"YOU CAN'T TRUST CRITIC REVIEWS, ONLY AUDIENCE SCORES."

>"YOU CAN'T TRUST CRITIC REVIEWS, ONLY AUDIENCE SCORES."

Okay, now what?

>rotten tomatoes

it's just trolling at this point isn't it

Audiences were too generous to It Follows.

>audiences hated The Witch

What the fuck?

Hmmm... so the lower the score, the better the movie is on rotten tomatoes? Thats weird but okay.

With all those films really. Get Out isn't even a horror film, so the comparisons are moot.

>((rotten tomatoes))
>((polls))
>((journalists))
>((critics))
>((reviews))
>((experts))
>((youtube view counts))

Youre joking right? Do you still not see that all but the most braindead normie farm animals realize to distrust everything now?

I appreciated the movie but I wouldn't say I "liked" it. Also I couldn't understand half the dialogue.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

I saw that coming a mile away. It's slow as fuck and requires either a knowledge about history or an open mind towards it. Also since it is done in the same tone as a story written in the era it takes place in with the morals of that era some contextless modern-day feminists probably hated it too.

I certainly don't trust you.

STEP ASIDE, PIGGU FUCKING SHITS

Not enough splosions and they barely showed the witch.

Delicious

Where can I watch this with English subs?

why did the audience love babadook so much, it was fucking shite

Literally netflix

HOL UP

I randomly clicked on a yt video on the witch the other day and nearly every comment was calling it crap.

>anime
>not horror

This has nothing to do with this thread you weeb

ANIKINO

It's a genuine misery inspiring film

I sort of get why general audiences didn't like it, but I loved it

>Your Name
>Not Horror
If the knowledge that this movie will be posted in every single movie comparison thread for at least the next 6 months does not fill you with the most sublime existential dread, then you are a stronger man than I.

Is anyone on this site stupid enough to take any rottentomato's ratings into account?

I saw this in the cinema and loved it, I just have 1 question.

Why didn't the guy ever check the date, did he not ever for 1 second check the year and realise that he was being transported back multiple years every night?

But autism-kun, if you step out of superhero films you'd know that all of these films are good. Get Out is the weakest, by extent of it being self-aware schlock, but it's still enjoyable schlock.

You rarely check the year on things, let alone on a daily basis.

I just realized for the past two months I left the headers of my reports as still reading 2016, which didn't really seem to matter because of course no one else checks the year.