluke accident
he was repeatedly warned though but he still went on with it.

(you)

I like this post a lot