My dads mind is rapidly deteriorating. He is getting very aggressive and can't spell simple words. What's happening?

My dads mind is rapidly deteriorating. He is getting very aggressive and can't spell simple words. What's happening?

answer me

The curse of the anglo is taking over him

if you're not shitposting, it's probably dementia and you should go see someone about that

BSE

careful, he'll probably try to rape you soon

Why are you on Sup Forums for medical advice? Are you retarded?

It's dementia, probably Alzheimer's. Get him to a doctor or something.

>United Statesian
Probably worked too much and his body is giving up.

Alzheimer's or PTSD

I've told him to go see a doctor about that but he said he's fine.

I thought about sending him to a mental hospital but I think I would need his permission.

I think OP is screwed, have trump and his crew screwed up American healthcare yet

For a mental institution, there needs to be two signatures from two close family members, at least where I live. My dad used to jokingly threaten me with institutionalization for my eccentric (literally mildly autistic, as we later found out) behaviors, but I researched that and escape plans just in case he snapped one day.

if its Alzheimer and his mind is rapidly deteriorating he hasnt got much time left

How old is ur dad

Rapid cell degeneration from a calorie surplus diet and consistent elevated IGF-1 response

thank god

He's posting on Sup Forums

Get your father to see doctor. Ask for help from relatives if necesarry

Not a common accelerator of atherosclerosis, and even then regular growth hormone would be better because it raises serum carbs, and even if we were to restrict it to dietary causes, why not vascular dementia from chronic cerebrovascular disease? Diabetes Type II would also be better

It's either Alzheimer's or Fronto-temporal Dementia, any additional signs or history would suggest the remaining alternatives (Corticobasal degeneration, Transcortical Aphasia, Lewy Body Dementia, Prions, Idiopathic hemosiderosis etc)

Just shoot him now and dont let him suffer

Seems a little early to have dementia, that generally happens in people 75 and up.

when did you come back?

brain cancer most likely

He does have type two-diabetes

Now, just to see how things are going

No evidence of focal neurological deficits, any of which would have triggered an A&E visit and CT

Brain cancer, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, or Multiple Sclerosis with severe brain lesions.

Get him to an ER and he may still have a chance.

>t. med fag

Go get a neuro-evaluation and an MRI (Not CT first, magnetic resonance has better soft-tissue a.k.a. brain resolution), it could be progressive vascular disease that's been left untreated

>bickerstaff's brainstem encephalitis
If you're a medfag and stated this as a first differential, a lot of examiners would fail you, especially if there's no ataxia/opthalmoplegia

Next time begin with something like HSV/CMV encephalitis, fungal/TB and work your way up to the rare diagnoses, when you hear hooves think of horses not zebras

My dad did play a lot of soccer and got a lot of head injuries. Could that have anything to do with this?

Yes, look up Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy

Go to the ER, get a full evaluation from someone competent and who won't turn you away quickly like the Canadian headache bro, and get an MRI, let's see them neurons

possibly dementia praecox

Why are you posting on Sup Forums? Get him to the hospital, who cares what some doctor said. You can clearly see he's not alright.

alzheimer's would be my first choice too

t. engineer

I've been telling him for years. He doesn't think hes in danger.

He's turning black, user. I'm sorry, but you're a mulatto.