MERKEL REGINS HOLY SHIT Sup Forums READ THIS

de.reuters.com/article/deutschland-klima-merkel-idDEKCN0ZL12S

"Angela Merkel has decided to step down after growing internal conflicts within the German government, her resignation speech will be later today."

SHE QUIT THAT'S IT OH MY GOD

THIS IS A NEW AGE FOR EUROPE

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://de.reuters.com/article/deutschland-klima-merkel-idDEKCN0ZL12S&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nobody has any government anymore
>global events are generally peaceful
Thanks Nigel

you got my hopes up for nothing user, why would you play such a cruel trick :C

I can read German retard.

>Shill thread

Don't reply, anons.

I sincerely hope you aren't trolling.

HAPPENING
A
P
P
E
N
IN
G

>Merkel is pressing for more far-reaching climate protection commitments

I'm pretty sure you've got more important problems, kraut.

It's a climate change article.

sage

>Implying they won't replace her with someone worse

This article talks about a climate change and she wants to do more
Stop lying -.-

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://de.reuters.com/article/deutschland-klima-merkel-idDEKCN0ZL12S&edit-text=&act=url

Saged, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, even Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called every free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of every city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada. Fuck your shit.

OP should be flayed.

>MERKEL REGINS HOLY SHIT Sup Forums READ THIS

Nein, das ist nicht richtig. Diese Streich ist schlecht.

Goggle can translate German to English retard.

u forgot to report him 2 volvo

but who you gonna call?
Ghostbusters

its troubling that such a large proportion of Sup Forumsacks can't even be arsed to copy-paste an article into the browser and click 'translate', instead just accepting it at face value.

>muh superior IQ
>liberals cant even understand the factssss
>muh logic and rationality

you cunts seriously embarrass me. friendly reminder that these are the same braindead cucks who try to speak authoritatively with their 'predictions' about whats going to happen in the future. the amount of low-grade imbeciles here makes me sick. we need to create a new CHAN

Fucking sage

You faggots don't speak German

holy shit. im part of a german right-wing feed and they had a right-wing politician live through an assassination attempt by a migrant on the 5th. ill TRY to find it.

If that was true, then we know the reason why she is stepping down.

>Translates page

Eat a dick, nigger.

Fuck you, Faggot.

>australia

lies, it's about the paris contract or whatever you want to call that shit in english.

The one about the climate where she wants to fuck up germany for good. She will never step down, never ever.