Do any pros browse, Sup Forums?

Do any pros browse, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jT3y196Sg_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do I know this exact scene.

Then post source.

yes, the moderators

No idea what it's from, just seems like something I've seen at some point.

My instincts are telling me it's from a Girls Gone Wild commercial they used to play after midnight back in like 2002.

>pros
do you mean professional athletes or prostitutes?

Professional athletes, silly.

Bellerin

yes

Didn't Nascar driver Austin Dillon browse Sup Forums?

pogba is confirmed to browse trb

hazard browses Sup Forums

https:// www instagram.com/vidaguerra/

I think it is her, great ass

A fuckton of NFL blacks are huge weebs, a bunch probably browse Sup Forums

>Kaepernick started kneeling after seeing Sup Forums

>I know this exact scene
>well I don't know what it's from but I think maybe I might remember

One guy claimed to be Kaz Patafta

Other than that one guy who blew some user away in pokemon or whatever and posted here every once and then posting proofs who else is there? Brennan williams is the guy i'm talking about btw, seemed like a nice guy.

sauce: youtube.com/watch?v=jT3y196Sg_g

Kek

okay civilians. nfl players spend the nights on lockdown in hotels before games. do you think they study the playbook for the whole time? you can't even sneak girls up there. it's serious business and there's a lot of time to kill.
yes, players have browsed sp. yes, players have posted on sp. it's anonymous - it's ideal.
and much like the rest of you, they would never admit to it.

I do

i've met 2 Sup Forumsacks IRL and 1 one xbox

never met a fellow Sup Forumsartan, which is weird

thank you hugo

people on Sup Forums tend to have more normal social life outside Sup Forums. Who the hell wants to meet weirdos from here? Not me.

>met 2 Sup Forumsacks
The only IRL Sup Forumsack I'v met was an Indian Sikh

You probably already know people who browse this website but who don't broadcast it. I too casually have brought up shit like Sup Forums or Sup Forums and people know. Ironically the only person I met who knew Sup Forums was a very pretty Cuban girl. Truth is stranger than fiction

Sup Forums has to be the most normal board on this cesspool. lots of sports industry people check in but don't broadcast it.
associating with Sup Forums is suicide for a public personality. constrast with reddit : bill simmons says he uses r/nba daily.

Imageboards are normie stuff in Finland. Probably over half 18-30 males use the finnish equilevant of Sup Forums.

ps. I understood your post wrong before, thought you meant meeting nerds from heres .

Oh that was another guy I think, I'm probably not gonna go to any meetups anytime soon

I remember a Raiders practice squad player used to post on /nfl/ anonymously, don't know if he still does.

some dude claimed tobe a louisville football player and said that cheating scandal was way worse than what the public was told, said he was going to get drafted

Does Gimi post on there?

I still have a signed pokemon card from based brennan

There was some european soccer player who was sort of famous (I think, not too familiar with those leagues). There was a webm of him checking his phone during a game?

Cheick Kongo is a /heem/ regular.

Former Vikings kicker Chris Kluwe would post sometimes.

There used to be a Norwegian pro football player who played for Sandefjord (I think) who would post too.

Seen a lot of people claim to be lower league players but without ever proving it. With how mainstream Sup Forums is these days it's pretty much inevitable that a couple of pros will lurk/post.

there are more pros on Sup Forums than any other forum, and it's not even close. twitter and the gram are for show and for hoes. we out here.
where else is our anonymousness guaranteed?
plus that viking punter got cut because he got real vocal at other places. no thanks.

there was a lineman from the houston texans as well

just finished walk-throughs in a hotel ballroom for a road game tomorrow.
have a few hours before chow time. watching the ohio-mich game.
you probably haven't heard of me unless you are a fan of the team.

are you on washington state?

he is mike leach

>Chris Kluwe
isn't he the reddit cuck who posts all sorts of SJW shit on his twatter

>Kids on Sup Forums don't remember BASED Vida

Fapping to jpegs and shit in the dark ages of 04.

/ourguy/

There was an Australian "next big thing" failure who said he posted here and gave proof. Forget him but he wasn't white.

famous hockey player playing in florida here, ama

ps. using a finnish proxy to watch finnish tv

Vida Guerra

She has leaked nudes and a playboy shoot if you look hard enough

>/ourguy/ played for /ourteam/

pottery

also he's in the WWE now, he's the third Jacksonville Jaguars player on the WWE roster right now (Roman Reigns, Titus O'Neil being the other two)

You’re not famous Barkov

I honestly believe Neymar is a possibility since he is kinda nerd and a csgo fan

>the only female i knew who browse Sup Forums is my teacher

Reality is horrific

this.
why do you think there's constant ronaldo threads? he even goes on proxy to avoid being obvious

because you've seen it before, fucking idiot

That would be /trv/, too bad its a dead board.